Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack is Back!

How long has it been, loves? Too long, if you ask me. How have you been? Not you, the other one. Yes. At any rate, water over the dam, under the bridge, and crossways from the landing platform on Kamino. If you've missed me half as much as I've missed you, then we both need to improve our aims.

Now. Who's buying the first round?

I'll hug you, [member="Dōkeshi"], but why is the rum gone? Why is the rum always gone? It's like a...a thing around here. "Rum's gone, Jack," they say. I swear, one day I shall turn up and someone will hand me a cold flagon and loudly exclaim, "Rum's here Jack, and you may have some," and then I shall faint from the novelty.

Jack Sparrow said:
[member="Corvus Raaf"] I do, but I've been on a bit of an extended absence as of late. Has something happened I need to be concerned about? The map shows the planet where I left it...
First the good news. I'm at the tree-house, defending it with some Jedi-buddies. Now the bad news, we're surrounded by Sith.

It could be worse...actually no, it couldn't :(

tumblr_mjqg1z4BBf1qggrzoo4_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom