Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Expedition Thread

Hmm, well, I'm going to be organising an expedition to a remote world with the purpose of uncovering some ancient ruins. This will be a chance for Padawans and even Knights and Masters to learn about archaeology, history and the Force.

There may or may not be: traps, ancient guardians, Dark Side monsters, powerful artefacts of terrible power, manual labour.

The only one which is certain is the last. This won't just be a vacation, but a serious undertaking. Padawans and Knights who come along will be able to count it as a feather in their cap later on.

Please post if you intend to come along. :)

@[member="Diana Moridena"] Hmm?

Moridena is an interesting name. Reminds me of someone else with a similar name...hmm, but she was a Zabrak, so not related to you.

My species is built for manual labor... wait this is not a cold environment style place is it?

EDIT: Oh bummer this started at the other Jedi temple on that other planet. Guess Dar'rak is missing this one...

@[member="Dar'rak"] No reason you can't show up on Perugia. Timey-wimey yourself there.

That goes for anyone else, just show up on the eventual planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom