Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Jacen Law's Prototype Blastersaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectre 6 Ezra Bridger Lightsaber Star Wars Light Saber Lightsaber Star Wars Images
https://cutewallpaper.org/download.php?file=/22/ezra-bridger-lightsaber-wallpapers/231215101.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blastersaber
  • Size: Above average
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Doubles as a blaster built from components of a Disabler, allowing it to shut off energy shields and lightsaber blades with a few shots. It can also fire regular bolts as well as stun bolts.
  • Fine crafted finger guard made up of a durable metal blend to add protection to the hilt and the user's hand(s).
  • Nightstone crystal

SETTINGS
  1. Setting 0: The weapon's safety is activated and it cannot be used.
  2. Setting 1: The blaster-function of the weapon activates, set to fire stun bolts.
  3. Setting 2: The blaster-function changes to regular blaster bolts.
  4. Setting 3: The blaster-function changes to Disabler bolts.
  5. Setting 4: The lightsaber-function activates a two-and-a-half foot long stun blade.
  6. Setting 5: The lightsaber-function switches to a two-and-a-half foot long regular blade.
  7. Setting 6: The lightsaber-function elongates the blade to a length of three feet.
STRENGTHS
  • The blade is very dark and is hard to keep track of in pitch darkness.
  • Doubles as both a lightsaber and blaster.
  • It's unique and unorthodox design make it difficult to identify as a lightsaber with just a single glance.
WEAKNESSES
  • Cortosis, phrik, and songsteel are all lightsaber resistant materials but, Cortosis will short out the blade if it makes contact.
  • The blade is very dark and is hard to keep track of in pitch darkness.
  • It's hilt is wider than the average lightsaber and takes up more room/can't be hidden easily.
DESCRIPTION
A hybrid blaster-lighsaber created by Jacen Law onboard the Conquests Agenda. It acts as a multi-tool as well as a weapon. The metal acting as a guard for the hilt is a blend of beskar and promethium. The upper portion of the guard is Slivian Iron that's been painted a sinister emerald green.

Last edited:
Jacen thinks for a few moments and nods his head.
"Well, I won this astromech betting on a podrace on Tatooine. I traded the astromech to some Jawas in return for a bin of electronics and ship parts so I could patch up my old Courier. I found this weird crystal at the bottom of the box and figured it was a battery or fuel source for something."
Jacen rummages through one of his bags and pulls out a jagged dark purple crystal from a small pocket.
He sets a Nightstone crystal on the table and sits down again.

"Will this work?"

"Yes, Master!"
Jacen eagerly jumps up and begins gathering various pieces of tech and scrap that he purchased on Toydaria. He places them on the table as well as a lightsaber hilt that was sliced in half, one of his A-180 blasters, The Disabler he purchased and his toolbelt. He grins and chuckles heartily.
"I think I have everything right here!"

Jacen nods his head, "Yes, Master."
He begins to use parts from his blasters and the broken lightsaber alongside some precious metal pieces he had acquired over the past two years. He focuses and uses the Force to try and utilize telekinesis as he constructs an outer casing and begins to work the guts of his prototype into the shell of his mock-lightsaber. He tinkers with it for a little while, soldering and connecting pieces as he hyper-focuses on the project on the table. He begins smiling as he begins to pick up his pace and uses the Force to connect the various pieces he had constructed.

After several hours of work and heavy concentration, he extends his completed prototype into the hands of his Master, Laph.
th

The metal acting as a guard for the hilt is a blend of beskar and promethium. The upper portion of the guard is Silvian Iron that's been painted a sinister emerald green.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Mugiwara no Luffy Mugiwara no Luffy

I like these kind of weapons!
  • The image source's link is broken for me, please use this one.
  • Please link your bio to the Manufacturer and Affiliation.
  • And because it is a unique item, plase delete the Conquests Agenda from the Affiliation.
  • The Promethium is very rare, plase link it to the Material, just like the Silvian iron.
  • Please link the Nightstone crystal and the Disabler's inventory links to the Permission, and the items' link into the sub.

• And because it is a unique item, plase delete the Conquests Agenda from the Affiliation.
  • The Promethium is very rare, plase link it to the Material, just like the Silvian iron.
  • Please link the Nightstone crystal and the Disabler's inventory links to the Permission, and the items' link into the sub.
I’ll take care if it once I’m off work! I appreciate the info.

How exactly do you mean linking the items’ link into the sub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom