Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Master Seeking Job

This is not for this profile (sorry for any confusion) but for a Jedi master character I'm intending to make. I'm planning to make then the sage, wise type who doesn't fight unless required to. More a gentle sort who prefers to teach in the ways of the Force. But I figure he might work better with a group so wanted to know if any Jedi groups out there have room for this sort of oc. :)

Be careful what you wish for.
Well, there is the CIS and they are a GREAT bunch of people, however, IC wise take heed in knowing that they welcome the Dark Side in-house as well. Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner and Darth Metus Darth Metus are fantastic people to talk to on this.

There is also the Galactic Alliance, a lot of great writers and people there as well. Take heed IC wise that their primary outlook in the New Jedi Order is very progressive and a lot of them focus on wars and taking the fight to the opposition. Auteme Auteme and Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo are two great contacts in that regard.

There is also the Praxeum on Jakku. They are GREAT for teachers. Look for Romi Jade Romi Jade or Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser there.

Then there is the Silver Jedi Concord, a very traditional Jedi Order. Not the best reputation at the moment IC wise. Kiara Ayres and Starlin Rand Starlin Rand are two great people to talk to there.

Ignore the moron with the Dwayne Johnson play by... he's an idiot...

...wait?

Kiara Ayres

K
Hi there!

The Silver Jedi Concord has several division of Jedi ranging from fighters to academics. There are those who focus on the Force and those who focus on saber training, among other things. We have details of these different divisions here and I'm open for any questions if you're interested :)

(I didn't know whether to laugh or heart react to you comment Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor xD)

Well, there is the CIS and they are a GREAT bunch of people, however, IC wise take heed in knowing that they welcome the Dark Side in-house as well. Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner and Darth Metus Darth Metus are fantastic people to talk to on this.

There is also the Galactic Alliance, a lot of great writers and people there as well. Take heed IC wise that their primary outlook in the New Jedi Order is very progressive and a lot of them focus on wars and taking the fight to the opposition. Auteme Auteme and Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo are two great contacts in that regard.

There is also the Praxeum on Jakku. They are GREAT for teachers. Look for Romi Jade Romi Jade or Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser there.

Then there is the Silver Jedi Concord, a very traditional Jedi Order. Not the best reputation at the moment IC wise. Kiara Ayres and Starlin Rand Starlin Rand are two great people to talk to there.

Ignore the moron with the Dwayne Johnson play by... he's an idiot...

...wait?
lol thanks for the input.
There's always room for a Jedi of that sort! Do you know what sort of storyline you'd be interested in telling with this Jedi?
I do have a broad idea, yes. :)

Hi there!

The Silver Jedi Concord has several division of Jedi ranging from fighters to academics. There are those who focus on the Force and those who focus on saber training, among other things. We have details of these different divisions here and I'm open for any questions if you're interested :)

(I didn't know whether to laugh or heart react to you comment Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor xD)
Ah, interesting, thank you :)

Then that will likely be your best guidepost for which group to go with! I do stuff with the Circle of the Light Hand (Basically Shaolin Jedi monks) and Jedi Pilgrims (More itinerant, knight-errant/mystics), but there are a wide variety of Jedi groups, depending on the type of story you're interested in. I definitely recommend checking out as many as you can!

Most of them have been listed above, but there's also the Jedi Coalition. Then also the Jakku Jedi Enclave. These are other smaller groups compared to the SJO and NJO. But basically, I think of it sort of like this:

Canon Prequel and Clone Wars Republic Jedi- closest analog is the Silver Jedi Order
Legends New Jedi Order- The Galactic Alliance New Jedi Order
High Republic Jedi- Probably the Coalition and Jakku Jedi Enclave
Legends Tales of the Jedi comics- Jedi Pilgrims

That's my rough approximation of the different styles of the Jedi, so whichever one fits your storyline the best is likely a good match!

BBRunner BBRunner

BBRunner BBRunner

For a second, I thought this was about a Jedi Master looking for Space LinkedIn.

Which, if you update your space resume and are looking at the handwaved galactic job market, a handful of us have abandoned the Order taken a sabbatical in order to get paid insane amounts of credits pursue interests in the economic sector...
You have made a Space LinkedIn, right?

This is not for this profile (sorry for any confusion) but for a Jedi master character I'm intending to make. I'm planning to make then the sage, wise type who doesn't fight unless required to. More a gentle sort who prefers to teach in the ways of the Force. But I figure he might work better with a group so wanted to know if any Jedi groups out there have room for this sort of oc. :)
I'm a jedi padowan with no master in an rp. We welcome any jedi who wants to join. Here is the link; https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/beyond-the-farthest-star.154694/#post-2075875

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom