Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Wayland Discussion

If a Mandalorian FA talks to you privately as an FA and not a member of the board (In regards to the invasion) such as asking for edits, or trying to argue points, please come to me immediately and do not respond to them or comply before consulting myself.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"] | [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] | [member="The Dark Man"] | [member="Kiber Dorn"] | [member="Damien Daemon"] | [member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="Kran Meelan"] | [member="Bal'gul"] | [member="Einar Shadowmane"] | [member="Kiran Vess"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] | [member="Ebenezer"] | [member="Orkamaat"] | [member="Jun Nez"]

Anja Aj'Rou said:
If a Mandalorian FA talks to you privately as an FA and not a member of the board (In regards to the invasion) such as asking for edits, or trying to argue points, please come to me immediately and do not respond to them or comply before consulting myself.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Boo Chiyo"] | [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] | [member="The Dark Man"] | [member="Kiber Dorn"] | [member="Damien Daemon"] | [member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="Kran Meelan"] | [member="Bal'gul"] | [member="Einar Shadowmane"] | [member="Kiran Vess"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] | [member="Ebenezer"] | [member="Orkamaat"] | [member="Jun Nez"]

Roger, we have Laguz on objective C as our medium.

[member="Jun Nez"] | [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Yees, I can talk to the dead!

On a more serious note; yeah, Objective C, you can absolutely come to me (either PM or skype me), but this also goes to the rest of you. If that happens, drop me a line on Laguz or Netherworld, and I'll be there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom