Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It seemed there was a celebration going on, from what he could gather. There was laughter, stories, and love happening as the the young man known as Aston Jacobs stood on a branch high up in a tree nearby with a small smile on his face. He wasn't sure how long he would be here this time, but it was good to see some of his family that he hadn't seen in some time. Aston took a deep breath as he looked away from the fire that had his attention and just stared off into the distance for what seemed like a long time. The young man...the Jedi knew that at that very moment there was a war going on somewhere. He knew people were dying and that the Sith were present in the galaxy. He would get drawn back into that fight sometime soon, he could feel it.

But for now he was going to enjoy this time that he had. Aston leaned forward as he dropped from the branch and landed softly on the ground. Aston moved away from the festivities and moved towards the outer shell of the village. Aston took a deep breath taking in the atmosphere of Dathomir, something he missed a great deal. Aston stopped before a small creek and knelt down before it and held his hand in the water for a moment and he splashed some water on his face. He shook his head and stood up, a small breeze catching him and he chuckled. The young man unaware that things were about to get very interesting.

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

They called her Ceta. Such a primitive name.

Katrine listened to the voice speaking to her of times long past. The voice had been gone for so long, the fear of her returning had been great for the purple haired girl. And yet, when she appeared again, it had felt like a long lost friend had returned to her, forgiving her for chosing medicine over her. "Why Ceta?" She asked quietly. The figure smiled. For the the symbol of our family, the predator. Her eyes wandered to the exposed skin of the woman. The predator mark rested there, the Hawk.

Her eyes widened and she grinned. "The Hawk!"

The girl opened her mouth to speak again when she heard a quiet notice not too far from them. When she looked back to her imaginative friend, the woman was gone. From the branch she sat on until thin, Katrine jumped down and landed on her feet, taking a look around her before she moved forward, looking for the source of the sound. She found no more sounds to guide her and instead inhaled deep, calling the Force to her. It wasn't long then, a weak signature tickling her senses. In an instant, she broke into a run, jumping over obstacles in her way. Even decades into the past, the nature of Dathomir was the same as always, the familiar territory making it all too easy for the girl to move around.

It was only when she caught sight of the pale hair that she came to an abrupt help and smirked. Nothing about the face seemed familiar at first though the signature seemed so inviting.

From across the creek, Katrine put her hands on her hips and cleared her throat. "Hi!" She greeted the young man, a little overly cheerful for the average person who didn't even know her. Finally she took in another deep breath, this time not to reach into the Force but instead: "Who are you? Why are you here? How did you get here? Are you from the Singing Mountain Clan? They're not big fans of outsiders, you know. They even give my mom beef 'cos she was a Sith. So who are you?" And she held her breath, waiting to have all her questions answered. Preferably in order.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston had his eyes closed for a few moments as he took in the breeze that had graced him that he didn't even pick up on the presence of another that had just appeared. Aston opened his eyes when he heard he speak and he glanced over to her and cocked his head to the side and looked at her for a moment and nodded his head. "Hello!" Aston said with a small smile and a friendly wave of his hand.

The Jedi was about to say something and then he was bombarded by question after question and when he tried to answer she just kept going. Aston chuckled again lightly and shrugged his shoulders. "Um, well...My name is Aston Jacobs I'm a Jedi and I live here, with the Singing Mountain Clan for the most part."

Aston cleared his throat and started to say something as he tried to find his words. "Who are you?"

Katrine blinked repeatedly as she stared at the light haired young man. He said his name was Aston Jacobs. He was a Jedi. He lived here, with the clan. "No, you don't." She answered quickly. "I live here. I would know if you lived here. Nona would..." and then she remembered something vital from what he'd said and what she'd know. Jacobs. Her hand rose to cover her mouth. "You're Jacobs! Jacobs Hawk!" Nona did tell her about the Jacobs Hawks. Well, they were really just Hawks but the Jacobs was a middle name, Nona told her when she was a little. But she'd never actually met any of the Jacobs Hawks. Which was weird considered there was like three of them, all together. Including the little one who was not so little anymore, Nona would say when she was little.

"I'm Katrine Van-Derveld." And then she looked at him for a moment before realizing she'd forgotten a part of her own name which she never used anymore. "Van-Derveld Hawk. Meaning we're family. Just long long long way around. But I still call your Mommy Nona." She paused, tilting her head as she thought about it. Of course Katrine knew Nona wasn't her real Nona, her Nona died when Mommy was a little girl. But still. "So that would sorta make you my Uncle. The long way around. With a little of people in between." Katrine remember then, inhaling a breath, one of those pesky little things that human needs. Which was, as many times before, getting in the way of her talking. Which yes, was a thing about her, much like her Mom but much worse.

If he'd actually answered everything, Katrine was curious about something else. "If you really do live here, how come I've never seen you before?"

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston shook his head as he tried to get word in but just blurted out. "Well, I don't live here now." Thus she spoke of who she was Astons' eyebrow raised slightly, Van-Derveld. Thus she mentioned Jacobs Hawk and that she was Hawk as well and that is when everything started to come full circle, with the mention of his mother and such. Aston knew that he had a big family, there was some whom he hadn't met yet, to his memory anyway.

"Yes it seems we are related." Aston said with a small chuckle. The Jedi knew that this was turning into a very interesting day, as interesting as a Hawk and Van-Derveld together could get.

"Well, I meant to say I used to live here. I don't anymore apart from when I come to visit. We've probably just missed each other during my time here, I usually spend my time traveling, however Dathomir is my home though." Aston said with a nod of his head.

See. He didn't live here anymore. Katrine knew she wasn't that nuts. Well, not about this. Well, she didn't think she was nuts at all. She considered herself to be interesting, medics and everyone else was just plain weird telling her things that were so stupid. Nevermind the meds that made her different or the imaginary friend or the voices. Didn't everyone have those? Katrine just shrugged her shoulders to her own thoughts, not much caring for the fact that she wasn't alone.

Aston accepted they were related and Katrine sucked on her lower lip to keep quiet while he spoke, trying her absolute hardest not to interrupt him.

Though, he did start talking about things that were simply silly and Kat couldn't really help herself but interrupt him before he actually finished his last bit. "No, that's not it. I'm not even born yet. But you pretty much don't live here then either...," her voice wandered off, while she thought about it quickly. "Where do you live in my time? Nona never told me that." She never asked was probably a better way of saying it. Anything she asked, Nona always answered. Because Nona knew that if Kat's questions weren't answered, she'd just keep asking them over and over and over.

He is not of Satara's mate, the melodic voice suddenly spoke up in head head. "What?" Katrine quickly responded. The Force played a part in his creation. The voice seemed sure about what she was telling her. Katrine looked to her side, her imaginary friend beside her. "Are you sure?" Avarisa merely nodded and faded away as Kat looked back at Aston. "Madoc isn't really your Daddy? Nona never mentioned that." She was sure she'd never heard Nona mention it. How Avarisa knew then, Katrine had no clue but nothing she remembered told her otherwise. But it got the girl very curious.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston showed a slight puzzled look, not born yet? The Jedi glanced around for a moment and gave a small chuckle. He would wait for a moment as he wasn't sure if she was just messing with him or what not, but her statement did make him more curious as he made it now a mission to find out what she was talking about.

Or maybe she was just unique, as he was.

Aston never really thought much about who his father was, Madoc in truth was just as much his biological father as Kamon was, in his own mind anyway. Madoc helped Aston out quite a few times on various occasions, and with the passing of his actual biological father Kamon. Aston knew that the only father figure that he had in his life was indeed Madoc, now anyway.

"Madoc isn't my biological father, but he is my father. If that makes any sense at all. Myself and my sister are creations of the force by my biological father, Kamon."

He chuckled at something. Katrine narrowed her eyes looking at him for a moment. Why did he chuckle? What did she say? Maybe it was something else? "What?" She instantly asked. There was no way the girl could just let something like that go.

Madoc wasn't his biological father but his father. A serious expression covered her whole face, her lip coming to a straight line. Sure, Kat had heard Witches had lots of children and not all of them came from the same Daddies. Sure, she heard Aunt Kytarra had lots of children and not everyone had the same Daddies. But Nona? Nona was like Mommy. She had Madoc only just like Mommy had Daddy. They had this whole everlasting thing. Like Mommy said, sometimes you get lucky and mate for a lifetime. Katrine just assumed... well, not assumed. She asked, of course. And Nona said there had never been anyone but Madoc. And Nonna was older. Like two centuries old. And so was Madoc. It was a big deal to Katrine. But she did mention Jacobs Hawks. But she never said... In all her thinking, Katrine almost missed when Aston explained he and his sister were creations of the Force by their biological father, Kamon.

She frowned. She'd found a lot. And immediately assumed they all thought she was too little to understand when she asked.

And while she was still frowning, Kat took in a long and loud breath as she called the Force to her again, giving herself a small jump across the creek, to where Aston stood. Though she kept a considerable amount of space between them even when she landed. Because personal space mattered. Mostly hers.

"So, what you're telling me...," she continued as if nothing happened, "you're like my half Uncle really." It wasn't a question. "Why did someone called Kamon use the Force? And why did he use the Force on my Nona? And why didn't Madoc get upset? Did he kill him when he found out he touched Nona? He probably killed him. Mommy said some Witches mate for a lifetime. Nona's like two hundred years old and she says she's never loved anyone like she loves Madoc. I bet Madoc killed him." And she nodded. It made sense. Mommy said Daddy killed some men for looking at Mommy and commenting her little dress. She couldn't imagine what he'd do if someone used the Force to make babies with her.

Though she remembered something else then. "You're a Jedi. Why are you a Jedi? Mommy was once a Jedi. She said it was boooooooooooring." Her eyes widened to put emphasis the word but without missing a beat, she continued. "Like really. Sooo many rules. So silly."

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston wasn't entirely sure on the intricate details of what happened the day or night that he and Spencer were created. Aston laughed mentally because in truth the knew part of the details but he just didn't want to get into them. This was his mother and father after all, talking about that stuff was just...a little strange. While he knew nothing sexually happened between Satara and Kamon.

Still....Come on...

"If I'm not related to you completely, then yes, by half at least." Aston said with a shrug of his shoulders and small smile. "I'm not entirely to sure why my mother agreed to this in the first place, or if Madoc tried to talk her out of it or agreed with it. Kamon to my knowledge wanted to leave a legacy behind I'm assuming that could carry on his name or his memory I suppose." The more this was talked about, Aston was even more curious then ever as to why, more important why was it even a thought in his mind now. The Jedi Padawan had traveled to many places and seen many things, why was this a concern for him now. The Jedi did his best to push that from his mind as the next string of questions came about.

Jedi...

Aston cocked his head to the side and smirked. "Well, I'm a Jedi because I choose to be. And besides; I'm not your average Jedi anyway."

Related by half. That was a first for her. At least, that's what Kat believed. Though Aston at least seemed to be fine with filling in the blanks for her. Not that it helped much since he didn't have any answers to satisfy her curiosity. He didn't know why Nona agreed, if Madoc talked to her. He just knew that this Kamon wanted to leave a legacy behind. "Kamon Jacobs doesn't seem to much of a big deal to be leaving a legacy," she continued. Because obviously if Asotn as Jacobs Hawk, his other Daddy had to be Jacobs. If he was out to leave a legacy behind, that was clearly his last name. She'd never heard of the Jacobs people other than the two Jacobs Hawks Nona mentioned, of which she now knew one.

A Jedi because he chose to be. Chose to be. Ceta chose light. Satara chose light. In the end, all will return to the darkside. It is where we belong, Avarisa appeared again, not too far off from Katrine, leaning against a tree this time. The purple haired girl looked to her again. "We can choose. What's wrong with choosing?" When her imaginary friend spoke, Katrine often forgot she was with company. She looked back to Aston. He claimed he wasn't an average Jedi. "How so?" Kat caught up quickly because she had to. She needed explanations.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

"Ain't that the truth." Aston said with a small chuckle and he even laughed a bit more after that fact was said. "There seems to be a little more to it that that as I'm discovering, but I don't really think about it to much."

Another question graced his memory and it was from her. She sure was a curious one, or maybe she just desired more knowledge about her family.

"Well, I'm just different than most Jedi. I believe attachment is essential to a Jedi's life. Emotions are essential, dangerous yes...but necessary if they can be controlled by the individual no matter what during the most grievous of circumstances. If a Jedi can do that, that makes him a threat...a dangerous threat. Not to his allies, but to his enemies."

Had Aston mastered this technique, no he had not. But he knew that in order to grow stronger this was something that needed to be done. He wasn't perfect but he felt in time that could definitely change. Aston still had a mark to leave on the galaxy.

"Why did you say you weren't born yet...?" Aston blurted out finally, after holding off the question for a little bit.

He agreed. So Kamon Jacobs wasn't much, she was right. The name never really came up before so she was on unfamiliar territory all together. Though, Aston just had to go a step further and note how there was a little more to it. "What do you mean?" She asked, of course.

Different than most Jedi, the pale haired Uncle told her. He believed attachment was essential to a Jedi's life. Katrine nodded quickly, sure of what he was saying. Well, not a Jedi's life. Jedi were boring. But life in general. Emotions were essential as they were dangerous. "Attachments are a weakness as much as they are a strength," Kat made sure she pointed out. "Like Mommy once told me she learned to cast lighting 'cos she remembered what happened to her Daddy. And she lost control. But because Daddy was there, she stopped herself. And she was a Sith back then. Weakness and strength." She nodded again. Kat knew a lot about her parents, solely because everyone she knew also knew her. Answering questions was always the right option. "I understand that. I don't care about random people but I wouldn't ever hurt my Mommy or my Daddy or Chloe or Seren. Or Nona... or... well, family, but I'd have to know who's family." It was a big family. Hawks and then Van-Dervelds. She couldn't guess to whom she was related but Katrine was sure that if she knew and cared, she wouldn't hurt them.

Then Aston asked something else. Her eyes went wide. Katrine hadn't even realized until then she'd shared that bit of information. She knew she had to be careful about with she said but more than once, she forgot herself and let things slip. Usually though, it was to strangers so she was pretty sure she didn't have to worry about ruining her own life and the future of her family. But Aston Jacobs was family. One she'd never met before but still. "Uhh...," she bit her lower lip, figuring out a way to say it. Finally, she realized it was better to just let it out since she'd messed up without thinking (again). "I haven't been born yet. My Mommy and Daddy are bonded. But they haven't had any kids. They won't for a long time. I've kinda come back from my time." On a mission. 'cos her sister was lost in this time, somewhere. But she didn't say all of that. Lot of information.

Except, instead of not telling him everything, Katrine blurted out the rest: "But you can't tell anyone. Unless you accidentally run into someone called Chloe Van-Derveld. She's my big sister. Her, you can tell. And well, Mommy and Nona know. And I imagine Daddy knows too. Because Daddy knows everything."

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston crossed his left arm over his chest and rested his right elbow along that arm as his hand rubbed his chin a bit as he listened to her words and view of attachments. Potentially, they could both be that way. Aston however believe with the right training and nudge the strengths will far outweigh the weaknesses. And thus the conversation turned as she answered his question on not being born yet, which puzzled and intrigued Aston even more. She was not of this time, which would explain a thing or two.

"How did that hap-" Aston started to say until she spoke of not telling anyone except if he ran into her sister and key family members knew of this ordeal.

Aston nodded his head and smiled. "I won't tell anyone, you have my word."

"I promise!"

She did notice him trying to get a word in while she was talking but Kat couldn't stop when she started. But Aston seemed to cut himself off anyway so she let it go. Finally he nodded and smiled, telling she had his word. He promised.

Hesitantly, and yet in her own quick way, Katrine moved a step closer towards him and rose her hand, stretching out her smallest finger. "Pinky promise?" Because nothing could break a pinky promise.

The Master of never forgetting questions unanswered, even when they hadn't been asked, Katrine kad to ask as well. "So, Mr. Different Jedi, who have your attached yourself to to prove your theory?"

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston chuckled lightly when she stepped forward and held out her little finger towards him. "You know, I've never made a pinky promise before. I'm glad it's with you." Aston said showing a warm smile as he held out his pink as well and their little fingers wrapped around for a moment and thus they dispersed.

Aston shrugged his shoulder lightly when she inquired if he had tested out the theory. "No, not yet anyway." Aston chuckled again and shook his head. "I'm sure my theory will get tested in time, someday."

"Well, what about you? Have you attached yourself to anyway at all?" The Jedi inquired.

Eyes went wide and jaw dropped. Aston just told her he'd never made a pinky promise. And pinky promises were serious business. Like uber serious business. How could he have never made a pinky promise? Her shock managed to subdue when he said he was glad it was her he was making it with for the first time, making her smile, their pinkies connecting. In proper tradition, her hand shook slightly to confirm it. "Yay!" She declared happily and let go. "What have you been doing your whole life though? Pinky promises are like a big deal." Well, not on Dathomir, at least not before her. Mommy did it always. She remembered all too well how Nona looked at her oddly when she first told her about it.

No attachment. Katrine just watched him quietly, her lips forming a straight line. Her mind was moving million miles a minute right now. He hadn't found this attachment he was looking for. But he was sure the theory would be tested in time. "So who told you?" She asked flat out. Obviously, he had to have gotten from someone if he hadn't felt it. Katrine heard it from Mommy. Nona sorta said it but not really. Nona said Madoc was her world and she had to protect him no matter what because she couldn't be herself with him. Mommy said she was being over dramatic when Kat repeated those words. But somehow, Kat found it to be kinda wonderful. Magical almost. And Mommy could say whatever she wanted because Kat knew the truth.

What about her? The purple haired girl was confused now. Had she attached herself? She blinked rapidly at him. "No." It was a short answer. She was still confused by what she was being asked. This was a kind of girl who couldn't pick a simple very common term boys used. In fact, she couldn't follow the phrase at all that one time it happened that she kept asking repeatedly what it meant. The guy legit thought she was messing with him. And Katrine still didn't know what it meant. Frankly, that was still bugging her. "I mean, Daddy said I can take care of myself. And Mommy was eighteen when Daddy murdered a whole nightclub for her. So clearly I'm not too young to attach myself. But like I don't know. That sort of thing is supposed to happen. Like lightning, isn't it?" She paused, still looking confused. "I guess nobody's murdered a whole room of people for me yet," she finally said and shrugged. Because clearly that was what true love was.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Aston chuckle a little bit after the connection was broken. "Well, I've made one now, so now that means I'm in the fold!"

The Jedi wasn't sure why, or if he was waiting for something in particular when it came to that particular attachment. Surely there were a great deal of women that he found attractive, but he never stayed in one place long enough to see if a friendship could blossom into something more. In time surely, but time had become his most valuable currency. Being a Jedi you could never know how much of it you had left.

"Well, I have seen how love works, you can tell with certain people that they are in love. I just...It hasn't happened for me yet. I just keep my eyes open and see." Aston said with a smile. "And well, if true love is murdering a whole room of people, I probably won't ever experience it." The Jedi shrugged a bit and looked at Katrine. "It will come to you, in time I assure you."

Fold? "It's a pack actually. We're a pack." Yep, a pack. Fold was such a weird word. It was supposed to be a group but it was also a verb. One that annoyed her, actually. Clothes were folded, not people. Especially not when it came to something fun. Packs on the other hand was epic. And exclusive. Seren's, Chloe's and hers was super exclusive. At least it was to Kat's mind. Her face fell then as she realized. She missed Seren. It had been so long since she'd seen him. And she missed Chloe. But she was on her mind so much more since she was here for her. Even if she got sidetracked often. "I miss my pack," she said quietly, more to herself.

He'd seen how it worked, he could tell people were in love. The sentence didn't quite register with her, for the literal meaning of it. "Why do they say 'people are in love? It's stupid. It makes it seem like I'm telling you there's rocks in this creek. Like obviously they are. But it's one rock and then there's the another." Her index finger kept pointing. "And another there. And another over there. And..." She was forgetting the point of what she was saying. "I mean. People in love. It sounds like all of a sudden they're one person and they're in love. It's an individual thing. It's different. No one person loves anyone the same way. And I don't mean just with that kind of love. Like I like you lots. But I love Mommy. Sure I do. But Daddy is made of epic. And Daddy is always right. It's not the same. And Nona she's super smart. So I think I love her for being my Nona but I also get frustrated because she can be so focused on my studies." Of course, Kat was talking about the time she'd left, her whole life. No one was driven to training as Nona was. "Or Chloe. I love Chloe because she's my big sister. She teaches me lots. And Seren. He's sure sweet and awesome. And he's kinda mix of Mommy and Daddy when I look at his face. Or Nona and Arik. She loves him and he loves her and they're like a boring old married couple." Obviously, she was now talking about Nona Addie but Katrine never made those sort of things clear. Or why she insisted on titling the women proper but all her grandfathers were referred by name... Katrine didn't even know either probably. "Or like.." She was going off topic again. "What was I talking about again?"

It took her a second, she'd wandered off too far. "Oh! Yeah. That phrase is so silly." That really was the sum of things.

Her face did go all sad though when Aston pointed out that he might not experience true love if it meant murdering a bunch of people. "Oh come on. Don't say that. I'm sure... kinda... that true love can happen all boring like. Witches they just pick a male because he's strong and capable of making babies and bam, that's it." Her eye rolled a little at that. Her own way of explaining what she'd been told on claiming from grown ups. It sounded so boring.

The sadness vanished quickly. Too quickly. She was talking too much and jumping through topics and thoughts. Her emotions followed. She was grinning now and clapping her hands lightly. Aston was assuring her she'd get her bloody fairy tale someday. It made her happy. "Yay! I hope so. Every good fairy tale should start with murder." She was such a sucker for that story. It was one of those she bugged Mommy all too often to tell her when she was a little girl though she could always tell Mommy stopped herself and at the very end. As if there were things little girls weren't supposed to her. She'd been dying to hear the whole story. "Or an explosion. I'm not picky," she added in the ended, giggling lightly.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

"A pack it is." Aston said with a nod of his head. "I'm sure you will get back to your own pack sometime." The Jedi said as he took a deep breath and glanced around the area a moment, some wildlife here and there running about. The breeze had picked up again which was always a good thing, especially to Aston.

The young man listened attentively as Katrine spoke of her own views on what love was, or well the phrase that he had said. She held some valid points, and he wondered if he should start to say it differently. Then again what he felt was usually what he said, and well what he said...was what he said. Sometimes he had the tendency to be a little forward, well one of his flaws. She was pointed to different things as she further explained her self more on what love, well that expression he said earlier to her. His eyes moved to each rock she pointed at until she switched things up.

"Well, I don't think that love is exactly boring at all, it just varies depending on who you are, that's all. And yes, perhaps that expression is a little silly." Aston smiled and could help but chuckle lightly. While this was the first time in quite a while that he had a lengthy conversation with anyone. It felt really good, and it felt even better when he heard her giggle. It just meant to him that she was possibly becoming more open, if at all possible.

"An explosion could work, I could definitely see that over murder, any day of the week." Aston chuckled again as looked at Katrine for a moment and nodded his head. "I'm very glad I met you today, Katrine. I've just met you, but I really like you."

Her head lowered and she offered the most genuine smile possible. Maybe there was a glint of hope in her eyes as well. All because Aston said he was sure she'd get back with her pack sometime. "Hope so," she really did. Packs were a sacred thing. Nona said the Book of Dathomir was but Katrine didn't agree on that one thing. Her pack was. Her brother and sister. Her parents. Ones that actually gave birth to her and really knew her. Not that she minded younger Mommy not knowing how to calm her down when she'd get out of control because she hated that method. Like nothing else in this life.

Love boring? "No, no, you got me all wrong. Some love is boring. Nona and Arik act like a boring old couple. That's boring. Daddy kills people to make Mommy happy. That's fun." She shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I don't want the boring stuff. I don't think I could find attachment in the boring and ordinary. I'd sooner die." Katrine was sure as much. Of course, Kat loved her pet bunny when she was a little. But she also loved dancing in the rain of blood and feathers left after she blew him up. So she was quite fickle when it came to that sort of thing.

Explosion could work. Kat was actually surprised when she heard him say that. "Really? Are you sure you're a Jedi? They tend to frown on that sort of thing." They frowned on most things from what she remembered. But then so did Witches, as she remembered. "Explosions are fun. I really should stack up on my explosives. Dathomir hasn't had a good kick since I took some from Daddy's ship." Which hadn't happened yet. And Daddy's ship wasn't even here, now that she'd thought of it. And for some reason Mommy didn't have any on her ship. "I should probably not mention that to any grown ups. They might remember and stop me later. That would just ruin my whole childhood. Even if Mommy said that wasn't a nice thing to do to Bun-Bun." She shrugged again and giggled. It was all about her fun.

A big grin covered her face. "I'm glad too! You're nice. Even if you are a Jedi. And you're not all follow rules and do what I say." Her conception of Jedi was... unique. Kat didn't know that many Jedi. But as far as she was concerned, she knew enough to think them boooooring.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Her sapphire gaze wandered over to the creek again. "I can blow up all those rocks I pointed to earlier. One by one though." And she gave a double nod before looking back at him.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom