Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Nasosûtoi

N
Well I definitely never thought I would find myself in this neck of the woods, but I guess there's a first for everything right? And fear not, I'll have a character sheet put together eventually, just want to work art and all that for it first.

Nasosûtoi

N
[member="Darth Carnifex"],

Not too much, just piecing together this guy's character bit by bit. Art done as well as most of the important bits in the profile. Got some factory work to put in now and then eventually i'll compile a bio, but that's about all left on the to-do list for this guy

Ah, howdy there. Not a "Sith conqueror" kind of character but a loyalist and agent of the old Galactic Empire (before being flung to the current timeline). Currently looking for a job to undermine enemies of the Empire but she probably needs a chat with some leader of this current organization!

Lunasi Vizsla

L
So since Jenari empire seemed to have died As I was gone.. My char will join this faction! Still thinking if I will go Sith Mandalorian group or go another sub-branch not sure yet xD

Made an experiment to be experimented on. Hit me up if you’re interested in some alchemy borderline immortality(but not true immortality sadly) stuff! Joined TSE for the settings, the sith, and the writers alongside it!

Tursi

T
[member="Kao Arael"]

If you want to be experimented on, I have a character who is very willing to perform experiments of questionable ethics.

Also, greetings to the Sith! It's good to see my favorite space cult alive and thriving.

Howdy there everyone! Just made this former stormtrooper character (Figuring out how I'm gonna work that out) and plan to make him a Legionnaire NCO. Currently looking for new sources of art or faceclaims for this character, so if you have any you use please let me know!

Also down for any new threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom