Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions, Chit-Chat & All Other Randomness

Going to crash in the next ten minutes, so I'll leave you all with this.​
QQxT3sr.jpg
(ALSO, @[member="Daxton Bane"] - I can't PM you for some odd reason, clean out all the fanmail maybe? XD)

Dear Princess Celestia,

Daxton finally cleared up his inbox and I can finally send him mail! But...I'm so shy. I don't know what to say! I want to tell him that his orbalisks are cool and that his horns are menacing...Help a brony out? Thanks in advance, love, your beskarhead.

Isley.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

EA-9 001

E
Isn't that what almost the entire show about? working past trials through the power of friendship? @[member="Isley Verd"]
Oh you mean..... well yay! I have a friend.

Dear Isley,

I am flattered by your request so I am sending you this complementary fan picture of me. Yes I know it leaves little to the imagination and there is no possible good reason for me to be well oiled as I am in the picture, but you know its a service for my fans.

By the way, is there a rule on how long I need to wait for the opposition to post in the invasion thread? How much npc resistance are we looking at?

Much doodles,

Daxton Bane, Interstellar Man of Misery

@Isley Verd

@[member="Dr. Ashlyn Roberts"] - Welcome to our growing (and dysfunctional) family!

@[member="Dareck Shaw"] - Of course yours would be a turret >.>
@[member="Phoebe Draclau"] - Can I see your cutie mark...cutie? ;)

:S *looks at @[member="Phoebe Draclau"] & @[member="Isley Verd"]* . . . I'm gonna make a blanket fort in the living room with all the blankets. And pillows. And a cartoon marathon. Played Ginnie Loud.

@Dr. Ashlyn Roberts Hello!

@[member="Dareck Shaw"] Turret! That's awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom