Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron & Silver Treaty OOC Thread

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
QBQbbyo.png

IC THREAD
This will serve as the OOC thread for the Iron Empire, and Order of the Silver Jedi, diplomacy thread.

Feel free to attend the meeting, or to explore the Chiss capitol of Csaplar.

If you have any questions, post them in here. If you want to find a partner to roleplay with, again, feel free to post here.

Let's have some fun!

Isamu Baelor

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] @Everyone else in the thread.

I'm going to throw up my reply tomorrow night. Aster's just came back from overseas today, and I've got my family's saint day tomorrow to handle.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Coolness. I am assuming we are waiting on [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] to post to get the group into the room where you are so we can get to the meat of the thread.

No rush though. ;)

Isamu Baelor

[member="Viktor Alexander"]

Yup!

Though, I think there's some confusion about where everyone is. With some posts thinking the SJO delegation is at the space port, and others at the house palace entrance. It's not a big deal, but it's pretty funny seeing two people react to each other, even though they're in completely different sides of the city, haha.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Lol my posts puts me at the Palace entrance and how he will react when the SJO reaches where he is. Most of my post displays intended action more than actual action. Which hopefully will be shored up in Thurion's next post.

Of course should it be necessary I can edit any part of my post as needed. ;)

I edited one of my other posts where I skipped ahead, and had Krayzen say hi to Isamu since the people Krayzen were all in the palace, being greeted by guests, and so on, so it didn't make sense for it to be there.

Isamu Baelor

[member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]

I'm not sure how appropriate that would be, considering the Mandalorian Clan's recent hostility towards the SJO.

Ultimately it's up to [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom