Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi and Sith: What's the Difference?

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Something tells me that I would probably stab Daxton in the back after he trained me anyway. :3

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Dennis The Menace doesn't have it either. There is no ohmf factor in either of them. I prefer the expression countach! (Italian for Phwoaar!)

Lord Ghoul

L
Even if a non-force user did manage to get a lightsaber he/she would in no way shape or form be able to block incoming blaster bolts, even if he/she was able to swing it around a few times without lopping off any of his or her own appendages.
Without cybernetic enhancements, at least.

Actually the rule of 3 only allows them to use the weapon without killing themselves. Advanced tricks like deflection cannot be learned if I understood it correctly.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
:( So basically I have to destroy the subtlety around Kal's connection to the force to use a 'saber properly? That kinda sucks bollocks.

Hey, a Force using Mandalorian would be a SCARY THING, man.

Also, here's a quote by Darth Bane;

"The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It's a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy."

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Sandis Veeran said:
"The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It's a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy."

Good thing I don't fall into that category. >_>

I think the only actual difference is perspective, though when you're dealing with a fictional energy field created by an imaginative young idealist it becomes difficult to say for certain.

tumblr_m8lrv9LXnS1r2lftjo1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom