Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rules - OP assault on Kayri

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Rave Merrill said:
Invasion launches 7pm EST tomorrow
Just saw this... I'm going to be late to the posting madhouse, I'll be sleeping still but I'll do what I said above when I wake up... The theme of the post will be Three little pigs :)
MGG0307.gif

Dharma Vessia said:
Just saw this... I'm going to be late to the posting madhouse, I'll be sleeping still but I'll do what I said above when I wake up... The theme of the post will be Three little pigs :)
MGG0307.gif
hahahahahaha yay come with me to Objective 3 Dharma

Heh.

Good timing on this. I'll bet getting home from work right around seven. Hopefully I've managed to clean some of the snow out of my head so I can get some posting going.

Matreya

For objective 3, NO NPCS UNLESS THEIR OPPOSITION lol we have fethin 3 Masters, a Knight, and 3 apprentices defending a two man staircase haha.

Also just so our team can have a copy and paste roster (just remove your name when you post). As it goes along I'll add our opponents names to:

Objective 3 - Defend Generator
@Shado @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"] @[member="Javir Strilla"] @[member="Ratholomew"] @[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom