Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invicta De Halivia

Characteristics:

Strength : Due to the fact that he relies more on the power of the force and more or less his femenine or un-muscular like build, he relies much more on being flexible and being able to flip out of situations.. Quite literally, not to mention that perhaps his younger age may not allow him to be developed enough to truely be developed.. Since most males of the humans pieces stop truly growing in their early twenties.
58/100

Speed: This is a strong suit for Invicta, Considering how he was trained and the fact that his family were historically very flexible people by nature, they had to defend the court somehow..

79/100
Intelligence: He is very much so enlightened, He is generally good all around.. In anything but mathematics.. However he is really strong in politics, History and the Arts.

82/100

Skills with the his weapons: To say the least, Invicta is very much so experienced in this field, having to fight off some storm troopers to defend himself after in an attempt of desperation, the empire invaded his own planet, Flandois for its resources.. Although the well trained armies with a strong defensive garrison defended themselves in an impressive way, and the empire was stopped on it's second moon, the Jedi had to fight the empire in such a way that he could only use his light saber in areas where data cannot be recorded.. While in places with cameras, computers or anything that can transfer data, He has to barely use the force and mostly use a laser gun he took from a fallen storm trooper, and a very thick Cloak of black. He has two Lightsabers, both un-usual colors, one being bright red mixed with purple, and the other actually being pure black.

81/100

Faith in the force: Despite the fact that Invicta is.. Well.. In our world, he would be very similar to a Roman Catholic... Don't really know a Star Wars-Iified version of that name.. He still has much faith within the force not in a religious sense as much as a practical sense, and for survival. He may not have as much as other Jedi, but it's still acceptable.

68/100

Appearance and Personality: To say the least, Invicta is one good looking guy inside and out. He is very much so elegant, anything but like individuals who may not really appreciate someone like him all that much. He is very kind and intelligent, not to mention somewhat seductive in some ways.. However he is very egotistical and this can sometimes lead him into trouble, in the sense that he may actually go on missions that he is anything but actually qualified for. With very pale skin, blue eyes, dark brown hair, Very large eyes, a natural beauty mark/flat mole on his let cheek.. He has what in our universe, a German accent, though it is more or less the accent or tongue of the people he came from... The upper class of Flandois. He is about average height, being 6'1. He also tends to follow several theories and such.. Whether good or bad about both sides of any fight or debate... His open minded nature can also lead him into trouble as well.

Story: Invicta's Father was Flying in space, trying to return home when order 66 was issued, he go home.. However nearly as soon as he did, the rouge clones took the advantage of the moment and shot the soon-to be father in the chest with their guns. His mother however saw that there was only one thing she could do.. Return to her home planet of Flandoris, an Archducy of sorts which included the Reletivly large planet of Flandoris and several smaller planets that encircle it... It is Truely an Aristrocratic system, very much so similar to what the Archducy of Austria, or the Holy Roman Empire was in our universe. She fled to it for it was neutral for most of the recent wars of the galaxy until the very end of the clone wars, which it created a semi-alliance with the republic. Being an galactic archduchy, it does not control all six of the smaller planets near it directly, but as puppet states, though moralis is so influenced by Flandoris by example you could swear that they are the same planet.
Anyways, Invicta and his mother remained there for all of his childhood and most of his teenage years. There, she allowed him to look at old data tapes and recordings made from his father, made originally to allow his son to take over in case he was killed during the clone wars.. Which did actually happen, except by his own troops.
Invicta obviously grew to resent the empire and all it stood for.. And just like leia and Luke, he should not really exist according to the laws of the Jedi, however his parents were simply too attached to be separated, and so just like anikan and pademe, married in secret in the palace of Lorrainea. His life was peaceful until the empire invaded the Flandorian empire in an attempt to find resources for the new Death Star, when he had to fight with the defending army against the wrath of the empire, to defend his beautiful home. And as of now, he roams the galaxy, in a ship very similar to the one pademe once owned.. As a matter of fact.. It is, he unknowingly bought it in a Market.

Sibar Laval

S
Nice profile [member="Invicta"] buuuuttt this is YEARS after order 66 in fact I think we are even after 858 ABY. Also, I think people at chaos would be happier if you used the profile template. (Sorry if this came off as mean and pushy, I'm just trying to help.)

Sibar Laval said:
Nice profile [member="Invicta"] buuuuttt this is YEARS after order 66 in fact I think we are even after 858 ABY. Also, I think people at chaos would be happier if you used the profile template. (Sorry if this came off as mean and pushy, I'm just trying to help.)
.. Crap infinity. Well.. I mean I have not been in the Star Wars fandom for a while.. So perhaps I forgotten how long of a time difference that is.. How many years are we talking about here Messiour?

Sibar Laval

S
Well ABY stands for After Battle of Yavin soooooo.... More than 854 years after the destruction of the second Death Star. Yea....so a long time.

[member="Invicta"]

Sibar Laval said:
Well ABY stands for After Battle of Yavin soooooo.... More than 854 years after the destruction of the second Death Star. Yea....so a long time.
[member="Invicta"]

.... Oh for the sake of cows!!... Ugh.. Just imagine me saying that all all this was set in that era, it can be converted to the era of this rp if you say my character is a lab-grown human being from the.. Other remains of his father to produce an offspring.. Sounds ok?

Sibar Laval

S
Cloning......lets see. Oi [member="Valiens Nantaris"] does a clone from Order 66 sound alright? As long as he doesn't mention canon characters of course

Sibar Laval said:
Cloning......lets see. Oi [member="Valiens Nantaris"] does a clone from Order 66 sound alright? As long as he doesn't mention canon characters of course
Hm.. I agree, he can be.. Well.. Not really a clone as much as he is a simulated reproduction bwteen his father and his mother, for if they didn't have a miscarriage before they were killed. I'll go with that idea, but besides that... Do you like my character on his personality and backround?

[member="Invicta"] [member="Sibar Laval"]

To be clear, we don't approve bios, but we encourage the use of the template so everyone has a ready reference.

Test tube babies and the like are fine so long as you have a story to explain it.

Sibar Laval said:
Yes, I do. But again, I recommend using this template so the admins don't have a fuss
[member="Invicta"]
Ok, so from what I'm seeing.. I generally just need to add his weight, Faction, and rank within society. Easy. Modifications.

Faction: Galactic alliance of the Crown.
Weight: 190
Rank: The simulated offspring of the direct cousin of the ruling emperor of Flandoria.

Story: The result of a unknown, curious scientist's attempt to try to see if the Children of dead individuals could be created in a lab and be normal.. Obviously, his experiment succeeded, however he generally handed over the baby nearly as SOON as he was created to the royal house, and told the, of his force capabilities.

The other stuff, if you noticed, were sorta described in that long-as-crap Descritpion.

Sibar Laval

S
Well there's other stuff like sex, hair color, eye color, species, or force sensitivity. But like stated, the template isn't mandatory.

[member="Invicta"]

Sibar Laval

S
Oh....alright then :D Welcome to Chaos, may our characters meet one day

[member="Invicta"]

Sibar Laval said:
Well there's other stuff like sex, hair color, eye color, species, or force sensitivity. But like stated, the template isn't mandatory.
[member="Invicta"]
So based on his personality.. What faction do you guys believe he should be a part of if he isn't in the one I mentioned.. Light or dark side?

Sibar Laval said:
Light Side.....any of the dark side factions would eat you up.
[member="Invicta"]
And by that, I must assume that you mean that they may take advantage of his polite and elegant nature and use it to their own advantage, right?... Or as in Literally kill him?

Sibar Laval

S
Well, we have the Galactic Rebublic (dramatic fools), Jedi Order (Jedi of the Galactic Rebublic), Silver Sanctum Coalition (Basically a massive Jedi faction), and the Galactic Alliance (Fools that think they can stand against the power of the First Order)

[member="Invicta"]

Sibar Laval said:
Well, we have the Galactic Rebublic (dramatic fools), Jedi Order (Jedi of the Galactic Rebublic), Silver Sanctum Coalition (Basically a massive Jedi faction), and the Galactic Alliance (Fools that think they can stand against the power of the First Order)
[member="Invicta"]
Hm.. Ok, I'll check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom