Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Sithspit | Reformed Sith Rock Band

Status
Not open for further replies.

SITHSPIT
Reformed Sith Rock Band

sithspit_logo_final_with_boarder.png

sithspit_divider.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a band for future threads based around my former Sith Xeno
  • Image Credit: Pikpng, edited by me in photoshop
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name: Sithspit
  • Classification: Band
  • Affiliation: Xeno
  • Organization Symbol: A floral design over an emblem associated with the Sith. A dagger is stabbed through it, completing the logo. (Note: Drawn by me in Photoshop)
sithspit_logo_official.png

• Description: A rock band formed by three Sith defectors: Xeno, the half-Nagai, Klocto the Rodian, and Luxar the Shard. The band was formed to be a means of therapy, helping each member work towards redemption, keep off the path of the darkside, and bring joy to people across the galaxy where they had once been forced to bring death.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Xeno's ship, Home 0
  • Domain: None. They are mobile, and thus lay no claim to any territory.
  • Notable Assets: Home 0
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: No strict hierarchy. Xeno is the face of the group, but every member has equal creative liberty.
  • Membership: There are three members. They aren't searching for any new members. OOC I'm not looking for any new members, but could consider it if storylines IC align well enough.
  • Climate: Familial. The band was constructed on a mutual understanding of the experiencing of each member, formed as a means of supporting each individual's reformation.
  • Reputation: Growing in popularity, though still relatively underground. Many young people are inspired by their artistic expression and reclaiming of a symbol that has hurt so many for the spreading of joy. Older, more conservative individuals find them to be highly offensive. Their former status as Sith servants is unknown to the public.
  • Curios: N/A
  • Rules: Don't kill, don't draw blood, don't tap into the darkside.
  • Goals: To spread joy in place of death and work towards redemption.
MEMBERS

Xeno - Lead guitarist / Vocalist.

Luxar - Drummer

Klocto - Bassist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom