Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Consular Looking for a Padawan

If anyone is looking for a master for their jedi, Kadan is looking. Kadan is a Consular that studies galactic history, and is a former member of Clan Ordo. Kadan focuses on towing the lie of the jedi order, and trying to find a way to honor his Mandalorian heritage while following the jedi code; with a little bit of wiggle room of course. If interested or have any questions, just let me know down below!

Ajinar Djo

A
"Ma tante says tu look like mon père..."

Basic, Jin... Basic. He smiles, cordially.

"...my aunt says you look like my father. Yet, my father is Miralukan. You have... too many eyes."

No, really. Just add a blindfold and the resemblance would be... believable. Think Kenshi Takahashi (Mortal Kombat), but Keanu Reeves, like so:

gGGBNmz.jpg
jAN2n13.jpg

My best friend pointed this out to me. I'm amused.

"Ma tante says tu look like mon père..."

Basic, Jin... Basic. He smiles, cordially.

"...my aunt says you look like my father. Yet, my father is Miralukan. You have... too many eyes."

No, really. Just add a blindfold and the resemblance would be... believable. Think Kenshi Takahashi (Mortal Kombat), but Keanu Reeves, like so:

gGGBNmz.jpg
jAN2n13.jpg

My best friend pointed this out to me. I'm amused.
If this is a ploy to get me into paying child support, it'll never work

Ajinar Djo

A
If this is a ploy to get me into paying child support, it'll never work

Nothing of the sort, but if you're willing to be half-Miraluka, then you're probably a relative.

Edit: Oh, and you could train Jin, as a thought. He's gotten some training from his parents, but as the Duch'a and Duch'ix of Hapes, they could only do so much.

If anyone is looking for a master for their jedi, Kadan is looking. Kadan is a Consular that studies galactic history, and is a former member of Clan Ordo. Kadan focuses on towing the lie of the jedi order, and trying to find a way to honor his Mandalorian heritage while following the jedi code; with a little bit of wiggle room of course. If interested or have any questions, just let me know down below!

I've been through like two masters. Each of them had a terrible fate befall them and they would mysteriously vanish. So, want to give it a try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom