Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Invasion of Ryloth/Siskeen - AoC Victory

71e2bc883194aad227dc32913a70b5d3.gif

R Y L O T H / S I S K E E N

The Results are in and the Invasion of Ryloth has concluded in an AoC victory. To our opponents, my hat is off to you for a well-played invasion. To my members, you have my deepest gratitude for the long nights, the great posts, and for keeping the hype train moving from post one.

Here's to a Purple Sweep in Round Two ;)

Darth Metus Darth Metus Thank you very much!

To participants on both sides - you've all done such a wonderful job! This shout out goes especially to The Monster The Monster , who's been unanimously voted as the CIS MVP from our end. I hope to read a lot more of your stuff in the future, and there's quite a few folk who feel the same way :D

To the Confederacy - thank you. This invasion was a big one and it would not have been possible without you guys.

To my Agents of Chaos - LET CHAOS REIGN!

giphy.gif

I'm ecstatic.

That said, I hope this was a fun invasion for everyone involved. I personally enjoyed writing the fleet battle very much, and I'd like to call out K Kaine Australis and Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn for making that portion as exciting as it was. I also really enjoyed reading the "hacking duel" between Toph Graystone Toph Graystone and Holt Holt . That was very entertaining!

Thank you so much guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom