Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je'daii quest (Iridonia)

Ven Balterius

V
Ven was surprised by @Loran Nera agreeing to let them alone. Apart of him felt it was not the Jedi way, thy were supposed to help others if they could. But then again this was obviously a personal, not some great planetary or war crisis. But he still felt like helping. It was a great conflict in his mind, his hand gripping his saber and deciding whether to act or not. After seeing the fight go far enough Ven took a deep sigh and turned to walk away with Loren. As much as it pained him, perhaps this was better than getting involved.
@[member="Saki"] @Galen S'hadar @[member="Marek S'hadar"]

@[member="Galen S'hadar"]

"You know I would never leave you, they cut me off, blasted me into unconsciousness, and I woke up in Fringe space. Then I looked, for months I looked, but there was nothing, not a single shred of intel as to where'd you'd gone. And no, I'm not the same Marek, I'm better." He replied, deactivating his saber and putting it away, the pain in his eyes evident, but this was a sacrifice he was willing to make. "I won't fight you brother." He said firmly, closing his eyes and awaiting his fate. "I'm sorry for what I've done to you." He added.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Ven Balterius "]@Loran Nera @Galen S'hadar

Saki was barely paying attention to the people here, she was ready for anything be it fighting, fraking or you know doing the mission. Yeah they had a mission and her arms crossed. She didn't know any of them and this was... Not really that interesting as her eyes wandered and went off in the direction they were supposed to go. Let them fight it out, she was here for one reason and tht was getting whatever they were looking for and the foliage provided cover and anything could be hidden. Her hand went to her head and rubbed the buzzed hair for a moment before relaxing. The beeping of the unit came showing that she was further from them but closer to the target. Let the clones or brothers talk... She'll hold down the fort

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen raised his blade high into the air, ready to strike down the one he called 'brother' once and for all. Several emotions began to conflict him. The many different lives he had led. No, the lives other clones led. There were jedi, Sith and more in his bloodline. What would he choose? As the blade came down, it struck the earth beneath him, shattering. Falling to his knees, he closed his eyes and sobbed, as his aura of darkness began to fade.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]

Kneeling beside Galen, Marek pulled in the clone and embraced him. "Come home Galen." He said comfortingly, pulling his brother up onto his feet. Marek could sense the darkness fading around his brother, he was finally allowing the light he once had flow into him. Galen had shown Marek something early on, despite being a clone of Marek, in his first days, before Marek trained him, he was a good person. His goodness is what eventually made Marek see the light, and believe in hope.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
"I have no home." Galen gripped onto his brother tightly, his eyes stained from tears, now a cobalt blue. He looked solemnly at his broken weapon, a testament to his darkness. "My only home is shadow and conspiracy. All I know is what you taught me to do. To hate everyone and kill anyone who stood in my way."

Loran noticed the sudden change in both the brothers when he was walking away and it had gripped her attention so he watched from a ways away and held his arrogance in with a tight lipped grin on his face, he was not amused the brothers were turning coat but it also had amused him the same, what the hell is going on here? he asked himself and then waited for one of them to take the other out, when it didn't happen he sighed and became a little annoyed at the fact they both pansied out and "gave up".... but it wasn't Loran because if it was, the Dark Jedi would be either dead or badly wounded, ot unharmed like he is now.

@[member="Saki"]
@Ven Balterius

Ven Balterius

V
Ven had stopped and turned to watch the battle as well. As much as he didn't like the former Sith, he still felt concerned enough that he did, in fact, wish to help. Now that whatever was going on between him and his copy seemed to be simmering down, Ven wished to go back. But seeing @[member="Saki"] and @[member="Loran Nera"] he didn't wish to act just yet. He knew what it was like when Padawan's were restless and made brash decisions.
He looked over and asked "Shouldn't we try to help?" looking to Loren.

hearing the other padawan ask if they should help her smirked and thought over the decision and then decided to be a little more reserved I think it's best just to leave them to doing this themselves, I mean it'd be wise to help but at the moment they need to be alone to see this out he responded in kind and just waited while observing.

@Ven Balterius

"That's what I thought to Galen, but the Order gave me a home, gave us more family, brothers and sisters everywhere. Step out of the shadows and into the light." He replied to @[member="Galen S'hadar"], patting him on the back and meeting his brother's cobalt blue eyes with his own. "Our other, biological brother has green eyes, not the slightest bit similar to our own, it is rather amusing, you'll have to meet him." Marek chuckled, leading his brother towards @[member="Loran Nera"], @[member="Ven Balterius "]and @[member="Saki"].

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen nodded and let his brother help him up. Before he left his place, however, he made sure to grab the remains of his lightsaber. As the two made their way to the other Jedi, he looked down. After attacking them like he had, he didn't dare meet their gaze. He was shamed, now that he wasn't fueled by rage.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]@[member="Loran Nera"]@Ven Balterius@[member="Saki"]

Ven Balterius

V
Seeing the two coming back over, Ven was hesitant at first. But then he began to feel @[member="Galen S'hadar"] and his inner feelings. He could sense the shame in him, it almost made feel sorry for the clone...brother...whatever. When he saw that he seemed calmed enough Ven stepped forward and asked "Is everything okay?" looking between @[member="Marek S'hadar"] and his....other self.
@[member="Saki"]
@[member="Loran Nera"]

Saki

@[member="Ven Balterius "]@[member="Galen S'hadar"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"]

Saki continued to explore the area she was in, they were still doing whatever and that meant she had the time to do what she did best. Punch things until they broke and that is what was in her way. A rock was outside the front of a small cave so as she focused the force into her hands. She let the aggression and thrill of fighting empower her, just like jor'si had said and just as she had been learning. Going to the dark and touching it but not allowing it to take over except when... She -CRACK- the sound of her fists on the rock let the thunder clap come while she made tiny indents then fissures and finally parts started to fall off.

Arriving with the rest of the Jedi, Daella managed to avoid attention due to her usual isolationist attitude. Others should have known her name already just by looking at the general roster already given out. As soon as the issue with @[member="Galen S'hadar"] came up, Daella disappeared from the group and was absent during the whole episode.

Once @[member="Saki"] struck a boulder blocking the entrance of a cave, the rock cracked and split in two. Its sides tumbled over in order to open the path. Just several meters within, there was a metal door that completely covered the entrance to the cave or tunnels or whatever was to be found within. On this door was a massive symbol carved into the metal. It was in two parts: an outer and inner part. The outer part had its outside border be a perfect circle, with the inside being a symmetrical, eight toothed gear with spaces between each cog. The inner part was and eight toothed gear as well.

Those that were in any way familiar with the symbols of the Je’daii Order would have instantly recognized it.

As soon as the boulder’s pieces settled, there was a very audible footstep just before Saki. Daella stood just a meter away from her comrade and silently looked at the doorway with a stoic expression. She then turned her head toward Saki with the same, silent look.

Saki

@[member="Daella Apparine"]

Saki looked at Daella and gave a nod. The symbols she could see and the sounds of the boulder breaking. The others were doing whatever they could but this didn't need more then for them to be silent the ones who did the job. Saki moved forward into the cave and touched the wall before just tilting her head to indicate more inside. Then she heard it and spoke finally punching her fists together while getting ready. "Alright come on." Saki could hear it, the scraping and the cave led into a chasm as she stared at a large thing moving... With a club and lots of teeth. It looked at her and roared while she turned around and chewed her lower lip. "We just got a Gorax.... and I think he is coming outside."

@[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Ven Balterius"] @[member="Galen S'hadar"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Loran Nera"]

Loran fell silent when the force blew past his face and touched him gently indicating to the path the others took, looking to the others he just walked off and toward a hole in a structure that had just been knocked down, he got to it and entered it and silently walked down the path trying to figure out where the other two have gone.

Nuts and Bolts (Dead, PM Writers Account)
Fyor had avoided the conflict almost entirely, spending his time on the ship they had come in on, preparing it, and keeping it in working condition. He'd picked up some disturbances on his instruments, being not entirely sure where or why they were coming in as they were, but something big was coming that was for certain. Having no training in the force, he was meant to stay on the ship, but he had to get out there and warn them. Perhaps someone should have issued communicators! Something to remember for next time.

Clad head to toe in mechanical wizardry, from his visor, to his chest built computer, and complicated wrist device. There was probably a man underneath the machine somewhere but some days, like today, it was hard to see the Lorrdian amongst the moving gadgets.

Moving in to warn the group, he could see he was already too late, his visor was picking up something severe disturbing the internal structure of the cave ahead.

"Guys, I think you should back away very slowly..." He shouted out from behind them.

Gorax's were anything up to thirty meters tall, and not something you wanted to wake up on the wrong side of its hibernation cycle, this sounded a big one from the rumbling.

"Second thoughts, you might want to move quickly." Fyor was no fool, he had no weapons to help them, it'd be fruitless for him to get any closer to the cave, all he had was a stun baton.

@[member="Loran Nera"] @[member="Saki"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Ven Balterius"]

Saki

@Daella Apparine @Ven Balterius @Galen S'hadar @Marek S'hadar @Loran Nera @[member="Fyor Nayus"]

Saki looked up as she back away from the cave. The one igniting his blade well... He was welcome to but for this... She strained taking the blade in her hands and just holding the hilt while the son and knight Re'dsh'irt came forward to stand near Daella. The boy was ready and like his father been knighted... There was the entire family in the order a force dynasty as it were and he rushed the 15 meter tall beast when it got close. He rushed it and was batted aside by the creature's club as he flew and smacked into the tree near Daella. Saki looked at the others and cracked her neck. "Alright boys and girls... so who wants to ask him to stand aside?"

As soon as the beast within the tunnels growled, Daella drew her training saber and ignited its blue blade. She furrowed her brows as she peered into the darkness. As @[member="Saki"] and others backed away from the caves, Daella continued to stand her ground in a casual stance - not raising her weapon at all.

As the younger Re’dsh’irt charged into the caves, Daella’s attention was drawn to him. She seemed shocked with broadened eyes at the sight of the Knight’s audacity. There was a slight grimace as she witnessed the Gorax swipe Re’dsh’irt away and into a tree right next to her.

Looking down at the red-clad Jedi, Daella quickly picked up the night’s lightsaber. She deactivated her own training saber and locked it on her belt. Then with a press of a button, she activated the late Re’dsh’irt’s green lightsaber.

After one last glance at Re’dsh’irt, Daella turned her attention to the Gorax. Without word or warning, she charged into the tunnels just as Re’dsh’irt did before. The beast attempted to bat Daella away with its club. Yet at the last second, Daella dropped to her knees during a feel sprint and threw her upper body back. She slid across the ground as the club passed just a few feet above her head. Since she wore pants, her knees likely were not devastated.

Once the Gorax’s weapon had passed her, Daella quickly got back on her feet and glared at the beast as she stood ready for another attack. She was well inside the tunnels at that point - and thus leaving them before the Gorax was dealt with was likely not an option for her.

@[member="Ven Balterius"] @[member="Galen S'hadar"] @[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Loran Nera"] @[member="Fyor Nayus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom