Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Muunilinst

[member="Grimoire"], I assume you speak to me, and such would be good!

[member="Enoch Zambrano"], dream team indeed. Uncle and Nephew have yet to be acclimated, and Anja has had sparse interaction with her most infamous Warlord.

T'would be interesting to seem them dynamically in combat against the enemy.

:pulls his Katana and wazikashi: Heaven and hell border eternity, salvation and damnation two sides of the same coin. In the end we shall be remembered by ours deeds and our blood, and more importantly in the minds who bear witness to our triumphs. Destroy and annhiliate oh shepards war, blemish and tarnish the wretched minds harbingers of pestilence, break and fatigue their souls walkers of famine and claim that which is eternity Harbingers of Death. Forward unto dawn and eternity, in blood and vicera make your legacy known.

Rapax

R
if i still have no pvp partner when this happens i will cry x.x[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] thought i had kadala but idk if shes set on it hasnt said anything Q_Q

Rapax

R
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] I can help brain storm and im sure we can figure amazeing things for both of us

[member="Isabella Denko"] im down for that we can be the initiate/acolyte duo and it will be amazeing :3

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] thanks! Im thinking I will use something from there for now and if I want something special figure that out later.

[member="Naga Itesak"] yes! We can at the very least at still have someone to write with and cause trouble!

Rapax

R
[member="Isabella Denko"] given nagas master in the OS's rep for attacking all that breathes. ill be down for trouble causeing :3

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] If we can skype some gear together thatd be cool ..i think i have u on skype but i forgot ur bloody name xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom