Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the darkness of space

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

"You are welcome." She was much like the jedi masters daughters while she was thinking about it and there were a lot of things she could do with all of it going forward. Attention to detail. "You remind me of my daughters and that is not such a bad thing, your father will be a lucky man to have a girl as talented as you."

"Well you are going to get to have some fun and you'll face some of the new challenges. The darkside is a tempting thing to young ones and for newly discovering your gifts you'll face that temptating." Though it all depends on how many of the things happen. "I would recommend you enjoy yourself and find what works for you unless you are interested in becoming a jedi."

"I am always looking for a padawan to join me on my travels and teach. There is a lot I have to learn still and even more to teach so never going to be a waste of time." There was a smile on her face standing there with the crates of phriks to the ship to take away with all of them. The jedi master brushed her hair back in some amusement.

"I don't know either Brooklyn." She said it with a smile on her face as she finished loading the crates turnign back to look at her. "I think though he'll be happy for you and support your decision. Whatever it may be."

Now that was good news to hea and the jedi master was excited about it. Oh the things she could teach this young padawan while rubbing her hands together with excitement. "Well then we will have to get started. Wondering what you'll be skilled in for some of the things."

That was the spirit. Matsu was moving and brought her arm around to lay across the girls shoulders while she was heading towards the ship. Sitting there and large but made for the purpose of landing planet side while she was entering it with a look at the hanger. The crates of phrik and aurodium were loaded and finished up almost before she spoke. "THis is one of my ships, a garden ship designed to hold some of the most amazing plants for preservation but also because they were great."

Matsu led the way through the ship as she came itno the garden and there was a sapling from a tree of wisdom planted among the others as she felt the ship lifting off. The lab within gave her ways to experiment and work on plant growth. She rather liked all of it and could feel the soul tree, the spirit tree and all the other things in there while she sat down on a bench. "Not the best or fastest ship but it serves a purpose and only here can you find some healing flowers."

Matsu looked at the girl while she sat there and the ship was heading off into space, tey had done what they could on the planet and well she'd make sure James knew his daughter was safe. She wasn't kidnapping her just flying themselves back to the city from the mine and the view on the screen of the city below them was beautiful. "A lovely planet mostly, when you aren't looking at desert and mines."

Matsu looked at her while the ship touched down and back here in the city there was a whole lot of things they had. Since the jedi company had been mostly working on building it up they had been building up more of it. Namely the enclave the jedi could visit and use for their training and meditations. "Don't worry there are other ships for traveling this one is just very very peaceful."

As Matsu said that Brooks mind was elsewhere namely on Hoth where the tiny teen had been born and raised that is until it had been ripped from her by a mandalorian with a blaster. Her eyes were blank as she thought on this

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu was looking at the girl and leading the way around the ship showing the rooms for use and where storage was. They had an entire ship made for a garden but it still had to function as a home for the crew that were working on it as well as the droids. They were roaming around fixing and keeping track of things while the jedi master took in more. "I hope you will enjoy it here padawan."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom