Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Getting Hot in Here (Galactic Alliance Meet and Greet)

Light Rises

L
Time to stretch out the writing mojo and hope people don’t murderize my NPCs by beating them like a dead horse.

That’s right, its time for more adventures in NPCs by Corey!

The first one that was going to be introduced because there was a need for it, was a representative of the Chief of State’s office. This female Sullustan was dressed in a reserved swim suit, with another dress over it, she didn’t need to flaunt, and found it almost degrading to be at a hot springs event. But orders were orders and Xen wanted her to speak to a few people who had shown up. The first was an heir-apparent princess to Naboo, a world controlled by the Techno Union to the galactic east. Maybe they could make a deal with the industrial capitalists, but then the latter group would need to nix their slavery, and rumored dark side lean.

Still, the Representative had seen who she was told was the next-in-line for Naboo, should it get freed, there was also an apparent Abolitionist in their midst as well, another to speak two. Clearing her throat, Lian Loa. “Excuse me, miss, are you Miss Mason?”

[member="Felicity Mason"]
[member="Crix Meriet"], if he doesn’t find a friend.

The young blonde woman opened her eyes at the sound of her own name. Who-?

"Err, yes. That is me."

She lifted her head again, blinking a bit stupidly at the woman. Nobody knew her here. Well, no. That wasn't true. Her brother was involved with this Alliance. Not that she'd seen him recently. And maybe a few others knew who she was and who her mother had been. But she hadn't exactly advertised herself, or her heritage.

"And you are?"

[member="NPCs by Corey"]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Dave was dead. Why do all his intro posts start out like this? Well, because its true. Today he found himself on Sullust. There hot springs and young women in bikinis. That was anything to get a ghost to show up somewhere, especially when he was bald, had a mustache, wore glasses, and was slightly rotund. Best part of the whole thing was no one could see him. He wondered what kind of trouble he could get into today. Death opened up a whole mischevous side the man never knew he had. Appearing in the pool, Dave waited to see what he could see...

Light Rises

L
The Sullustan had hiked up her dress to sit along the side of the hot springs. For her, this world was home, there really wasn’t much exotic about it. Her legs dangled in the water and she nodded. Good, at least she found the right human. Really, all humans look the same. Am I right, Sullustans? Can’t tell them apart, weird faces, beedy eyes, muzzle mouths, really really odd looking things. About the only good aspect about them were they were hairless. But so dry skinned too.

Gross.

Right, where was she? Speaking to an heir to the Naboo throne. Did they do that? Did they have heirs, or was it an election for the queen? Really, she was going to need to learn that. Electing a monarch seemed like mental slavery, you gave the people the right to think for themselves but you elected a dictator. That seemed just… wrong.

“I’m Representative Lian Loa, from the Chief of State’s office. We have a little bit of knowledge on you, but were wondering what brings you here, exactly?” To the Alliance, of course.

[member="Felicity Mason"]

A representative from...? Where? This was all so new. All Felicity really knew about politics was what she'd learned on Naboo about Naboo. It was so different than here. She still didn't really know her way around this Alliance, and she really didn't have anyone to help her. She was still just kind of... fumbling. Until she could find a way to get back to Naboo. But with it being in control of the Techno Union, and with her being famous for being the daughter of the previous Queen....

Well, she had been working on a political career before the takeover from the Techno Union. She'd been well on her way to being elected as Princess of Theed before then. Did she know that?

"I'm here to find a purpose."

And a cure, but she didn't say that part out loud.

[member="NPCs by Corey"]

At [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]'s comment, Chevu's mouth made a little "O" of outrage and she whirled her head to glare at the young Jedi Master. Some said that the Mirialan was too serious for her own good, and Chevu herself would not have disagreed. Moments of joking were rare for her and, even rarer were moments when she was the butt of a joke. Master Oomomo had always said that humor was a tonic for the body and the mind. Maybe once the wound wasn't so raw, she'd agree, but for now there was a thin line between a comedy and a tragedy.

She nodded at [member="Nikola Ticon"]. "That's the one. Gabriel. The twin brother of the Wrath. Can you feel his Force aura? There is not even a drop of the dark side in it."

She knew that her peers were still burdened by a distrust of Gabriel, especially since Master-level Sith were known to conceal their auras with sorcery. Chevu herself had come to trust Gabriel after he showed her his memories. He had been a prisoner and a victim of Reverance, and it gave her a flush of relief to see him out of his cage. Finally the man was getting the freedom he deserved.

She turned to her apprentice and gave him a wan smile. "By the way, thank you for your support during the trial, Apprentice Ticon. It meant alot to me."

Panning her gaze around the caverns, she noted a few more familiar faces had arrived, like [member="Audren Sykes"] who had been there for the underground raid on the Sullustan Corsairs. She nodded to the blonde gentleman and gave him a shy smile. Another man caught her eye, mostly because of the bruises peppering his face. He sat in one of the hot springs with another man. Their closeness lead Chevu to believe that the two men were lovers.

She padded over to the pool and gently lowered herself in, making a face as she got used to the temperature. She forced a smile, every now and then stealing a glance at [member="The Revenant"].

"Hi, I'm Chevu with the New Jedi Order," she said to [member="Crix Meriet"]. "What brings you to our neck of the galaxy?"

Crix lay his head on his slave's shoulder, it was nice to be safe to love his boy openly once. A squeeze echoed his as the two snuggled closer together, Crix sighed in relaxation ... he could get used to this. It wasn't complex or emotional it was just easy , so very easy.

They weren't alone for long however and very soon he watched as a green skinned woman. He begrudgingly lifted his head from Toby's shoulder, giving T a discrete kiss, grazing over the hollow of his shoulder. "Lie back beautiful, relax" He smiled whispering in the man's ear and pulling him a little deeper into the hot water. Then he turned, with an easy smile, to [member="Chevu Visz"] . Watching with amusement as her face contorted in reaction to the heat. It was quite a shock to the system at first, of course Crix being an oft Pampered was quite used to hot baths. It seemed this woman was not, was that a glint of subservience in her eyes ... ex-slave perhaps?
That could be useful, her fire might be easier to kindle.

"A Pleasure, Chevu " He said offering his hand "I'm Cr ... erm Anton this is Toby" He rubbed at the back of his Darlings neck. "As for why I'm here I must admit the main reason I'm here is to relax in a hot spring" He chuckled "but I do have a less selfish motive, Have you heard of the plight of the slaves on Isis ?" He asked with a frown. Thumbing the back of Toby's neck a distraction from the pain his darling no doubt felt at Crix' lies. He followed te green eyes over to a solitary man alone in a separate pool, a man in the dog house perhaps? Crix doubted he would be left alone in a spring if he slipped up and upset this Alliance and its soldiers.

Forget pool party, the Galactic Alliance one-upped such an event and had turned it into a hot springs gala. There was a debate if he wanted to go. Seemed the type of thing for the unmarried kids of the bunch to go and mingle, get a little wild. Since he already found himself on the planet with nothing of real importance to fill his free time, Judah ended the mental debate and went anyways.

His hideous bright orange trunks that were his go to staple wouldn't do. Not wanting to be boring in his choice of swimwear, Judah chose highlighter plaid swim trunks for the occasion. [member="Thessa Kai"] hated his bright orange trunks so he couldn't wait to see what his wife thought of the new pair. Hopefully they wouldn't have to be hidden out of her sight like the orange pair.

Standing off to the side with a non-alcoholic drink, Judah found solace with the other pale nerds of the Alliance, chatting about the latest in technology news. Parties weren't exactly his thing but one never knew when a business deal was on the horizon. Seemed most of the CEOs in the 'verse were interested in showing off. Apparently parties and galas were the place for it.

Given all the events taking place in the galaxy, it was nice to take a moment and relax. If that was the case only for the day. The Padawan had taken the liberty to aid the Galactic Alliance as much as he could, they were all fighting for the same cause anyway. Helping each other was the way forward, so Aston knew a few that were here, but this was still going to be a good experience for him. Perhaps he would meet some off those that he hadn't met through the natural course of his time here. The Jedi padawan had worn a casual attire today, a white shirt with just a pair of blue shorts. Casual footwear as it were as he glanced from side to side and took a deep breath. He was really going to enjoy the relaxing time here. Even more then that he was looking at taking a relaxing stance in one of the hot springs.

Aston glanced over to [member="Mantic Dorn"], and showed a small smile. "These are good people."

Mantic dressed in his formal brown jedi robes wore a curious expression when entering. The Gallactic Alliance held much in common with the republic, save perhaps for the very definition of the government that held authority in respective body.

Mantic returned the smile from [member="Aston Jacobs"] as they strode at each ithers side.

"That is good padawan," he answered. "Good people are sometimes hard to find in these dark times. It is a shame they are forced to dwell here in the outer rim. The Republic could have needed their aid in the core worlds..." he fell silent. Politics - it haunted him still.

"Enjoy yourself padawan. I sure will." he finished in an effort to dismiss his gloomy approach on the topic. "Perhaps the bar serves some Alderan wine?"

Nubica Felidae

We are well and truly forked...
Late to the party? Perhaps. Nubica glanced around and saw a number of familiar faces. Jedi from the Republic were here. Uniq recently it was how she would have introduced herself. But recent actions had her confused.

And given she was fond of travelling the galaxy, she'd gravitated to where the action was. It was odd. She was a guardian. She was one of those Jedi that enjoyed the fight. But she was still a Jedi and the Code meant something to her. So talk of militarising the Jedi jarred with her teaching. And she had served the Republic as a bastion of democracy and freedom. The concept of serving something that wished to be feared? That was not why she was a Jedi.

Nor was she on the side of those that wished to surrender to the One Sith. This was equally unacceptable to her. So she was drifting - much like she had until the age of sixteen. Picking up missions...working for the greater good. Perhaps her methods weren't universally considered a standard Jedi's approach, but she slept soundly. She had a role model and was sure she'd kept within the confines he'd laid down.

So she had wandered into Galactic Alliance territory. Was she here to stay? Only time would tell. Her heart was still in part with the Republic...but not the one that she saw today.

Republic, Alliance...it mattered little in one sense. She was a Jedi...and that was a constant. So she wandered into the group wearing her traditional robes. A shade of brown so dark they looked black. Her saber hung from her belt and for the first time since she'd left Naboo, she felt lonely. In many ways it was always the Jedi choice. But after Naboo, Ossus had been her home. And she just knew she was never going back.

So she sucked in a deep breath and smiled, wondering who would be the first to speak to her.

Ruby Rose

Every Rose Has its Thorns
Ruby walked into the hot spring a little late, just back in from a task in the outer rim, letting out a relaxed sigh, glad to finally have a little bit of a break. This wasn't exactly what she was used to, but she could use a break. Wandering around the galaxy trying to keep civilians safe from all the dangerous threats outside of their control was tiring and she could use a chance to unwind.

Rose walked in casual clothes, a shorts and a tank top with her swim suit underneath, her hair flowing freely down to her mid back. She walks over to the group of Jedi who had just arrived, curious as to why they were all still in their formal robes when this was meant to be a relaxing event. Relieved to see another dressed causally like her she went over towards [member="Aston Jacobs"] instead of the others, in the mood to relax, not deal with stiffs.

"Hey there, whats with those two?" She nods over at the other two "They do realize taht we're supposed to be relaxing while we're here right?"

Watcher floated by, kicking his legs, when he noticed a familiar-looking clump of Force energy. Was it Ruby, or was it not? Only one way for him to really find out, huh? He opened his blind eyes and grinned at the rogue Rose lady.

"Hi, there, Ruby. You goin' swimming, too?"

Without really waiting for an answer, he continued his wave-tailed path past what he assumed was a little piece of rock jutting out into the pool.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Kiyron

K
Kiyron slipped into the room, eyeing the security first. Jedi and soldiers, by the looks of it. A good combination, given the nature of their enemy. He drifted along the edges, wearing inconspicuous board shorts and a white tank top to hide most of the scars that covered his body, writhing around his torso from an amphistaff injury, boiled along his back from Cardia, and the scars from his recent operations on his side and shoulder. Balmorra. That was somewhere he'd never return. Not if he could help it, anyways. There was too much there. Like his arm. And his hand. They had probably been incinerated though. Still such a strange thought to consider. Of course, his arm and hand couldn't be concealed. They were clearly not original and had been recently replaced, with the skin along the edges having the odd cauterized look of a lightsaber wound. The reconstruction in his side was beneath the tank top.

But after recent events in Hutt space, it was safer to throw in with a organization, and this Galactic Alliance seemed the one where he could be of most use, that and he had gotten involved in a significant skirmish with the Hutt Cartel on their behalf. So, he decided to actually come visit them, coincidentally just in time for this greeting. Time for more intense socialization would come, but Kiyron needed to see what was going on first. There was a smaller one off to the side with only one person in it. One that looked strangely familiar. Just like... Kiyron shook his head. That couldn't be. The Wrath of the Dark Lord would not be at a Galactic Alliance gathering, relaxing in a hot spring. Just someone who looked exactly like him.

He slipped along the edge of the cavern and into that pool, letting his body adjust to the temperature. Some of the tension relaxed as he eased himself in with a nod to the other man. Kiyron adjusted his position until he was facing the gathering, back to the stone wall behind him. Nobody sneaking up on him here. He should probably say something to be polite. That was what people generally tended to do.

"It's nice," He said after a moment, gesturing to the rest of the gathering.

[member="The Revenant"]

A crooked grin split on his face at [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]'s comment, and Nikola merely shook his head at what the man had to say. An attempt at a calming gesture was made when he gently rested his hand on [member="Chevu Visz"]'s shoulder. "He didn't mean anything by it, Master." His smile softened around the edges, and he let his hand fall. The trial hadn't been a pleasant ordeal, but he was glad to have been there regardless, even if he didn't retain much of a position of influence when it came to most any Alliance affairs. "You don't have to thank me. I was only doing what I thought was right. Besides, you've put up with me for this long, so I figured I owed you something." It took a certain kind of person to put up with a Corellian.

The ordeal had been a strenuous one, and he knew that it was far from over no matter how patched up everything appeared on the surface. Distrust of Chevu still persisted even with this gathering that had been called, and he knew that it would be a fair amount of time before anything was back where it had been. But for now everyone was doing a great job of pretending, and so he would lend his own talents to the effort. Once again he glanced about the room, not finding any individual of particular interest to converse with save one. In many ways his arriving here had just been an excuse to sate his curiosity, and he set out to do just that with a sort of disregard for much else.

Without so much as waiting for an invitation he slid downwards into the pool to sit across from [member="The Revenant"]. Reaching out through the Force he touched gently on the man's presence, the action one of pure want of knowledge rather than anything particularly invasive. After all, his Master had thrown her lot in with this man in one manner or another, and as the apprentice of the one that had been put on probation for Force knew how long he felt responsible in some respect to learn what he could about the stranger. "It's not really fair what people think about you, just because your brother happens to be the Wrath." Of course, he knew it was far more complex than that. "Name's Nikola Ticon. Chevu's apprentice."

Cole was still scanning the crowed but had removed his shirt when he spotted [member="Nubica Felidae"] looking like she didn't know if she wanted to be here or not. He smirked moving over to her grabbing a second drink from a passing server droid before getting to her.

"You look uncomfortably out of place.......not sure why you got invited either?"

He smiled extending the drink to her while taking a sip of his own not the least bit embarrassed at currently wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.

"Guess it would help if I had any clue who any of these people are."

He forced a smile giving her a wink.

"I'm Cole."

Nubica Felidae

We are well and truly forked...
Nubica smiled at the man. She was clearly overdressed but she was a traditional Jedi. Removing her cloak was as far as she disrobed in public. She even trained in her Jedi tunic and pants. She never wore running shoes as when she needed to move quickly, the Sith rarely gave you time to get changed.

"If I'm honest, I invited myself. It was something of an open-house affair." She glanced around the room. "Of all the people here, the only one I've ever spoken to is...you." She laughed. "Seriously."

"So, what brings you here?"

[member="Cole Dagos"]

His brown eyes stayed locked with the Mirialan, the hint of a smile was something that reminded him of home. Not necessarily the place or the location, but the feeling and warmth of hearth and heart. He couldn't help but return the smile, despite what had occurred over the past days. He was still locked in confinement, the collar around his neck itched and chafed, and she was no longer a Jedi Marshall - confined to the grounds and stripped of title, all because of him. But the beauty there was that it didn't change who she was or what she could do, it was simply a title. Wars are won by the willing and she was more than eager for this Alliance to prosper. A change in nomenclature wouldn't impact her, it couldn't.

His attention then shifted to the young man that moved from her side to the isolated pool where he currently rested. Splashing some hard mineral water on his face, he watched as the young man joined him and gave a nod to the introduction. "Nikola Ticon...I'm Gabriel Sionoma. Though I assume you know that already." He hadn't given much thought to his clothes, a basic set of black board shorts donated by the alliance. With a body covered in the matriarchal tattoos of his mothers lineage and the scars of battles he had fought, imprinted onto the cloned body, he had very little need to make any more of a statement. Rubbing his beard of the water, he turned and drank from a cup of clear water before turning back to the apprentice of Chevu.

"I appreciate your words, I do." He spoke thoughtfully, always thoughtfully. "But I can't blame anyone for their thoughts of me, for crimes committed by my brother. He's a monster and I openly wear his face, without pause." He sniffed, flaring his nostrils. "But I live with the hope that I might have the opportunity to change their minds." He tilted his head, inspecting the young man. "You are lucky to have Chevu as a teacher. How long have you been training with her?"

Looking over to another, [member="Kiyron"], he gave a nod and raised an eyebrow. The wound was hidden but not enough, not by someone who had seen that sort of damage time and time again. Like a wound in the force, a wound caused by the Vong was readily transparent to him. "You have fought against the Yuuzhan Vong?"

[member="Chevu Visz"] | [member="Nikola Ticon"] | [member="Kiyron"]

[member="Nubica Felidae"]

Cole shrugged with a smile.

"Came off a escort detail and got handed an invitation to this thing by the CO."

He took a sip of his drink.

"CO said it may be the last chance at some R%R for a while and I should take it."

He scanned the crowd again before turning back to her.

"I didn't think gate crashing was the Jedi way?"

He cocked an eyebrow giving off the idea he was not entirely convinced of her answer.

[member="Ruby Rose"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

"I understand your meaning, Master." Aston said with a small smile, as while this was sure to be a touchy subject, the padawan wish to dwell on it. "I'm sure they have an assortment of drinks for a gathering as large as this one seems to be right now." Aston said as he glanced afar towards the bar. Aston smirked and then a small chuckle escaped his mouth.

"The last time I had a drink was whe-"

Aston was disrupted on his own power by the presence and appearance of a woman who had spoken in his direction. Who seemed curious about the appearance of a few Jedi that had arrived. He assumed that she might have been talking about his Master and some others. Aston just shook his head and laughed lightly. "I think everyone relaxes in their own way." Aston said as he nodded towards her showing a smile. "My name's Aston, nice to meet you."

Aston nodded and smiled to another individual [member="Watcher Three"] who had come up to speak with her. Aston showed a friendly smile and nodded his head. "I'm Aston, good to see you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom