Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invitation to build a Jedi Embassy - Coruscul

j-c-park-cliff-temple.jpg
|| Corsucal ||

Greetings,

With the convocation ongoing, I have been given permission to invite Jedi and Lightside affiliated Orders an invitation to build an embassy for their Orders on the Galactic Alliance planet of Coruscul.

It would be a nice way to open up more relations and a place where everyone may be able to travel to whenever they desire to speak to the other representatives of the Jedi Orders or Enclaves.

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to tag me. I'll be starting the thread this week. It would be a neat way to create Location submissions and be able to interact with our other Jedi / Lightside counterparts. Mingle and maybe even train a bit.

It would be a great start at being able to share information and continue working together.

The New Jedi Order - GA
  • Rhen Qel-Droma
  • [member="Oros"]

The Jedi Order
  • [member="Kei Raxis"]

The Silver Jedi Order
  • [member="Ronin Wendigo"]
  • [member="Jessica Matthews"]

The Jedi Enclave
  • [member="Arisa Yune"]

Trade Council Order"
  • [member="Mathias Zaren"]

[member="Kei Raxis"]

Fantastic! Great to have The Jedi Order onboard. You are more than welcomed to plan out your embassy as you see fit along with bringing a small envoy to join you. ( no limits on the people who would like to join, it is fine :) It is just nice to know who will be the representative for a point of IC contact. )

[member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]

Well, if that the case guess in behalf of the SJO will be more than willing to drop in help.....meet new peeps and work with yah bringing in supplies or peeps? Or what not.....

Progflaw99

While the faction has not yet been established, I would be interested in forming a small embassy in name of the "Trade Council Order", which will be a an order attached to the Mara-Parlemian Trade Council (Also to be formed). This seems like a great shove off to get things rolling!

Progflaw99

Similar perhaps at first, though there are plans to be more of an organized order, however within the Mara-Parlemian Trade Routes, I can see a Warden of the Sky style to them for sure!

S u p e r i o r
If this is still available to enter, and [member="Kei Raxis"] has no objections to my presence, I too would like to come to represent The Jedi Order.
[Edit] After speaking with [member="Romi Jade"], she also gives her approval to embark on this endeavor.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Rhen Qel-Droma"] [member="Zark"] - Can I get a timetable from the GA for working on this? We'd still love to collaborate. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom