Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland Discussion

Netherworld

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

Well, it's always a good idea to read what other RPers have had to say on the topic down in the tutorials & guides section (mostly this).

Aside from that, the most important thing, I'd say, is establishing an OOC rapport with the other writer. Either PM or Skype, whatever it is that you prefer, just so that you can resolve any issues that may arise down the line, or just for clarification and things like that.

The style you take in your approach to PvP is really something that falls to you. It'll evolve as you do more duels, I imagine. :D The basics is basically being fair to your opponent while trying to come up with creative ways to take them out. Experiment, communicate, and have fun. :p

If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me (so we don't clog up this thread). :)

Auswyn Nothrael

A
I fully intend to come out of this just wrecked. At least my punisher has a nice face, if you're into Bruce Willis. :p

Netherworld said:
[member="Boo Chiyo"]

Well, it's always a good idea to read what other RPers have had to say on the topic down in the tutorials & guides section (mostly this).

Aside from that, the most important thing, I'd say, is establishing an OOC rapport with the other writer. Either PM or Skype, whatever it is that you prefer, just so that you can resolve any issues that may arise down the line, or just for clarification and things like that.

The style you take in your approach to PvP is really something that falls to you. It'll evolve as you do more duels, I imagine. :D The basics is basically being fair to your opponent while trying to come up with creative ways to take them out. Experiment, communicate, and have fun. :p

If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me (so we don't clog up this thread). :)
Hello, cousin.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

And I am in it.

I figure I can do a few posts of taking shots at Mandalorians, help sow some confusion, and then take my warriors in.

My plan is to start 15 degree to one side of you, do my few posts of pot shots while moving around the compass until I am about 15 degrees to the other side, then move back in to 10 degrees and attack. Give them a good pattern to follow, then break it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom