Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions, Chit-Chat & All Other Randomness

Just joined. Wanted some guidance on how I would go about joining CIS once I have created a character.

What are some resources I can use, and how is rank determined for newer players.

Regards,
Alexis Vikram

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Alexis Vikram"]: Welcome! What specifically did you need to know? You may PM either me or @[member="Isley Verd"].

@[member="Alexis Vikram"].

First and foremost, welcome to SWRP: Chaos and the CIS! In order to officially join the CIS, you simply have to complete your character, and then post in the General Check-in. In terms of resources, the character creations template is found in the character creation forum.

CIS resources, in the form of armaments, armor, and vehicles, can be found in our various manifests. These are located in the Confederate Resources & Information subforum. For new players, rank is determined entirely based upon what you want to do in the faction.

As you've expressed to me in PM, you desire to start off as a low-ranked infantry and work your way up. As such, your starting rank would be Private. If you so choose, you may post your current rank bar within your signature:

dC0GGtC.png

Once more, welcome to the faction! If you have any additional questions, feel free to shoot either myself or @[member="Feena Mason"] a PM. :)

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Randomness. My favorite thing. Not so much my writer's when she's sober...

Now bare with me for a bit. Ket is getting me into the faction, thread form, with a few of the Templars. Should be fun. Hopefully when we get this done, I'll be able to figure out where to go, what to do, which one you folks will be fun to go blow stuff up with... you know, the usual.

Until then, hello! :)

I'm pretty fun. I think. I'm the chief thugnificent and hold the keys to the Gangsta mansion. The rest of the thugs are pretty ballin' too.

WELCOME TO THE G-UNIT!

[member="Feena Mason"], [member="Isley Verd"]

Can you two take the heat, or should I not join?

(I believe you talked to some of the people in the Council of Sorcerers and well, I happen to be one. and to make better relations, I am joining.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom