Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rule Addition: Stampeding

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
For clarification, does "Stampeding" require multiple members to be defined as such? Or could it be something like one member posting to themselves 4-5 times in a day and then claiming to have put up a major obstacle to an objective, such as meditating to summon a Tornado with the Force or slicing all the defenses in an enemy position?

Jaxton Ravos said:
For clarification, does "Stampeding" require multiple members to be defined as such? Or could it be something like one member posting to themselves 4-5 times in a day and then claiming to have put up a major obstacle to an objective, such as meditating to summon a Tornado with the Force or slicing all the defenses in an enemy position?
There goes my master plan to create a Force Tornado made of lightsabers.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Tefka"]
If I fart... Do I violate the stampede rules or is that everyone else violating the rules as they run away?

Or would I be violating the superweapon rule?

In all seriousness, I like this rule. A little more balance in a lot of ways. That said, really wish it didn't need a huge clarification.

I believe I am going to have to sue for using my terms without proper copyright acknowledgement.

*goes to discuss with lawyers.* I only request 10% of Titan Industries.

And I'll stay silent.

Reverance said:
Onesith4lyfe

I approve of this rule. What's the point in collaborative writing if someone doesn't collaborate?
b1e9d19c_Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpeg

Aaralyn Gyndar said:
I believe I am going to have to sue for using my terms without proper copyright acknowledgement.
And I'll stay silent.
I'll repeat what any lawyer would say...

"You don't own the English language."

Aaralyn Gyndar said:

And I'll stay silent.
You drive a hard bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom