Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions!

Just stopping by to say hello officially. I don't plan on being in any divisions at the moment as that doesn't match Darren's style, but if you want a guy to help do something with no questions asked, then he's your guy.

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
THAT'S what I was thinking too, [member="Darren Shaw"] ! :D

This group of vagabonds have so much potential, but at the moment I can't seem to find a niche for this girl.
I may have to create a division, a leftist group. I'll have to feel it out. :)

Quiet, you little witch. :p

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"] [member="Darren Shaw"] You can also stick around without signing up for a specific division. We're a week and a half old, there's still no perfect mold for everyone. But if you have ideas about what you wanna be doing, I'd love to hear it and see if I can build or we can build something that would suit you :)

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"], Thank you for the welcome. However, its not that I feel Darren doesn't fit. No. More so I feel that IC, Darren doesn't see to himself finding a place to "Fit in" as it were. He prefers to do things as he pleases.

Tying him down to a group or a singular faction is just not his style.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"], Thank you for the welcome. I am sure I will find myself wet with a couple licks that you have saved up somewhere.

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"] I have this thread followed ;)

[member="Darren Shaw"] 'saved up' implies I'm scared of ever running out. I am not :D

giphy.gif

Karlie Lynn Destat

Hmm... *finishes patting herself down*
Yea, maybe.
Don't take this the wrong way... but I don't completely trust you. Like, you went from witch to sith. Soooo, yea. :p

Anyway, my morals don't quite jive with that of the AoC in general, I will make concession in making a pact with some key characters here as to how they will benefit me in my own quest to free my homeworld, [member="Darren Shaw"]
It's what I was meaning. :)

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"] I wasn't really a Witch, I was just getting witchie training >.> I am the spawn of three different powerful Sith bloodlines, the only way to not be a Sith is to be hunted by my own family. If they were ever around :(

Karlie Lynn Destat

I see...
So you took to learning spells and exercised them to boot, and you weren't a witch.. uh uh. :mellow:
Sigh... I must have slammed your head on the bulwark of my ship harder than I thought. -_-

Hehe...working on getting something together, Miss Witchie-Poo [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
Yesterday for me was just-
Well, it was Halloween here in the states and it's one of my favorites, so I took a half day off from work to... you know, to give out candy and treats. :D
I have like a spooky cemetery on my front lawn with Gothic fence and 4 spooky blowup trees and tombstones. It's my favorite holiday (although not an official holiday) next to X-Mass. :D

Ahem... anyway, I got distracted by RL. :(
I'll work on our intro thread by next week. :)

Anywho, hello [member="Deviant Val"]
Hope that's not a recruiting poster. :p

James Lanvarok

J
Hello everyone!

I haven't been on the site in a while, but I write Vereshin and Sebastian Thel, who may make their way over here eventually.

This is James, a butthurt ship nerd who has run away from his Imperial family. Apologies in advance to anybody whose threads he unintentionally ruins.

Gonna be working on his character sheet tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom