Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion of Alderaan and Popo's Fireside Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Ah, thank you! That makes sense. Now I need to go back and check to see if Veino knows how to do that on a scale capable of protecting against sonic attacks. If not, I'm going back to the earplug idea. :D

[member="Popo"]

Ah, okay. I'll make extra sure to steer clear of those then.

[member="Kian Karr"]
Yeah, we're in a little pickle at the moment. Defeating them isn't the priority though.

Oka Osaa

[member="Camellia Swift"] you swallowing their defenses good job! As for now I'm there with you though, waiting on a respond from Niamh

[member="Camellia Swift"]

You're not the only one. Maybe put down some suppressive fire on their AA positions (both armor and air)? It's story based, not PVP or Objective, which makes everything a little more open.

[member="Veino Garn"]

I actually did say they were shooting any lit up AA positions they could pinpoint without devstating the city.

; w ;

Their target zone, just on the edge outside of the city nearest the Temple. They would be lending their support after setting up a staging area there for their forces and a fall back for the Republic wounded. They would have to travel longer on foot but there wasn't much else to land without blasting away bits of the city's infrastructure to make room, and they weren't in the business of doing that. Still, the RHDF wasn't opposed to return fire after pinpointing any AA emplacements that tried to have any effect on them or had the bright idea to shoot at the remaining fighters and the dropships deploying from the Medical Frigate.

ENEMIES ON THE GROUND ENROUTE TO ALDERA -
MASTERS THREAD

Users in RED have yet to find an opponent.
FORCE USERS
  1. Daella Apparine ---> [member="Kiskla Grayson"]
  2. Darth Meirin --->
  3. The Trenchcoat Man --->
  4. Darth Tsolan ---> [member="Talon Vosra"]
  5. Alexandra Cinthra ---> [member="Talon Vosra"]
  6. Coric Adromak --> [member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
  7. The Hydra Queen ---> @Calico Tal'Verda
  8. Darth Praelior ---> [member="Sophia Walsh"]
  9. Tsaavong Kral ---> [member="HK-36"]
  10. Vaermina --> [member="Aaralyn Rekali"] / [member="Kiskla Grayson"]
  11. Darth Helios --> [member="Dak Canton"]
  12. Giant Worms (Glitter & Sparkle) ---> [member="Saki"]

NFU

ENEMIES ON THE GROUND ENROUTE TO TEMPLE - PADAWAN/
- KNIGHT THREAD

FORCE USERS
  1. Zothan Venn
  2. Darth Acarus ---> [member="Ashin Varanin"]
  3. Nas Vua (Vong) ---> [member="Asher"]
  4. Countess of Báthory --> [member="Corvus Raaf"]
  5. Ferian Adair --> [member="Memorial"]
  6. Metus De'cal
  7. Kezeroth Barcu ---> [member="Ashin Varanin"]
  8. Aleksandr Idruin ---> [member="Ashin Varanin"]
  9. Silara Vantal --> [member="Memorial"]
  10. Nikolas Imura

NFU

1. Private Rose --> [member="Di Mancini"]
  2. Alexis Breand ---> [member="Asher"]
  3. Commander Orin ---> [member="Flint Dexen"]
  4. Lieutenant Kir ---> [member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
I need some reinforcement in the padawan-knight thread. Currently going against a group of red power-armored guards, so any help would definitely be appreciated. :)

Now that Tugoro is back on the ground, he can either fight on land or in air. I can help by taking out some starfighters or somthing, the little air battle between [member="Camellia Swift"] and Evard looks interesting.

Or I could regroup with [member="Kian Karr"], and aid in the aiding of other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom