Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Into the Shadows

Greetings! Having the itch for some stories in the wider galaxy and wondering what folks are up to these days. Anyways I’ll begin.

Jin Kyrel son of Kyrel Ren and a Nightsister Jin is the last of Ren’s bloodline. Once a former Imperial Knight of the Empire his mind was shattered during the Battle of Vjun during the Third Imperial Civil War. Corrupted by the Sith he turned on his comrades and killed his best friend bleeding his lightsaber crystal. Now having sided with the Sith Jin’s mind is shattered similar to that of Darth Maul. Now that his father is dead, the Maw scattered to the winds and the Knights of Ren having gone into hiding it seems that the galaxy has gone quiet.

This is where you come in. In an age of uncertain peace Jin remains torn by his legacy as once a hero now turned villain. If one seeks to free him from his insanity a darker and sane Jin could wreck havoc. As his path could lead I’m looking to have him work with any bad guys and criminals. When Jin becomes his self again and realizes what has happened upon the galaxy he seeks an opportunity to take what it is his and to claim his birthright as a new breed of dark sider entirely.

So if any is interested or others that wish to thread with the insane dark sider as he begins a new path let me know!

̷S̴y̶n̶t̵h̶-̷L̴o̷r̸d̸
Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel

I'll throw my hat in with Zetrove, new cyborg baddie I've been working on some lately since I lost Romund. and wouldn't mind doing more nefarious stuff with. If perhaps you're looking for any adversaries I could also throw in Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas as more of an opposition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom