Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's lovely to meet all of you

Hi everyone,
So just wanted to say it's fantastic to meet all of you guys and gals and nonbinary pals. You all can call me Kal. I am Trans Male to Female and have been roleplaying for three years on Discord but took a short break, but now I am back to roleplaying again. Roleplaying on a forum is very new to me, but I promise I will get the hang of it in no time. I don't know the lore yet (it's a bit confusing); I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give me a quick summary. I love Star Wars among other fandoms like Transformers and MCU (mainly Spider-Man), and yes, I like Star Trek. I am super excited to get to know all of you and roleplay with you.

So I have many ideas for an original character. However, I ultimately decided to make a stormtrooper mainly because I always thought they were excellent. Characters like Mando and Darth Vader, who never take their helmets off, are amazingly cool. I like them more than typical characters, so they were a big inspiration for my character, especially Master Chief (if you have played Halo). My character would be a fresh recruit who has a very quiet and serious demeanor. I would like to see them work their way up the ranks and experience character growth. Maybe even talk to people on other sides (perhaps even change sides). Possibilities are endless, and that's why I love to roleplay.

Sword of The Empire
Welcome to Chaos, it's good to have you here! If you're looking for Stormie RP, do I have a place for you:

Hit us up on Discord, I look forward to seeing you there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom