Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions are in Order.

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
"Why should I be worrying? There is nothing to worry about right?" Tyluko thought to himself as he flew through the blue and white tunnel of hyperspace aboard his fighter; the Aqua Dragon . He had recently been accepted into the Silver Jedi Order and was on his way to the planet Voss to visit the Temple. He was full of excitement but also full of anxiety; he assumed that not many of the Jedi on Voss would have ever seen a Dolphinarian or even heard of his people before. When most people thought of the planet Mon Cala they thought of the fish-like Mon Calamari or the squid-like Quarren. He sighed and took a deep breathe in an attempt to calm himself "I have to have faith....the Force will guide me". He closed his eyes to meditate briefly reciting the mantra of his people "May the blessings of the water keep you, the might of your ancestors gives you strength."
A few moments later he had opened his eyes and he felt a little calmer. "You've got this... so what if you use the Force differently, you are about to be the first Dolphinarian to ever become a Jedi" he smiled to himself but the serenity of the moment was slightly interrupted as the navi-computer signaled that he had reached his destination. The Aqua Dragon jumped out of the dazzling tunnel of hyperspace back into the black, cosmic blanket of space. He had arrived at Voss and began to head towards the planet.

Akela Ru

Most Adorable Ball of Adorable
[member="Tyluko Dubykee"]

The stage was grand, the audience at attention... her men, her soldiers, her warriors. "We shall fight them, on the land, in the sea, in the air. We will make them know we are the younglings and that they cannot stop us." She smacked her small balled fist into her palm and was looking at the army of stuffed animals. "The battle will be long, but the goal is freedom... freedom from the oppression of the adults, freedom from the oppression of our masters. We shall remove the shackles of this temple, we shall resist and overcome and the evils of..." There was a sound as one of the jedi watchmen came into the room. "Akela time for a nap." She looked up at the man from her podium at the army of mouse droids and heard "gonk" a BB unit gave a thumbs up as she spoke. "Ahhh master five more minutes." He looked at her and nodded going out of the room. her head turned back around. "We shall wage war on the adults and abolish nap time.... to war... to victory.... TO THE SNACK ROOM." Akela was there looking at her army of things and waited until the door opened again and before he could speak she was running past him and into the room. "NO NEVER DOWN WITH NAPS."

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"] [member="Akela Ru"]

As she went to meet this new force sensitive she watched as one of the younglings a small Togruta girl ran past her shouting something about down with naps. She smiled as one of the masters in charge of younglings followed behind her. With that she let them pass and headed for the landing dock. here at pad ten she waited for the landing of the transport. She looked up as it readied to land she stood with two temple guard she herself in her new armor and green version of the newest robes she'd gotten for protection. It made her look like she was going into a siege somewhat more than greeting somebody. However she waited for them to exit to meet this new person.

The Aqua Dragon soared through the atmosphere of the planet, eventually breaking the cloudline revealing the miraculous beauty of the planet Voss. The landscape was covered with forests, mountains, plateaus and oceans; each bringing life, color and shape to the planet. He smiled to himself, he could feel the Living Force emanating from the planet, washing over him like a soothing waterfall. "This planet is fit for a Jedi" He thought to himself. He was eager to arrive and excitement filled him.

He continued to fly over the landscape, taking in the immense beauty but soon the landscape gave way to one of the most miraculous sights he had ever seen, the Jedi Temple of the Silver Order. Tyluko looked on in absolute amazement as he neared the sight. He looked down and could see several Jedi from a plethora of worlds walking along with their robes flowing elegantly in the wind. In the courtyards he could see Younglings training with remotes, Padawans squaring off against training droids, Knights facing one another in sparring matches, and Masters meditating in the gardens. He couldn't believe it he was finally here.

He quickly pulled himself together as he noticed the landing pad that he had been directed to land at. He slowly descended easing his fighter towards the landing pad; gently touching down in a smooth landing. He exited his fighter stretching his arm and taking in a deep breath of fresh air. He then took a good look around and noticed a female Jedi approaching him flanked by guards on both sides. "Greetings...um...Master Jedi, I am Tyluko Dubykee and it is an honor to meet you." He said with a very nervous bow.
[member="Akela Ru"] [member="Catherine Soja"]

Yuki Ike

traped in a weird galaxy
yuki sat down in a rather unladylike manor.
looking over to what was going on she sighed. having no intention of ever being remotely interested in the events unfolding.
why did people insist she do research outside? she hated outside it was where the outside was. that's why she stayed inside to avoid the outside nature was unnatural.
if nature was so good why did everyone try to get away from it?

Akela Ru

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"] [member="Yuki Ike"] [member="Catherine Soja"]

She could see everythign there that was working around. She didn't want to go and take a nap here or ever again when there were some others. Jumping to dodge the jedi who was watching them. "No naps." She said it jumping ad using the force to launch herself up into the air with a nod of her head. Staying around here was not in the plan when she touched the ground with a nod of her head. "Down with naptime, viva la revolution.... no more adult oppression, deport the veggies of the world and make the dairy products pay for it." Akela was moving quicly now and passed another person who was young as she hid behind Yuki looking out at some of the other people there. "Shhh hide me, the resistance needs you."

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"] [member="Akela Ru"] [member="Yuki Ike"]

As she watched the youngling jump about she nodded to the guards who went to help retrieve the little run away. Looking back to the new one she smiled. "Welcome to the Voss academy. You must be Tyluko the new student. follow me I'll show you to your quarters then we can take a tour. I am Catherine Soja I am one of the jedi Knights here." With that she leads on.

Tyluko nodded graciously "Thank you, and it is nice to meet you". He smiled as he watched a young Togruta run about shouting something about down with nap time. He was amused as she ran behind another student, hiding behind her in an attempt to not be seen. "Quite a lively group you have here" Tyluko said with a smile as he followed the Jedi Knight into the Academy, admiring the architecture with his dolphin like eyes.

[member="Yuki Ike"] [member="Catherine Soja"] [member="Akela Ru"]

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"] [member="Akela Ru"] [member="Yuki Ike"]

She nods. "yeah some of the kids dislike nap time. But Akela knows better. AKELA! If you don't be a good little girl I'll have to come back and pick you up and carry you to nap time! Also no Force jumping indoors you'll get hurt." She chided playfully. As she showed him to his room it had the basics. A computer desk a bed a bathroom etc. "you can put things here." She says. Once he is done with that she woudl offer to lead him onward. "Next it's the main sort of presidium or courtyard. Here a lot of people relax study or meditate." She said the area nice but not overly lavish.

Yuki Ike

traped in a weird galaxy
" Naps are for fools hide in my robes and we will away. " Yuki yelled to the youngling while she hated people. she liked kids.. kids were fun. " follow me TO THE FOOD COURT " she yelled.
while the kid was with her she'd be out of trouble. so that'd kill two Mynoks with one Okaklian rock thrower.
" Catch up kid."
tales_of_vesperia_rita_running_by_link111234.gif

Akela Ru

She could hear the one as the padawan offered her a place to hide and shouted. "There shall be no naps, not while the enemies of candy remain. The revolution will build a wall to keep out the veggies and the fruit products will pay for it." She was looking at Yuki when she was running with a look on her face where she was going. To chase after Yuki to the food court of the temple so that they would be able to get something to eat and hide away from the others. The youngling revolution would begin and the veggies would be kicked off the plates, nap time would no longer be forced upon them... the oppressed younglings would rise to the ankles of the adults and show them they are just as cool as the others.

Tyluko smiled as he admired his quarters, it was simple but that was just fine for him. He placed what items he had with him in his room and then followed Catherine Soja into the courtyard. It wasn't too extravagant which suited Tyluko just fine, sometimes simple was better. The sound of children distracted him a little as he looked to see the two younglings racing about towards what he assumed was the food court. Tyluko chuckled to himself and thought back on the days when he too was that young, darting around the seas of Mon Cala constantly exploring new places and befriending animals. "Are those two often like this?" Tyluko asked as they continued the tour.

[member="Akela Ru"] [member="Yuki Ike"] [member="Catherine Soja"]

Akela Ru

Akela heard her say that and there was a fruit that could be sweet and keep you awake from the perils of nap time.... This must be told to the masses. "Hmm we need to let the people know of this." Akela was moving and she pulled out a small corellien digital datapad when she pulled up an app and said it. 'New Fruit that can end oppression of nap time #DOWNWITHNAPS #PADAWANMENACE #MAKEPADAWANSGREATAGAIN' Akela said it with a nod of her head while she was moving and prepared for it.

As they continued the tour Tyluko couldn't help but smile as he overheard the mischievous planning of the young ones, he admired that sense of carelessness. It was something he too used to cherish, but that was oh so long ago. Before the terrible disease that wiped out his people and resulted in him being imprisoned for hundreds of years. He could feel himself start to get depressed but he quickly snapped out of it. "What are you doing? You are on the planet Voss at the academy of the Silver Jedi, you can't let the past continue to keep you down....... You can't." He thought to himself.

[member="Akela Ru"] [member="Yuki Ike"] [member="Catherine Soja"]

Tyluko thought long and hard, pondering on what information to ask about. It then occurred to him some things he should ask. "Yes I do have some questions. First, am I confined to Voss? Two, how does one find a master?"

[member="Catherine Soja"][member="Akela Ru"][member="Yuki Ike"]

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"]

She looked to him. "No you are not, but it is very highly encouraged you not go out alone. However you are not a prisoner here.Far as a master you can sign up on the list or perhaps take classes offered here and one may take you as one. Ask the grand masters if they suggest something or somebody or ask anyone you wish if they woudl take you on long as their a knight or master." She spoke offering a warm smile.

Tyluko smiled back, bowing graciously towards the Knight. "I greatly appreciate your hospitality and I am honored and beyond excited to be a part of something as noble as this." Tyluko said with excitement filling everyword. He was eager to learn, eager to make a difference.

[member="Catherine Soja"]

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"] She smiled to him. "Well guess now it's up to you where you wish to begin. I recommend if you want a master trying that out first. I myself have yet to take on a padawan, I'm not sure if I am ready. Suppose though the force will guide me and that padawan togather at some point."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom