Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Introduction: Ord Providence

Beam_Saber_2.png

HOPE AND PROVIDENCE
INTRODUCTION: ORD PROVIDENCE
sithspit_divider.png
At the conclusion of the SECOND GREAT HYPERSPACE WAR, much of the galaxy has been left in ruins. With Alliance Space ravaged by the Brotherhood of the Maw, even in spite of their victory, the time is now to pick up the fractured pieces and put worlds back together. In a bid to show the resolve of the Prov Godoan people, Senator Valette Puritis Yumia Valette Puritis Yumia and the Council of Elders that governs Ord Providence have arranged a charity event, coinciding with the Expedited Reconstruction Act. As the corporations of the Galaxy move to scoop up remaining assets from fallen states, Ord Providence's council hopes to prove that their world is just as prosperous as ever, sending a message to the rest of the Galactic Alliance that planets can stand on their own terms without a corporate middle man....
Ord_Providence_Event_2.png
The doors to the New House of the Goddess are open to the public, and all Galactic Alliance members and allies are invited to attend a Gala held in the Prov Godoan's holy center of worship. Guests are encouraged to bring charitable donations for a drive intended to bring reconstruction to the ravaged Corridor following the expulsion of Maw remnants. Alongside charity, guests can engage with the customs of Ord Providence, forge friendships with their brothers and sisters of the Galactic Alliance, and perhaps get the opportunity to speak with the event's organizer and hostess, Valette Puritis Yumia.
Ord_Providence_Event_1.png
A concert is being held in the commercial district of Provinia, the capital of Ord Providence. Under the holy silhouette of the New Temple of the Goddess, musicians from across the galaxy gather to participate, with the headlining act Sithspit taking center stage. Be it retreat from the Charity Gala or a simple passerby, guests may enter via attendance fee to enjoy a night filled with the top musical talent that the Galaxy has to offer.

Event Notes: All proceeds will go to Corridor reconstruction. Musical talent will be vetted prior to the event.

OOC: Alright, big event time. Briefly; Hello, it me. Guy who write Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el . I got an OOC account now so I figured I'd address that first. This here is a social event I've had in the works for some time now, and I'm very happy to be sharing the initial blurb of what it's gonna be. It's a social event, focused on some charity fundraising, but more importantly introducing the rest of the Galaxy to the planet of Ord Providence, a world I've been working on for a while now to get off the ground. It's gonna be integral to a future storyline I'm working on, so I wanted an excuse for people to get to explore the world's wacky domed cities and strange theological practices. If engaging in high society social life sounds like fun, or you want to participate in or chill at a more casual musical event, then this may be the thread for you. For transparency, of course, I must make it clear that I don't want any derailment. If you're a known warcriminal, an enemy of the Galactic Alliance, or a terrorist looking to blow things up, I must ask that you do not attend this thread. It would really suck to have the social vibes crashed. Other than that, I'd love to see some new and familiar faces, so feel free to express interest below. I hope to see you all on the 16th when I will (most likely) drop this.

769707614228578324.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom