Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irveric Tavlar

BareCaringDormouse-size_restricted.gif

Alright kings lets get down to brass tacks. About a couple months in on Big Irv and I'd like some input. What am I missing? What are some cool things that could be done with the character that I'm overlooking? Should I just DELETE HIM? I don't know, is he as fun to read as he is to write? These are questions that just GOTTA be answered, man.

Anyway, drop your feedback, love, hate whatever. Or just do nothing too that works.

Brass tacks? I thought it was Brass tax? No wonder my Int is only a D. xD

So you asked for feedback on da big boy Irveric and I'm here to give it to you. So first lets go on and get out the way that you are easily one of the most enjoyable dueling partners I've ever had the pleasure of throwing down with in an Invasion. Easily top 3 most enjoyable. On top of that the private thread we did together with Lanik and Tavlar having a debate on the force, military, NFUs and their roles in the galaxy you easily portrayed Tavlar as a character with multiple sides of a character. It was fun interacting with him and you wrote out how a soldier would react when some of the stuff Lanik said to him came out. You don't portray Tavlar as this all-encompassing badass at all times and you don't need to. Tavlar feels like a badass due to the way you write him, no need to go out and say "Awww Tavlar's a beast" Because you're actively displaying it through your writing.

Now onto the true feedback. Tavlar is certainly a hurt man, and being an NFU in the Sith I hope to see him climb beyond his station and the role that the Sith seem to have him in. Especially since the top of the faction is so top heavy with FUs, having Tavlar up there with them would be amazing to see. Another thing is we've seen the emotional soldier side of Tavlar in discussions with others after a battle. I'd like to see more from Tavlar on a personal base, whats the man like at home? When dealing with family? Does the hard exterior ever truly drop or is he as tormented at home as he is being a commander? Those are things I want to see more of from him.

Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom