Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions are in Order.

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Tyluko smiled at her and bowed as a sign of respect. "I hope to one day become a Knight as well, so finding a master is probably a good idea. I will let the flowing currents of the Force guide me "

[member="Catherine Soja"]

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"]

She smiled some. "I might suggest also fighting out what role you wish to play in the order. While you can always do any part of it often we find roles for ourselves. Guardians like myself focus more on our combat skills and abilities. The Sentials often become investigative members, special agents for us or even the temple guards you saw with me. Or there are the Consular's. They often more become our healers, diplomats and researchers and historians. But they can fight just fine mind you in all cases. In the end where you wish to go is up to you and where the force guides you."

She felt his eagerness but also his nervousness. "I senser you are eager to learn but also nervous. Just relax I woudl tell you. However as good as eagerness to learn is and good emotions I'll offer you a first lesson be careful with them." Her tone turned somewhat dark. "Especially fear, anger, hate aggression. These are the path to the Dark Side."

Tyluko had never really considered what role he would play once he became part of the Order, and he began to muse about where he would be most helpful. This was something he would have to meditate on. He listened attentively to what the Knight was saying, absorbing every piece of advice and council. However Tyluko cringed a little as she began to warn him about the dangers of the Dark Side and the emotions that helped feed it. Little did the Knight know, but Tyluko had already had some run ins with elements of the Dark Side. His entire race was practically wiped out by the actions of a lone, crazed dark sider and more recently he had survived a harrowing encounter with Knight of Ren on Coruscant. He even had the scars to prove it.

[member="Catherine Soja"]

[SIZE=16.0174px]The Avogwi flared as she came down fast. Feet outstretched she landed at the entrance to the temple creating a rather strong downdraft that blasted through the doorway. Training had yet to properly start but Vitha had begun to pick up a few things. These Jedi apparently stayed calm to access the force and used the force for more peaceful endeavours. They were still warriors but not the sort she was used to.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16.0174px]Rounding a corner as she headed back to her room the Avogwi couldn't help but notice a previously unocunoccupied room had it's door open. Walking up she entered the doorway and took in the odd creature. It didn't look especially appetizing and she couldn't help but notice the two head tendrils. Clacking her beak once to announce her arrival she asked, "New student?" [/SIZE]

Tyluko was startled by the sudden voice that came from behind him and he was even more startled when he turned around and saw what looked like a large bird. He quickly composed himself, for he realized that whatever this was it was intelligent and it was able to speak. It is truly amazing the vast diversity of life that the galaxy contained. He looked back to the avian, who had asked whether he was a new student or not. Tyluko straightened his posture and bowed in respect "My apologies I did not see you come up behind me. I am Tyluko Dubykee and you are correct I am a new student" He answered with a smile.

[member="Vitha Sat-thuron"] [member="Vitha Sat-thuron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom