Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Well, I was seven years old when I joined the Jedi Order. It was okay, I had some fun here and there, it was an...experience I should say. For the best I suppose. I like what I'm doing now a lot more though." Aston giggled lightly as he stretched lightly. Aston watched as she took off her shoes and handed them to Aston. The Padawan chuckled lightly as he held on to them, but then something happened and things started to get...

Strange....

Aston took a step back as she took off her top and then her pants. Aston chuckled lightly as he glanced away for a moment and then looked back in somewhat disbelief and curiosity...

"What....are you doing...?!" Aston exclaimed and that was when Aston's I've seen everything in the galaxy changed to holy sith, hadn't seen everything in the galaxy....

The initial changed shook Aston a bit as he took a few steps back his eyes widened in surprise, complete surprise and then he looked down towards the wolf, and she was beautiful...

Aston looked into the wolfs eyes and he saw Katrine. "Woah..." Aston smiled and then giggled lightly as she came forward and sniffed his hand a bit and Aston just showed a big smile. "Amazing..." Aston smiled wide, as she turned and barked his way, Aston got the hint immediately as he picked up her clothes and rolled them up together and held them in his arm. And truth be told, Aston would follow easily enough, as this particular essence was indeed his element. He could run for miles, miles on end and only be slightly winded, and that was at a full speed sprint. It was one of the unique things about him.

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

He was seven when he joined the Jedi Order, a pierce of information that made her form an 'o' with her lips, a quiet reaction. That was young to join somewhere else. She was so young when she just left Dathomir for a short while to see her other home. She came back quickly after however. "I can't believe Nona let you go so young." Mommy would have never let her go so young, especially not to join the Jedi Order.

Katrine had caught Ashton's words as she'd taken her voice but ignored him for the time being, focusing on what she was doing since it did require a lot of concentration. Besides, he would see soon enough.

Now in Lupine form, she watched him reacting to what he'd seen. When she'd heard him say amazing, Katrine wiggled her tail happily and barked once before feeling the scent again, this time able to smell much further. She'd given him a quick bark to follow and broke into a gallop though not at full speed. That came later in any hunt. Instead, she just moved forward, chasing the scent as her hearing told her Aston was right behind her.

Being able to run, be herself, was incredibly liberating. So far, only Mommy knew about her true form in this timeline. Katrine had chosen not to tell Nona right away, even though she'd always known from where she'd come, just as she'd always known about Chloe or the fact that Mommy was one then. But this was a different time. The clan was still unwilling to accept Mommy back into the fold, something that was pretty much norm from where she'd arrived from. But none of that matter as she ran, enjoying the wind in her movements, things passing her by as she galloped past them.

[member="Aston Jacobs"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom