Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Muunilinst

[member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="50H31"] | [member="Enoch Zambrano"] | [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="Damien Daemon"] | [member="Einar Shadowmane"] | [member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="The Traveler"] | [member="Darth Legion"] | [member="Grimoire "]| [member="Ebon"] | [member="Qrgyl Ud"] | [member="Evor"] | [member="Jonas Vile"]

I suggest pairing up with people if you haven't, there's no limit to how many opponents one can duel, so having a partner is a good idea; especially if your character is newer.

Seeing as we're all fighting in a single area, and there's no limit to how any opponents one can have in a duel, I thought it might be a good idea to pair people into groups.

If anyone is interested in grouping up, please let me know. If not, no problem.

[member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="50H31"] | [member="Enoch Zambrano"] | [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="Damien Daemon"] | [member="Einar Shadowmane"] | [member="Naga Itesak"] | [member="The Traveler"] | [member="Kiber Dorn"] | [member="Cedric Dorn"] | [member="Darth Legion"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Grimoire "]| [member="Ebon"] | [member="Qrgyl Ud"] | [member="Evor"] | [member="Jonas Vile"] | [member="Isabella Denko"]

I realize I double tagged you, what i meant to do was to link this. Derp. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AhaK2vXihPgW5gjGGH1kNwGvshDMLO41UGpi2LR_k_s/edit

feel free to switch around as you wish or opt out.

Edit: You have comment powers, so feel free to comment like "Hey, I'd rather be in Group B because i can write well with Laguz."

Up to you [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], I'd gladly lead a group as well. Might work out to send [member="Ebon"] with [member="Darth Vornskr"], and I'll take some folk with me as Evor is not stranger to invasions.

Matreya

Hey man, I'll team up with you if you want. Good match up to, brawn combined with brains. We also have never actually worked together lmao. I've only ever been sort of in Kaines vicinity.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom