Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions [New Members]

To all new members of our family of Valkyri - welcome!

Here you may introduce yourself and tell us about your aspirations, your allegiances outside of our small group, and whatever else comes to mind.
 
[member="High King Beorlund"]

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]


I have an idea, we create another Viking faction for those who want to wreak havoc on the galaxy. While we keep this faction for those who want to keep things simple and meet up.

AND HAIL TO THE HIGH KING BEORLUND
 

Ásbjörn Olafsson

Guest
Hello, all Björns and non-Björns! I am the son of Olaf and... Basically, I am a peaceful viking, just doing my stuff. :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom