Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions!

Hey everyone! I am Nyree Justice, the Merchant Princess, or the Sky Princess, or ya know... just "Princess." Anyway, I'm one heck of a crack-shot pilot, a merchant, and the daughter of Genla Nagir. We are currently under some criminal investigation--something about insider trading and/or funding terrorist organizations and insurrections across a number of planets, tax evasion and--something about embezzlement for a major bank. Not really sure what all that is about.

Anyway, enough about that, let's talk about me. I'm a glam gal who always has her look on fleck. I'm the cutting edge of the cutting edge, and you know you all love me. I can talk anyone into almost literally anything and I can sell--well, just about anything. You want me to sell your hunk of junk ship for three times its value? No problem. Oh, its not even yours? Also no problem. You want me to fence your stolen goods? Also no problem, after my 20% fee (Since I am invested, you know I'm gonna get you the best price, baby). I have a connection in every port, and probably at least two boyfriends there too. Maybe a girlfriend too.

I don't really "shoot" or "stab" or --any of that. First of all, do you know how hard blood is to get out of Nubian wool? Second of all, I'd probably chip a nail. Ew. But like I said, I fly and I can talk anyone into almost anything. I plan on starting at least 3 insurrections and 2 rebellions by the time the day is done for you. Boom, that's how we do when you live #goals #CrushingIt.

I guess that leaves us back where we started. My name is Nyree and you're glad I am here.

ohai.

Sor-Jan is a time displaced Jedi Knight from the Old Republic, having skipped from 19 BBY to 844 ABY during the events of the Lone Knight & Clone Trilogy. This placed him on the board about the same time that the Netherworld event wrapped up.

He was originally a member of the Levantine Sanctum, but came to be a member of the Silver Jedi when the Levantine Sanctum and SJO factions merged to create the short-lived Silver Sanctum Coalition Major Faction. He served on the Silver Council and commanded the Jedi forces during the IC period in which Mand'alor [member="Vilaz Munin"] declared war on the Jedi.

After the events surrounding the destruction of the planet Mandalore, Sor-Jan left the Silver Jedi and disappeared into the Kathol Outback. He became an active member of the Underground, a founding member of the Kathol Outback (modern day Outer Rim Coalition), and was involved in the Resistance against the First Order.

He served the Knights Obsidian of the Confederacy for a time, using his computer skills and social standing as the President/CEO of a major interstellar corporation in order to conduct clandestine data gathering for the CIS.

Today, he's the CEO of one of the galaxy's major technology conglomerates, with companies and subsidiaries diversified across finance, logistics, military defense contracting, production, and distribution in addition to HoloNet access and streaming services. He has a house on Drall, but you'll more often find him living aboard the Corellia Digital corporate flagship.

So, uh, hi everyone! I'm the Bridesmaid, or at least that's what most people who don't know me call me. Yes, I have a dress. No, it's not all I wear. I recently ( killed a guy which enabled me to ) ventured out into the galaxy for the first time ever, and somehow ended up within this lovely bunch! How poetic! I think. Yay!

I can shoot anything that moves, but I'm not opposed to some good ol' hack and slashing either. Heads gotta roll, right? If you need something dead, just point me in the right direction (and perhaps give me a few credits as well) and whoever you want dealt with will be deep underground before you know it! Letting me stab everything I encounter on my way there is definitely a plus, but if the situation *reaaally* calls for it, discretion is also an option.

Also nooo, I can't fly. I didn't have anyone to teach me when I grew up okay. Shush.

Yes credits and love will do fine. But booze will do fine too. Pleased to meet you all!

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Oh poodoo. :huh:
*peered in out of curiosity, to find that jumping out of the frying pan only gets you to the fire*

I wasn't here...
You don't see me...
*futile attempt at force suggestion, given that she isn't a force user*

Gah!... what's it gona cost me to keep your traps shut? :angry:

[member="Petra Cavataio"]

PiercingHeartyIcefish-small.gif

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Ugh...hate glitter. No glitter, please!
I seen what your glitter bullets can do, you little witch you. I mean, sith. You're a sith now; I'll have to discover that when I'm already in over my head. :p

I take it then, this is what you call a welcome. *looks about more, now that she's been flushed out*
Talk seems tough enough. Hmm.... Ok, fine. I'm in. -_-
Sigh...I's a deal. Hope I won't go regretting later.

Thank you everyone. I recognize a few peeps here already. :)
Lord you work fast, Scherezade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom