Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aston could only imagine what it was like being in her situation, someone out of time. However he knew she wouldn't go through this situation alone, she had him now. Whatever comfort that could be, as Aston mentally smiled. "I'm sure we will each find the love we are looking for someday." Aston chuckled lightly as he knelt down again and placed his fingers in the water a bit feeling the coolness of the creek around his fingertips.

The Jedi looked back over to her and he nodded his head with a smile. "I see you really like your explosives, perhaps we will put those to good use sometime soon." Aston stood up as he shook his hand a little bit then took a step back away from the creek. Aston was glad that she in turn glad she met him, Aston was short and friends these days, while he made his far share of acquaintances during his travels and they had developed a mutual respect for one another, it hand't turned to true friendship yet with those. Perhaps if he stayed someplace for an actual good length of time his fortunes would show differently.

"Any one of these rocks?" Aston inquired as one of the rock she pointed to earlier slowly lifted up from the ground and circled Katrine for a moment until it moved out in front of her and a little further and higher. Aston manipulation this through the use of the force as he glanced towards her.

"Do it!" Aston chuckled lightly.

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

She smiled ever so softly to his words, maybe more so to his chuckle. "I never said I was looking," Kat pointed out sweetly. "I want the big explosion and murder. I'm not looking. When you have a Daddy like mine, it's hard to imagine there could ever be anyone more epic." And Katrine was sure she was looking for epic. With such an awesome role model, it was hard for the teenager to imagine she'd want anything less.

Her sapphire irises shifted down as Aston knelt down and touched the water. He looked back at her, her eyes meeting his as he spoke. Did she like explosions? Kat nodded happily. "Explosions are super fun. Well, I'm sure they're not fun for someone like Bun-Bun who went boom-boom but hey, not everyone can be so lucky." At least that's what Mommy said. Bun-Bun didn't like to go boom-boom, Kat. It sounded so silly to her when she first heard it. Like, how could he not? Didn't everyone like like boom-boom? Now, though, she realized Mommy might have been right. After all, he was gone after that.

It surprised her when Aston asked his question and suddenly there was a rock rising from the creek, then circling around her before it stood in front of her. She looked at him and then back at the rock. "I was thinking more like it could be in the water. So you know, we get a shower of water instead of shower of rocks." She was just being nice. "But sure, if you're ready, it's fine."

Her eyes closed as she concentrated, taking a step back without putting much thought into it. In theory, she could raise her shield and avoid being hit in her face. Because pretty face, obviously. But she knew she couldn't focus on the power and chant two different spells at once. She wasn't unreasonable. About this. And so, she focused on one thing, summoning the Force to her aid. Her mind reached out to the rock, seeing it in her mind. She knew right away it wouldn't be that much of a bang but some, in small little fragments. But Katrine didn't care, sending all the energy she could muster into the center of the rock, overloading it. It took moments before the rock finally combusting, the shrapnel flying all around it. Her eyes opened quickly then, seeing the bits fly out. Moving to the side, a few pieces managed to hit her in the shoulder before bouncing off. "Ouch!"

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

"I suppose, my mistake." Aston said with a laugh as he shrugged his shoulders and watched. "Well, if someone we don't like goes boom boom that won't be so bad right?" Aston inquired, while Aston knew that explosions were dangerous, they could be fun. Something that would make them even more fun would be if they were blowing up their enemies.

There was a first time for everything.

Aston nodded his head and chuckled. "That would probably be smarter, wouldn't it?" The Jedi inquired but she said she would do it anyway. "You can do one that is in the water next." Aston's hand was out at his side as he held the rock up and and he could see something was going on and then that's when the boom boom happened and pieces of rock flew everywhere. Aston held up his arm to cover his face as a piece of the rock hit him square on his forearm. "Ow..." Aston' said with a small smirk, rubbing his arm where he got hit.

"Are you okay?" Aston said looking to Katrine, showing concern. "Definitely do one that's in the water this time."

He laughed, and so she laughed. People did say laughter was addictive and they weren't kidding. Especially not when it came to Kat. He was right though, the girl realized and nodded several times again. "Are you sure you're a Jedi?" She asked again. Jedi didn't think like that. Good Witches didn't think like that either. So what gave? "Have you tried not being a Jedi? You have all the materials!"

Blowing rocks inside water he called smart. Yeah, it seemed like a smart idea to her too. Katrine was never one to back off a bad idea either though. And Aston seemed all for it so she'd just gone with it. Though after it exploded, her opposite hand rubbed the sore spot. "That's gonna leave a mark," she commented before she looked back to Aston. He too got hit. "I can't heal," she pouted then. It was one of those things she had yet to learn. "Nona promised when I was ready. But I left. And now I can't heal." Healing sounded like a good thing to know. She should have pushed harder for it, Katrine realized now.

Was she okay? Sapphire irises looked into his and she smiled. "I'm fine. It's just gonna take a bit to heal naturally." Or she'd drag him along to Nona and ask her to heal their wounds. Because that was what grown ups did, after all. "Or we'll ask Nona to fix it, later." Because doing it now would kill their fun, obviously. Katrine knew how it worked, even if Nona was younger here, she'd come to see there were some things about her that were always do same.

Besides, Aston wanted her to blow up another one. She grinned. It was exactly what she wanted. Her hand rubbed on the sore spot one more time and she looked back to the creek, looking through the passing water, the bumps the water passed on its way. Rocks. She concentrated again, closing her eyes, reaching out to find one. When she did, she repeated the process, channeling all the energy into the center of the rock. She found now though that with the pain, there was more, her pain enhancing her resolve. Negative feelings empowered. Yes. Yes. Avarisa spoke in the back of her mind, latching on to the darkness that built momentarily. The rock exploded then, splashing water and shrapnel again, this time faster than before. Katrine barely had time to open her eyes and jump back to avoid another hit.

"Oh wow!" She said right away. It wasn't something she'd experienced before.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. "Well, a Jedi is who I am. I did say I wasn't your average Jedi. Maybe one day I will retire from being a Jedi and then I can do whatever I feel like doing." Aston smirked as he nodded his head slightly, granted he did that anyway, he just felt an obligation to the Jedi right now. And in truth he couldn't see his life any other way right now.

Aston looked down at his own hands as he had some small training in healing, but nothing to major. He wasn't sure if he wanted to take that chance and see. Aston watched as she focused on a rock in the water, and the Jedi padawan took one step back in anticipation and that's when the small explosion happen tossing water and rock debris about. Aston quickly took another step back as he brought up his hand in the same manner that he did earlier to shield him somewhat from the water and pieces of rock. The way the water shot about due to the explosion was pretty cool he had to admit. Aston was having fun, he had not had fun in a quite some time. He had been to busy to do so.

"Hey Katrine, I could potentially heal your wound if you want. After we get done with this? I've had some training in the healing arts, nothing to major though. Just a thought to leave you with." Aston said with a small chuckle.

"What," Katrine corrected him. "A Jedi is what you are, it's can't be who you are. You're Aston. Or at least it's what you believe in in." There was no way being a Jedi or Sith was who he was. Lots of Van-Dervelds went Sith. But most of them were born mad anyhow. Nether was who they were, just part of them. "If being a Jedi was who you were, you'd totally disapprove of what I'm saying or what we're doing. Most Jedi have no idea what the word fun even means." Again, with the assumptions. Katrine didn't know enough Jedi to speculate. The only reason she didn't outright call them silly names because Mommy was a Jedi once, Daddy was a Jedi three times, Aunt TiCi was a Jedi, Nona... Everyone pretty much gave it a shot.

The empowering feeling washed away, leaving her confused. It was something that had never been brought up. Nona did sometimes say to calm herself when she chanted, making it seem like it was so very important. But right now, Katrine's mind was rushing again, trying to comprehend what had happened. "That was...," she'd actually been lost for words in that moment. "It felt like...," she couldn't even identify what it was. Katrine wasn't even talking to Aston right now. She wasn't sure what had happened. Avarisa was strangely quiet as well in her mind, as if she was letting the girl figure it out on her own. "Did you feel that?" She asked, snapping her head up to look at Aston, who was offering to heal her would. Her hand rose to where the shrapnel hit her, her fingers tapping into it and feeling the sore spot. "The pain... it hurt. And it was focusing. It was...," she really didn't know how to explain it. "I need to talk to Mommy about this. Or Nona. They'll know, right?"

But wait, he offered to heal her. In an instant, she skipped to where she stood moments ago and then once again to come closer to Aston. It came surprisingly easy to do it, she realized. Katrine was big on personal space, couldn't quite stand anyone invading other than a few individuals. "You can heal it if you want," she pointed out, pulling her short sleeve from her arm, seeing now the blue skin was it hurt.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

"I'm not average though, remember." Aston chuckled lightly as he looked towards her. She held some valid points, and she was indeed smart...very smart Aston had noted. Thus she seemed like she was a little distracted, as if something had struck her nerve and couldn't figure out what it was. Aston closed his eyes for a brief moment as he searched throughout, and he could sense something, a invisible force,darkness, perhaps the force itself pushing her towards something. Aston at this point in his training couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was, but it did raise several questions in his mind.

"Of course they will know, perhaps we could go see them after this if you want?" Aston smiled as she stepped towards and and she mentioned he could heal it if he wanted.

"No problem." Aston said as she showed him her arm. Aston's left hand was gently placed under her elbow, as his other hand slowly came towards the are where it was bruised. The Jedi Padawan closed his eyes for a few moments as he focused his thoughts while drawing upon the energy of the forest around them. Feeling the force flow through them both, his hand slowly lowered and his index and middle finger gently touched her skin the smallest of blue hues showed from his fingertips as the cells and nerves began to heal quicker than anything before, and her skin began to change back to its original color. Aston opened his eyes slowly as he took a deep breath and exhaled while retracting his index and middle fingers and thus the area that had been damaged was now healed.

"There, that wasn't so bad, at least I hope not."

Kat nodded. "I remember." It still stood what she said. It was what he was, or what he believed in. Not who he was.

Aston was confidant that either Nona or Mommy would know what she'd just experienced. The might not want to tell you, Avarisa spoke in her mind. "They might not want to tell me," Kat repeated what she'd heard, thinking out loud. They will want you to be like them. Her irises moved left then right as she processed the words. "They'll want me to be like them." It felt like Avarisa was on to something. These Witches seek to control their children, bend them to their ideals. They wouldn't. Right? Memories played in her mind. Katrine asked Nona a million times to teach her things Daddy knew. Not because she couldn't ask Daddy but she wanted to make Daddy proud by showing him what she'd learned in his absence. Nona refused every single time. "Witches want to control their children, bend them to their ideals." In the end, she realized her imaginary friend was right. "Nona won't tell me what it is," Kat finally decided, so sure of herself. "Mommy might." The only other option on the planet. Sure, Kat could have gone to bug a random Witch but they tended to be less forthcoming with information or simply didn't know about things Katrine was curious about. But will she? Avarisa temped again.

In a heartbeat, Katrine was mad. "Of course Mommy will tell me. Mommy tells me everything!" Avarisa tried but there was one thing she never seemed to learned. Katrine could not be turned against her Mommy or Daddy. Even when she tried to remind her it was her own Mommy who put her under the medicine for so long, Katrine wouldn't budge.

She'd become lost in her own private little conversation that she felt her whole body shiver when Aston put his hands on her arm. The question of her personal space was serious business with Katrine Van-Derveld. She wasn't a big fan of being touched either. "N...," It took her a long moment to remember that she had given him permission to do what he was doing, the energy suddenly flowing through her reminding her of it. Her arm was injured, Aston offered to help, she let him. That was all he was doing. Sapphire orbs lower to her hand, seeing the blue hue on her skin, the tingling sensation running through her arm and shoulder, the repair process actively working underneath her skin.

"T...thank you," the teenage girl manage to say, just barely though. Since her arrival into the past, she'd had little physical contact with people, even with her own Mommy. It wasn't that Mommy wasn't on that special small list of people who could touch her because she was but Katrine was so terrified how much she was messing up the future already that she was sure bonding with Mommy now was the worst idea she had ever. But Katrine couldn't help herself. She missed her Mommy. She missed her Daddy. She missed Chloe. She missed Seren. Her family. At least having a much younger version of Mommy near her was sorta helping that pain.

It took several inhales and exhales before the feeling vanished and Katrine was back to her old self, or rather, she'd just jumped to the next emotion, a wide grin plastered all over her face. It usually didn't happen so quick in this type of situations, but it just sort of did with Aston. She'd think about it in depth when she had nothing better to do, no doubt, but right now, she was grinning and cheerful again. "You need to teach me that!"

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston raised an eyebrow curiously as he thought a bit and then shook his head. "No she would tell you. I'm sure they just want you to be yourself. I like the way you are." Aston said with a small smile, however he knew that he hadn't experienced fully who she was. If she didn't change for him though she shouldn't change for anyone else.

"Nobody will control you, or try to, I swear." Aston chuckled slightly, as he thought the idea of someone controlling her was crazy. "I won't let them." Aston said as he knelt down and glanced around at the grass around him, smirking as he reached for a rock and picked it up skipping it in the water.

"Sure, anytime you want. I would be great!" Aston said at the notion of showing her, however he had a slight fear as he had never actually taught someone before.

He was sure Nona would tell her? Would she? She won't, Avarisa reminded her again. It confused Katrine. [member="Aston Jacobs"] was saying one thing and her faithful imaginary friend was telling her a completely different thing. Who should she trust? "You're confusing me. Both of you." The purple haired girl admitted.

And he swore again that nobody would try to change her. Aston had no clue how wrong he was. "You don't know what it was like growing up here being me. They don't get it at Singing Mountain. They'll never get it." She was first the odd adorable descendant the Ma'tra but in time, the more she had her fun, the more they looked at her funny. She was a weird one. Some of them looked like she scared them. Katrine hated that. Dathomir was home in so many ways. She couldn't bare the thought of them looking her like she was somehow wrong. Especially when she knew she wasn't. She was herself, she was fine. Mommy had told her so many times she should never changer herself.

Katrine smiled suddenly, her fears seemingly vanishing when Aston promised he wouldn't let them control her. Her hand instantly rose, her pinky offered. "Swear?" It was, after all, the most sacred of promises.

Anytime?! Kat grinned right away and concentrated, summoning one of the sharper rocks to her hand. It flew straight into her hand. "No time like the present." Before she'd even finished talking, Katrine turned the rock around and cut her hand. Blood came out quickly. "You can teach me right now."

Aston held out his pink as she offered her hand. "I swear." Aston chuckled lightly, as he in turn thought about what was so bad about this deal. They would understand, at least in his mind he hoped they would understand. Aston knew that even if they didn't he would help them understand. Katrine was family, and he wasn't going to turn his back on family, not ever.

"The present eh?" Aston said curiously as she did what she did pretty quick as Aston held out his hands to protest for a moment. "Woah wai-" But it was done already, the rock cut across her hand as she started to bleed. "Sithspit...." Aston said with a small chuckle as he reached to the side of his sleeve and pulled off a piece of cloth and he held it out over the wound. His hand was placed firmly against her wound as he looked her in the eyes. "Well, shall we....?" Aston said with a small smirk

"It could be a similar process as it was moving a rock with the force. The force is within everything. close your eyes, use that. Use the force and control what you want it to do. You feel pain, hurt, you know you are wounded and flock to that area. The force will guide you with the right push, feel it as it heals the damaged cells within the wound, the move beyond that, and the cut will begin to mend." Aston nodded his head. "Close your eyes and try it."

Another pinky swear, another promise Aston had to keep. Katrine smiled. Not just because pinky swears were the single most strongest promise a person could make as far as she was concerned but because she believed Aston that he would keep all the promises he'd made to her. It was weird in her head like that right now. So much so that Avarisa went silent and vanished from her mind, almost as she'd given up at the presence of her Nona's son. Whether she did or not, Katrine would find out later but for now, the purple haired girl seemed pretty happy about it.

He didn't take too well to her cutting all that well. She'd ever heard him swear as the hand started to breathe. Katrine didn't really see the big deal. She needed a wound to practice and she didn't have one until now. It wasn't like it was a serious injury, she knew how the important veins went and knew that if she touched them, it would bleed a lot more.

Lifting her sapphire gaze to him, Katrine caught a smirk on his face before he began talking about healing. Similar to moving a rock with the Force, he started. The Force was in everything, she heard him say and arched a brow at first. She'd heard that plenty of times before, this wasn't her first power. She'd said nothing, paying attention none the less.

Her eyes closed and her shoulders rose as she inhaled a deep breath, concentrating on the Force. She summoned it to the side, willingly it to obey. Nona always said that a lightsider asked and a darksider commanded. But she'd never said clearly what it was that a Witch of the Singing Mountain Clan should do, giving Katrine an idea early on that they were somewhere in the middle of that. She felt the pain even without the Force but when it surrounded her, she felt being through it as well. The pain became suddenly clear, the strongest feeling inside right now.

The Force guided her through the wound, making her feel not just the pain as a whole but layers of it, as it let her feel the layers of the skin she's pierced through. Fix it, her mind suddenly willed the power to obey, her lips moving in silence with the same word as she surged through the layers of the skin, willing it to comply, willing to to fix the problem. Her old friend didn't obey right away though, making her concentrate harder, her eyelids pressing together. Fix it! Her mind became loader, her lips moving with the same fierceness. The Force tickled against the wound the entire time, the pain itself a powerful tool pushing her forward. Then she'd felt as if a spark rushed from one side to the next at the bottom of the layer before the Force began to do its bidding, fixing one layer at a time.

Katrine smiled instantly, her eyes still closed firmly as she continued to concentrate, the healing process slow but moving. One layer after the other, the skin repaired itself. The cut turned out to be deeper than she'd originally planned on it to be but now, it didn't matter as the healing took place, bit by bit.

When she finally opened her eyes and looked at Ashton first, her hand moving to his hand, to push it away gently, moving the cloth away. She knew she didn't need it anymore. Where his cloth revealed, the skin was clean, not even a shadow of a scar remaining now, not that she wanted one. "It worked!" Katrine squeaked happily and without so much as a thought put into it, through herself at Ashton, hugging him. And her mind didn't react now, to the personal space invasion, to him so close to her. It felt... fine.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston watched kept his eyes on her, he could feel her focus and the inner workings of the force as it did what she had instructed it to do. Aston wasn't expecting her arm to be fully healed so when she pushed his hand away so that they could see what the wound was now, and in total surprise the wound had completely healed. Aston knew that she was going to be able to do it, but this well the first try made him feel real good. And he knew that she should have felt great too.

"See! That's great. I'm pro-" Aston started to say but then she threw herself at him and hugged him. "Um....okay..." Aston chuckled lightly and even nervously as he knew how she felt about personal space. But then again the hug just felt natural. Aston giggled lightly as he placed his arms around her and hugged her in return.

Aston took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "See, that wasn't so bad was it?" Aston said to her, just speaking about everything in general. In truth, she was his first and genuine friend apart from the comrades of the Order and such, however allies and friends were something that could be misleading, you could be allies and not be friends, just mere acquaintances. Aston felt good, in his mind he felt that she trusted him, and that was something he wasn't going to betray.

Aston had started talking when she threw herself into his arms and she missed most of it, only hearing his fragments while in the hug. She did feel his arms wrap around her though. It wasn't until she felt his hands on her back that she had a tiny little freak out on the inside. Not because of the hug, mind you. Or the personal space invasion. It was the exactly opposite. Katrine felt herself surprised and shocked over the fact that it didn't cause her the panic, didn't make her want to jump back, scream and maybe even blast him away.

So she pulled away slowly, expecting it to kick in and it never did. "Weird." Kat just said to herself as she looked up at him. This was the kind of thing that would keep her up all night, trying to understand as it had never happened, not in all her life. Daddy, Mom, Chloe, Seren. Those were the people she was alright with. Nona, Nono, Aunties Kytarra and Addie. Those were the people she had to warm up to as a child. But to be okay with someone on the very day she'd met them. It was the weirdest thing.

It was Ashton's words that took her focus away in that moment. It wasn't so bad. She looked up to him and smiled lightly, shaking her head. "No," her reply was short, too short for herself. But it wouldn't be long before she'd let it distract her. "Oh! I owe you a power now. I can teach you something too! But if you like wanna learn a spell of some kind, we'll have to ask Mom to repay the favor. Or you'll have to wait a while for me to learn more. But you know spells, right? You're Nona's son after all." Right? It made sense. Witches all started out with spells, right? And they started young, right?

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston chuckled and shook his head and then he just laughed again because he was...having fun.

"You don't owe me anything Katrine, I swear!" Aston said with a small smile. Then again he was sure there was something interesting and especially unique from Katrine. Aston raised his hand to his chin for a moment as he thought for a moment.

"Well I know a few spells here and there, nothing on a severe level. But I know a thing or two." Aston knew that he might have been a Witch Elder by now if he wasn't running around rampant so many times, however the galaxy was big and Aston wanted to explore as much of it as he could.

She frowned. Sure she did. Of course, she did. Aston taught her something so Katrine owed him something as well! "That's not true. I do, I do!" The purple haired girl insisted. Of course she owed him. Because that was how it worked. She only didn't owe Mommy or Nona anything when they taught her stuff because they were her teachers. Of course, when Katrine learned something, she always went to the other one and showed them what she could do. Mommy was going to like this one, she was sure. Nona probably not so much, probably because she'd had to cut herself again to show her what she knew. That would most likely be the part she wouldn't like. But Katrine always showed them what she could do.

Her sapphire eyes focused on Aston as he rose his hand to his chin, her head tilting. "What?" Kat was always a curious puppy but Aston looked like he had stuff going through his head and wanted to know what that stuff. Obviously.

A few spells here and there? Her brow rose and arched, a sheer look of disbelief at what she'd just been told. "How's that even possible? How did Nona even let you go anywhere if you didn't do all your homework?" Homework, for stuff you had to do at home. Before you could wander around the galaxy. Katrine might have been behind on her spells but Mom's was bigger on powers as was Daddy so naturally, her path took a little round turn when it came to powers. But it was certainly waiting for her when she went back home. Nona was probably annoyed that she wasn't there to take her lessons. Worried probably by now. She thought. Katrine had no clue how long she'd even been gone by now.

"Nona's a very strict teacher. It's all do your work before you have your fun." Might have just been her though. Since her fun tended to upset quite a few people on Dathomir so Nona might have been just trying to keep her in check to avoid trouble. Maybe. Possibly. No, that was probably it. "It's probably just me. The Witches back home don't take my fun well. Nona might just be harder on me to keep me out of trouble." Though Katrine still had no clue what the big deal was. The looks people gave her when she blew up her pet rabbit was totally priceless.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

"Well, I kinda left to join the Jedi Order in my earlier days, like very early days." Aston thought back to his earlier time on the Temple of Coruscant back when it was held by the Galactic Republic. "And then since then I've just been doing my own thing. I'd return every once in a while to see how things were and then I'd leave again. I liked being on the move it seemed to suit me better than hanging around one place ya know?" Aston giggled lightly as he thought about all the friends and mischief that he got into. The Jedi's abilities were always growing, however without legitimate proper training he wouldn't ever make past Knight level, or perhaps he would it would just take a little bit longer than most.

Aston loved her attitude, her spirit in general it was different and something he hadn't dealt with before. But it was quite nice, a good change too.

"I'm not your average person, Katrine." Aston chuckled lightly as he used the force and a small rock rose up and moved towards his hand as he retrieved it with a small chuckle. He tossed the rock against the water, watching it skip several times before disappearing in the water depths.

Sometimes I feel like I don't know who I really am... Aston thought to himself for a moment seemingly getting lost in thought.

Her eyes widened a Aston said he left to join the Jedi Order very early. "How early?" She asked quickly before he continued talking. He came home every once in a while and leave again. He liked moving. "I like moving too. Seeing the galaxy. I was seven when we went to see The Schwartzweld." But Dathomir played a big part in her growing up. Witches, magic, history of their world... it was all super important. But before she could go anywhere, Katrine had to do what all Witches had to do as children, which was pass her Trial. "But you did your Trial by Fire, right?" That was like a rule, Mommy told her.

Something moved behind Aston and Katrine instantly stepped forward, narrowing her eyes. She inhaled deep, forgetting herself for a moment, being in human form. From behind her now, she heard Aston say she's not an average person. "Yeah...," the words barely registering with her as her sapphire blues continued to watch the bushes, looking to see what it was. Then something caught her senses. Something familiar... but old... barely there. Her eye narrowed further. "Wanna see just how not average I am?" She asked Aston, still not looking at him as she realized there was exactly one way she could figure out the scent.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

"Umm...pretty early..." Aston said with a small smile as he glanced around a bit, a cool draft seem to come by which was slightly surprising. "We should go on a trip sometime then." Aston mused, but in reality he was being totally serious. He really did like traveling, a little to much he thought sometimes. Aston often wondered if there was something else he should be doing in his life. Aston glanced behind him quickly as he heard a rustling, something was moving behind him and then Katrine seemed to be on top of it.

"Katrine...?" Aston said as he looked from the point of origin then back to Katrine.

Aston giggled hesitantly exchanging looks between the bushes and Katrine. She seemed very distracted like there was an uninvited presence here. Yet however Aston couldn't pin point it. "As much as I've seen, I don't think there is anything that could surprise me?" Aston said as he stood beside her, trying to get a read off of her facial expressions.

Pretty early? "How early is pretty early?" Katrine insisted. Aston would get the hang of it soon. She needed answers and half answers got more questions. And a lot of the times, answers got more questions because more answers were good. Less answers were less information and Katrine needed answers. She nodded quickly though. "Trips are fun!" It was a simple declaration but one that made her grin looking at him.

The distraction had taken her slightly away from him. Katrine heard him call her name but kept her eyes ahead, trying to find what it was that caught her attention.

Now, the purple haired girl looked back at Aston, as he claimed he didn't think there was anything that could surprise him. Katrine just let her grin appear on her face again as she kicked off her shoes. "Do me a favor, and take these with you?" Aston probably wouldn't understand now but she didn't want to explain as her fingers reached for the edge of her top and pulled it over her head and dropped it to the ground and then her pants. She didn't even flinch, focused on the change beginning as she concentrated. It was slow. About three months, her body dropping down on all four as it changed, morphing in the wolf, with all white fur by the end of it. Sapphire blue eyes looked up at Aston for a moment, gauging his reaction before she reached towards him, sniffing his hand lightly, letting him know it was okay.

And lets be honest, the wolf was totally registering her new friend's scent. That was after all how it worked for them, in this form. But Katrine wouldn't be there for long, the faint scent from before suddenly becoming completely clear to her in this form, her sense of smell completely intensified, forcing her to jump away and give a gentle bark to Aston before she ran off, following the familiar scent, wanting him to follow her.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom