Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je'daii quest (Iridonia)

(OOC: Sorry peoples he asked me if it was alright and I honestly told him it was, since he was indeed a jedi.. I have no idea what I was thinking lol and yea I know I am not a faction admin, my bad.)

Loran activated his saber with a snap-hiss as his ice blue saber came to life he stared down the intruder and then spoke with a clear intensity to his voice What have we here? a dark Jedi?! Loran spoke with clear disdain and then held his saber ready for an attack on the man in front of them, the Dark Jedi.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]
@Ven Balterius
@[member="Saki"]
@[member="Galen S'hadar"]

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
(OOC: It's actually kinda my fault, I figured I'd ask the person who started the thread, since that's usually how it works)

At first, Galen had almost no intention to fight the jedi. He simply wished to scare them off, maybe even leave the planet. Unfortunately for them, one decided to draw his weapon. Pushing aside the one who called out to him, he grabbed his own lightsaber and leaped high above the group. By the time he was three feet above them, he ha ignited the blade and aimed it straight down at his target.

@[member="Loran Nera"]@Saki@Marek S'hadar

(OOC: Lol! awe snap!)

Loran smirked as the Dark Jedi came after him and as he flew at Loran he put his hand up against the Dark Jedi and pushed with a force throw trying to send him flying away, as the Dark Jedi came at him Loran watched and ended up doing a roll just in case his own attack didn't work.

As the two engaged Marek snapped, reaching out with the force and hurling both @[member="Galen S'hadar"] and @[member="Loran Nera"]. "Galen stop it's me!" He exclaimed, pulling back his hood so that the Dark Jedi could see his face. His eyes darted towards Loran and narrowed. "I will handle this, if you dare attempt to lay so much as a finger on him I will gut you myself!" Marek growled, something Galen would recognize.

loran felt the force push and countered it with one of his own and then heard the idiotic ramblings of a turn coat jedi I'm sure you'll try, but neither will succeed he said with a tinge of arrogance to his tone and halted further violence.

Ven Balterius

V
Seeing what Marek had done, Ven immediately stood next to @Loran Nera and activated his double-blade saber.
"Then you'll be dealing with me as well, traitor!" he threatened as he stood ready to fight.
Despite what he'd seen before, how @[member="Marek S'hadar"] acted when he's seen this darker version of himself approach, he still attacked and threatened a fellow Jedi. That was enough for Ven to stand against him.
@Galen S'hadar
@[member="Saki"]

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen didn't like being thrown around. He almost turned on the Jedi who pushed him when he pulled his hood down. Marek... He lowered his blade. "Brother... you would help the Jedi? I thought we worked alone in our quest against the Sith. You alone taught me this." When the two Jedi turned on his brother, Galen snarled and raised his lightsaber once
more. "You will not defeat us, fools! Together, we have the power here, not you."

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]@Ven Balterius@[member="Loran Nera"]

Loran looked at the two brothers and held out his hand for the other padawan to not make a single move forward and spoke to them both This will go no further, we have come to investigate the whereabouts of a temple not to engage in a fight now please stand down all parties he spoke while issuing a command to all of them and then deactivated his own blade as a testament to his own words.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Loran Nera"] @[member="Galen S'hadar"] @Ven Balterius @[member="Marek S'hadar"]

Saki looked at the people and then heard the padawan speak... There was no temple... Or at least there was none they knew of. They could find a music box that played theme music with the note 'prize is in another location' for all they knew. No best to play it safe and expect nothing so they might find anything. "Padawans we have no idea what we are going to find or even a clue as to what we're here to investigate. Also first rule of team kickass, we do not talk about what happens on team kick ass to people we don't know." With a small huff she still had her arm bracers at the ready to do as needed but went about checking their location to the cordinates. "Now come on we still have a kilometer until we're near the coordinates."

Durn Krow

D
Ven listened to @Loran Nera and, as much as he didn't like it, he did stand down. He deactivated his saber and listed to what Master @[member="Saki"] had said. That did not, however, stop him from keeping the force ready to send the two brothers or clones or whatever they were flying across the field if need be. He just waited to see who would make what move next.
@Galen S'hadar @Marek S'hadar

@Loran Nera @Galen S'hadar @Ven Balterius @[member="Saki"]

"I was wrong Galen, they can help, not these ones specifically, their largely an ignorant group, but I beg of you, deactivate the saber and come with us." He stated. Extending out a hand to his brother. "They can make the visions stop." He added, standing before Galen with open arms. He hadn't listened to the others and put up his saber, largely because he never had taken his out.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen's eyes narrowed at his brother's scareed fav. Without the mask, he could truly see their resemblance. "The visions will never stop. I've learned to live with them, they are a part of my very essence now. I don't need Jedi to help me. They've obviously turned you, as I can see you're beyond help." The clone snarled at his brother, the hatred evident in his eyes. "What have they done to you?"

@[member="Marek S'hadar"]@Ven Balterius@Saki@Loran Nera

"Nothing Galen, don't let this blind you, we did it, the Sith are crumbling, there is no need for this. And they will stop the visions and they can stop them, I am you Galen, I have no reason or motive to lie, search your feeling you know this is true." He pleaded, meeting his brother's eyes with his own, but they held sorrow and regret. "What if I told you that you have more family than just I? I have another brother in the order, he helped me search for you all over the galaxy, and his adopted family accept as both as their own. And to top it off…" He trailed off, not wanting to completely give away his secrets that he shared with few. There is still a way we can have revenge. Think about it. What greater way to spit in the face of the Sith is it when we, two beings they thought they could bend to their will, not only destroy them, but destroy them with the very things they tried to make us hate? He spoke to his brother telepathically, a sly smirk that was his trademark creeping across his face as his brother would begin to understand. "Most importantly brother, ask yourself: would I really eve do something that I wasn't sure was good for you?" He questioned, hoping to remind his brother that he was one of the few people Marek gave a shit about, and that he always thought of his interests.

"Join me, join our family."

@Loran Nera @Galen S'hadar @Ven Balterius @Saki

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
"You really have changed, brother." Galen glared at the Jedi, raising his crimson lightsaber. "You may have turned my brother to the light, but you will never have me! Taste the dark side, Jedi!" Lightning crackled from the sky as he bellowed at the group. One hand brandishing his weapon, the other lit up with electricity, he walked toward the strident a of the light and prepared himself for mass slaughter.

@[member="Marek S'hadar"] @[member="Ven Balterius "]@[member="Saki"] @[member="Loran Nera"]

Closing his eyes Marek cringed, igniting his saber and leaping into the path of his brother. He looked over his shoulder to the others, pain in his eye. "Go, I'll handle this." He said bluntly, it hadn't been a request, it was a command. He needed to do this alone. Holding his saber in a reverse grip he looked into they eyes of his brother as he approached Marek in an identical stance. Charging up a ball of force energy in his hand Marek prepared to fight, he WOULD save his brother, this was not a question, it was simply a matter of how badly he had to get himself hurt to do it. "Do you want to know why I'm in the Jedi? Because only here can we truly make sure no one wretches away a little boy's mother from him and turns him into a monster." Marek stated, feeling a pang of pain as he was forced to remember his early life, but it would leo strike a chord with Galen, who likely had to see the event daily.

@Loran Nera @Galen S'hadar @Ven Balterius @Saki

Loran watched as the two interacted and smirked as he could sense what was about to happen, the turn coats brother would end up being dealt with this day and as it was Loran was not impressed by either of the two.. as he paid attention he caught the feint traces of telepathic communication and recognized the ploy as deception, his own mind racing and then the lightening came and he held out his hand and used a force throw to counter it, it was nice to see the dark jedi get a pair of brass ones but this? Dangerous....

He then looked to the rest and nodded and started to walk away, he was not going to get in the middle of sibling rivalry, besides they had a mission to see to.

@Ven Balterius
@Saki

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
"You have betrayed your own teachings. Now you will pay for your insolence." Galen stalked over to his lookalike and shot an arc of lighting at him. To counter any sudden moves, he would have his lightsaber ready in his opposite hand. Taking the weapon in a regular grip unlike his brother's reverse grip, he held it low to the ground.

"And I'm sorry Galen, surely you must know I'd never do something to hurt you." Marek pleaded as he raised his saber and caught the lightning with his saber and blasted his brother with a force push. He'd adopted a forward grip, this gave Marek an advantage. It meant Galen was learning something new, and not using the gifts that had been given to him at birth. Loran for some reason though Marek had betrayed the Jedi, which was a rather foolish thought, he was defending his family, and had merely thrown the two away from one another so they would not fight, but as he saw now, non-violence was not the solution at hand for now.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen flinched as the memory returned to him, but ever so slightly. That was a cruel thing they did... It hurts like hot coal on my heart. It is only one in the thousands of scars we bear." The wave of force passed harmlessly around him, his darkness aura still enveloping his form. "They turned you against me. You aren't the Marek who LEFT me behind." He put special emphasis on 'left', and his eyes flared as he did so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom