Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It's The Eye of the Tiger, it's the Thrill of The Fight

The events of the other day were a blur. Katarine had been taken off guard by a Shaper of Kro Var, a group of darksiders she thought were extinct. They must have risen again in this time period and unfortunately she had not known enough about their Force abilities to defend against it. When she opened her deep green eyes the blurry room came into view. She groaned and pushed her head slightly off the ground. She could see a small window in the cell, and hear voices outside of it, but so far nobody was in view. She sat up properly and winced. Glancing at her arm she saw bandages over her forearm and a brief snip of the battle came into view. So much fire. The skin under the bandage burned but somebody had gone through the trouble of caring for the wound. This ruled out immediate execution at least.

She pushed on her ribs and noticed they were tender, but nothing was broken. The tight white tank top she had on also had no blood on it, meaning she hadn't been harmed beyond the burn. Her flight jacket, and more importantly the lightsaber inside it, were nowhere to be found. She checked her leather boots and cursed mentally. The blaster that was usually hid inside the boots was also gone. Her tight black flight pants were not ripped and also contained no blood. All and all she had been in worse situations.She leaned against the wall and slowly got to her feet, gingerly testing her balance and strength. Everything was normal and she could walk just fine, indicating that the darksider who had taken her had tried to do as little damage as possible. He must need her alive for some reason. Those reasons were never good in her experience.

Without warning the cell door slid open so someone could enter.

Gabriel Volturi Gabriel Volturi Ben Craig Ben Craig

The ship was quite, save for the hum of engines. It was not the most comfortable ship, but it served its purpose. In this situation it was housing a very important prisoner. One that his own template had some sort of history with. Had it truly been that long since his creation. Time had become a passing thought, just as easy to forget about until something shocked it back into the forefront of the mind. Stasis had helped. He could easily box his mind and send his ship with all their clones and technology into deep space. Allowing the galaxy to forget about him for a time.

Much had changed during his last slumber. But some things never changed. Governments rose and fell, and power was always just left for someone else with the will to pick it up. This time he vowed not to let it all slip away again. Somewhere out there in the vastness of space was not just a fleet for him to build an army with, but something far more powerful, lost to the annuals of history. Gabriel didn't know where the fleet was, but he knew how to find it. If only that knowledge hadn't been locked away out of reach. Only a Jedi could open the door. That was where his guest came in. A jedi just as lost in time as he was. A jedi with no connections to anyone else but herself.

Gabriel stopped before a door and entered a code on the panel. The door slid open, revealing a room with basic amenities and his guest. She looked no worse then when she'd first been brought aboard. Truely she'd fought valiantly, but in the end her struggles only earned her some unavoidable bruises and burns. Gabriel slid into the room with a tray of food, allowing the door to close behind him. "Ah...my dear Katarine. I trust that you slept well? The room to your satisfaction?"

The dark man moved to the other side of the room, sitting the tray down carefully. He could have easily tortured the Jedi into submission, but he knew all to well that someone in her position had nothing to live for. The threat of death would be of no motivation. Instead he had to instill in her a trust that working with him was for the better. "I suppose you wish to know why you are here. And there is most definitely a reason. Lets say I have a door that only you can open. But first, you must eat." Gabriel waved the Jedi over to the tray of food.

K KAR Ben Craig Ben Craig

The door slid back to reveal the man who had attacked her. Her deep green eyes narrowed slightly at him, and then she felt her forehead twitch. The dizziness that was caused by the darkside was already creeping in. She shook her head slightly, and subconsciously held up her hand, as if willing him to stay on the other end of the cell as she herself backed all the way against the wall.

"You know if you want a girl to do something the best way is to just ask. Attacking her in the middle of the historic district and abducting her isn't the right way to set the mood." Her eyes glanced at the food and narrowed further. There wasn't any sense in poisoning her, since he seemed to want her alive, but she still wasn't about to play dinner guest.

"Don't I get a phone call?"

Gabriel Volturi Gabriel Volturi
---------------------------
Katarine has a weakness against the darkside. It makes her dizzy and weak, especially if a darksider touches her. Think Superman and Kryptonite.

latest

E N G A G E

Tags: K KAR , Gabriel Volturi Gabriel Volturi

"Exiting hyperspace in..3.....2.....1." Commodore Jack Norrington watched as they entered real space. An officer looked to Jack, "Sir, there's a lone frigate" the commodore nodded, "I'm not blind Captain. Alert the Admiral." The captain looked down embarrassed, "Right away sir!" He took the turbolift down to the second level where Admiral Craig's suite was located. The doors entered and the captain cleared his throat. "Admiral Craig we've exited hyperspace and commodore Norrington requests your presence on the command bridge. Ben glared at the captain, "This better be important." He moved from his chair, accompanying the captain to the bridge. The trip was completed in absolute silence.

"
Commodore Norrington, what is the meaning of this? You were not to alert me until we reached the Schesa System." The commodore looked at Ben, "Sir we've encountered a lone ship, a frigate. There's no callsign. Shall we hail it or deploy fighters?" Ben smiled, "You know the protocol for dealing with unidentified ships. We're close enough to Schesa System to have jurisdiction. They're most likely smugglers or...pirate scum. And you know how I feel about scum. Prepare my shuttle. I'm going to see what is their business." The commodore nodded.

Ben arrived at the hanger, his shuttle waiting. An accompaniment of Union troopers and his personal guard, the
Vernichten were also waiting. The troops saluted him. Ben returned the salute, "Captain Frenick are your men ready." A nod and "Yes sir." later, they aboard the shuttle and headed toward the mysterious ship. Accompanied by a complement of TIE/VA Starfighter and TIE/PI Interceptor , the Shuttle safely entered the frigate's hanger.
BlpVHqS.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KAR
Gabriel chuckled a little at the Jedi's statement. "Would you have said yes any other way my dear. And no, no phone call. There is only what you will do for me. Of course I am a fair man when I need to be. You will be free to go once our business is concluded."

Noticing the slight pain K KAR was in had him slightly worried. He'd done a very thorough examination of the woman while unconscious to make sure he'd not done any significant injury. He couldn't afford this one dying on him now. He was about to question her when an alert sounded across the ship. What could this possibly be now. Gabriel held up a finger as he brought the comlink to his lips. "What is the problem?"

The robotic voice of a droid returned, "Master, a dreadnaught has exited hyperspace. They launched a boarding shuttle and several fighter. Scans show it to be Zweihander Union."

Zweihander Union? He knew they'd been close to their borders, but what were the odds of them finding his ship in the vastness of space. "I'll be right there. Keep weapons powered down. No need to get into a slugging match with someone's attempt of having the bigger stick." Turning back to Katarine, Gabriel smooth his hair in an attempt to keep his composure. "We will have to continue this discussion some other time. In the mean time eat. No reason not to keep your strength up."

The Master turned and headed out the door as it opened and slid closed behind him. Marching through the halls he considered his options here. These Unionist were just as bad as the Sith in his eyes. Always imposing their own version of law and order. No doubt his ship was being viewed as smugglers. It of course was always a risk when running dark, but he couldn't be screaming his presence into the void. Reaching the bridge the handful of droids he used for control of the ship turned to him. They knew enough to remain silent until he was ready. Pulling the jacket off Gabriel tossed it to the ground and rolled his sleeves up. After several silent moments he began to give instructions.

"Prepare ID packet 2A. No reason to lie about our passenger. Use her real name and the reason for her transport is transfer from the Chiss to the Galactic Alliance for questioning. And someone opening a channel to that shuttle. I would like to stare into the eyes of my new guest."

The droids quickly went to work forging the documents he'd requested and attempting to contact Ben Craig Ben Craig .

The darkside left the cell and Katarine felt relief as the dizziness stopped. She knew he’d be back soon enough. In the meantime she’d see if there was anything useful in the room to aid in an escape.

((feel free to keep posting as you two talk. I’ll jump in when it’s returned to my location))

Gabriel Volturi Gabriel Volturi Ben Craig Ben Craig

U N I O N

Tags: K KAR , Gabriel Volturi Gabriel Volturi

Ben waited as his guards secured the perimeter. Once the all clear had been given out, the admiral stepped out of the shuttle. He expected a welcome party to meet him. Whether or not the party would be friendly or not...was up to the gods. All he could do now was wait for their inevitable arrival. He'd prepare himself for the cursing he'd most likely hear. Unauthorized boarding, harassment, blah blah. Ben didn't care, he'd do what it takes to snag another smuggler with illegal contraband.
BlpVHqS.png

Reactions: KAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom