Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Planing

Make sure you're playing fair with the other folks. Take some hits and keep on trucking. Let's not go down the path of "But your Force Lightning has only given me more power to use Force Drain on the planet!"

Or, my personal favorite, teleporting someone onto a moon then jumping off said moon to land in a temple.

Remember, we're just here for the story and activity. It doesn't matter if we win or lose this invasion.

Rebellious Vanguard
Sorry I been on such a bleh posting schedule. Things re crazy over here, what with the impending ice storm that's supposed to shut the city down for days....power included.
If things go well, I'll be back to normal posting tomorrow evening folks.
So save some of @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] for me!!!

Okay, I'm hearing the Fringe have been reporting a ton of our PC's because they can't handle our awesomeness? And now the Fringe are going to end it soon because they can't take the heat or what? @[member="Ayden Cater"]

Rebellious Vanguard
Hm. If that's true maybe that's why I've had no responses to my fight in the invasion....twice. By two people.
While I am being cocky, I'm not trying to be, It just adds up now.

Let's not get to wound up. This is a good nature invasion and I'd just assume we all thank the Fringe for giving us something to do and being good sports about it. Look at the positive, not the negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom