Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Jedi Master Devin Tonor

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
d78lowd-8107c7c2-bd4d-4a40-a9bd-c66a2e563165.jpg

• Intent: To create a reference to Kinhaes' Past Master
  • Image Credit: DeviantArt
  • Role: This Jedi Master, was the first True Mentor that The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor had during her time before the New Jedi Order was established. He served as her teacher in the ways of the Force and Lightsaber Forms, giving her many different insights into how to uphold balance and peace.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Human, Lightsaber, Reforged Armour
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Master
  • Species: Human
  • Appearance: Jedi Master Devin Tonor is a 5ft 10 male Human, with brown combed hair, and a thick, yet tidy beard. He has no defining scars or blemishes (Before his death). His most remarkable trait in appearance was the armour he wore. It was heavily reminiscent of the Old Jedi Order before the Clone Wars was even in its planning stages. His main weapon was a yellow Kyber Lightsaber, which he would use reverse gripped. This was what drove Kinhaes to use reverse grip in her own styles.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Devin Tonor/ Jedi Master Devin Tonor/ Master Tonor/ Mentor
  • Loyalties: Galactic Alliance (New Jedi Order)
  • Wealth: Moderately wealthy - enough to make armour
  • Notable Possessions: 1 Lightsaber, 1 suit of armour, a small token from Kinhaes when she started to train with him (gem from the same cave she got her crystal at non-Kyber)
  • Skills: Adept user of Form 1, 3 and 4. Highly skilled with the Force.
  • Languages: Basic, others are unknown
  • Personality: Devin Tonor was always a patience man, giving solemn and wise advice to any under his tutorage. He was always driven to protect others who were in danger, going so far as to take Kinhaes on a mission when she was ten to show her what their duties really were. It was a small scale Civil War, with a few riots spanning the planet. He was defensive of the innocents and especially so of Kinhaes.
COMBAT INFORMATION
Strengths:
  • Master of the Force
  • Master for 3 difference Forms of Lightsaber Combat
Weaknesses:
  • Highly Defensive of others, to a point were he disregards his own life.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Not much is known about Devin Tonor, except that he was a long time member of a group who tried to revive the Old Jedi Order before the one now instated in the Galactic Alliance. he trained only one Padawan, The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor . He was with her for Four years, before ultimately being cut down by Five Sith Warriors whilst Kinhaes watched from the shadows of a small building like hut. He was buried a week after when his body was recovered, and laid to rest with his Lightsaber.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
The Dark Inquisitor The Dark Inquisitor Hello there! Love this character, I just have a small thing before approval:

Image Credit | I noticed that your link is a link to the image rather than the source. Would you mind linking the source of the art on DeviantArt in place of the image? I found the source here.​
Please feel free to tag me if you have any questions, need any help, or if you just want to let me know that edits aare complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom