Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak!!

After 1 hour and 3 delicious bean burritos, I've decided that the most logical explanation for Condor to fall off the face of the galaxy because the writer is a bum be missing for an extended period of time is PRISON! When I abandoned like a puppy on the side of the road ditched [member="Jay Scott Clark"] (sorry buddy :( ), Condor was basically on the verge of capture by the Silver Jedi after a convenient change of heart that also happened to spare his life. I can't find the thread right now but that's how I remember it.

Just assuming the whole thing went through and that thread wasn't deleted or something, that would place Mr. Condor in some Jedi prison at the moment, and he most likely finds it disagreeable. So, naturally he'd want to break out. I have no idea what happened to the Primeval (feel free to fill me in), but he was working for them at the time of his capture.

He would be indebted to anyone who broke him out naturally, and is a very useful (and handsome!) ally. Naturally this all depends on the cooperation with the Silver Sanctum folks, who can also feel free to join in this lovely adventure.

Since I'm ADHD as poodoo and this probably made 0 sense:

1. Break Condor out of (potentially) Jedi prison with boomsticks or whatever weapons you have handy
2. Have lots of fun writing big adventure with lots of cool fighting and witty dialog
3. Enjoy repercussions, new allegiances, handsome fellow for the lady prisonbreakers.
4. Future threads maybe (hint hint)

Myself, [member="Abbey Ainsley"] , [member="Wrrlykam"] , [member="Daniel Silverton"] , or [member="Polaris Sovereign"] . Take your pick, they're all my characters so you can go nuts.

[member="Condor"]

Purcell Morris said:
Primeval collapsed under their own weight after the Host Lord died. Rip primeval never forgt #2k16
I leave for 7 months and this happens!?

Shaftner Nee said:
Myself, [member="Abbey Ainsley"] , [member="Wrrlykam"] , [member="Daniel Silverton"] , or [member="Polaris Sovereign"] . Take your pick, they're all my characters so you can go nuts.

[member="Condor"]
I was about to go with Polaris and then I checked the age section :D I guess Mr. Nee will be exactly what Condor Needs (hehehe) to break out of prison. If you don't mind I'm going to leave this up for a while and see if anyone else wants to join in.

[member="Shaftner Nee"] [member="Brynyar Ordo"]

Give me a couple days to set the post up. For simplicity's sake, I'm going to make it some sort of neutrally-controlled prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom