Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland Discussion

I am thinking that we are severely under-prepared for Objective A...if they have almost a kilometer of minefield/razor wire between us and the fort, then we should have prepped a unit of mine sweepers or some mining equipment...

Attention to everyone on Objective B/2!

Two Mandalorians are looking for a fight but due to the 2v2 rule they need permission to engage. So if anyone's still 1v2 or 1v1, or 2v2 but don't mind more opposition please send the following members a PM.

[member=Arumi Zy] | [member=Mira Gyndar]

[member="Kiber Dorn"] | [member="Lord Daemos"] | [member="Bal'gul"] | [member="Kran Meelan"] | [member="Einar Shadowmane"] | [member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] | [member="Auswyn Nothrael"] | [member="Kiran Vess"]

ATTENTION
Here's the deal: I realize that there's been quite a few issues going around, arguments and the like. I'm going to be very blunt -- this is a roleplay site and we're here to have fun. If you have a problem with someone's post, communicate it, if you guys can't come to an agreement then you both just move on ICly. I've communicated this to the Mandos who will be making a similar statement.

Only if it's absolutely bad will you contact an RPJ. If you want to know what absolutely bad is you can pm [member="Perla Pirjo"] or [member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] for details on an issue they've had, I'm leaving it confidential as to not stir up drama but they've handled everything very well and can probably give good advice if you ask nicely.

the OOC is for discussions on the matter, not arguments, you can debate with people privately all you want as long as you're being appropriate but please keep it out of the OOC discussion.

Thank you.

P.S.

I'm not going to be a bother and @mention people to see this but I will tag people in this thread quoting the above if I feel they need to read it.

Otherwise have some fun, blow things up, and get some kills -- or don't, I'm an FO not a cop.

In my opinion, it means you take the casualties that you think are fair while promoting a good story. You've first out said that your unit won't make it past the bunkers, so make it to the bunkers...if they want a reason that you are getting through, say the lead guy blows up and tears a hole in the razor wire, then the next one takes out a section of mines and so on. The rest of the casualties are from the heavy weapons.

If they want to insist that taking A is impossible for us then perhaps the next invasion needs to be without consent. One cannot refuse an invasion.

I'm mostly joking, there is just this one guy who's throwing a hissy fit and I was at the time trying to figure out how to lay it down how it was, but I got it covered now :p

Although I like the idea of simply blowing up the razor wire! :D

Attention!
It has been decided by both faction leaderships that instigators and offenders will be banned from the OOC thread. This thread is intended for discussions, not disagreements. If you want to find someone to duel with? Great. Need a clarification? Go ahead.

However; if you're arguing points keep that to PMs between the involved parties; bring in an FA if need be. If any disputes cannot be settled then move on with the roleplay, continued trouble will see you removed from the invasion all together.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

I'm not fully out of the Invasion, as Taryc would never abandon you.

I'm not likely to post in it again, however. As much as they complain that we aren't taking "realistic casualties", they sure went to a lot of trouble to make sure we can't win objective A.

The use of Napalm was simply the straw that broke the camels back for me. Creating a kilometers wide swath of overlapping napalm that I doubt they will take much damage from is definitely in poor RP taste.

Auswyn Nothrael

A
WELL THAT WAS FUN.

No really, it was! I had a load of fun collaborating with my opponent on this, especially since we've written together before.

So, I've been shrapnel'd, strangled, had my wrist broken/crushed, probably bruised/cracked a few ribs, been shot in the gut, and kicked in the head... or will be, when the post comes. Fether's gonna steal my lightsaber, too. Suffice to say, I've found my endpoint for this invasion, and I have some work to do to be better prepared for the next one. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom