Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Iris and Kai's Excellent Adventure

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Relief.

It was quick to wash over Iris's features as she suddenly, and clearly, felt her Master close by. Her gaze even turned to the trees just before Valery ran out, her smile full of hope. She didn't hesitate to run up and wrap her one uninjured arm in a tight hug.

"You really did come."

<Hi, Master Noble,> he greeted awkwardly. <... I promise it's not what it looks like.>

Wait. Iris blinked, glancing towards Kai. Oh. Then immediately away.

"It's.. Really not."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

"You really did come."

"Of course I did," Valery assured her while she wrapped her arms around Iris and held her close, "You're very important to me, Iris. I'm glad you're safe." For a moment she just stood there, just happy that her Padawan was okay. But the telepathic voice of Kai drew her attention to him.

This is when she noticed his clothing as well... or lack thereof.

<Hi, Master Noble,> he greeted awkwardly. <... I promise it's not what it looks like.>

She raised an eyebrow and glanced down at Iris.

"I know. If that's what it would have been shortly after a dangerous crash and sustaining injuries..." she stopped herself, but there was that hint of a death glare in her eyes. Just the protectiveness of a Master bleeding through.

"I have warm clothes and blankets on my ship, and I'll make some hot cocoa and food as well if you'd like. So let's head back before more three-eyed bears show up, hm?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom