Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Muunilinst

Matreya

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
You got a group you might be moving with? If so, could you use another Master?

If not, could you use another Master? Lol

I'm thinking of taking on Strider

[member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="50H31"] | [member="Enoch Zambrano"] | [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="Damien Daemon"] | [member="Einar Shadowmane"] | [member="Darth Rapax"] | [member="The Traveler"] | [member="Kiber Dorn"] | [member="Cedric Dorn"] | [member="Darth Legion"] | [member="Vaulkhar"] | [member="Grimoire "]| [member="Ebon"] | [member="Qrgyl Ud"] | [member="Evor"] | [member="Jonas Vile"]

Earlier yesterday I made an announcement in the invasion's OOC thread about FAs on both sides discussing the invasion. The results of those discussions are in.

The Mandalorians and Primeval agreed to nullify the invasion. We keep Muunilinst, and everything past today is a skirmish. That means the thread is still ongoing, just that there's no planet at stake. So for those of you who are enjoying their duels and would like to continue, do so. I will myself.

I understand that many of you were looking forward to having a good fight. As far as rewards go, I will be communicating with the FAs and figuring out how we'll reward you guys after it had ended so early. I'll alert you when they're ready.

Until then, thank you all for your participation and I hope to see you soon for our upcoming storyline!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom