Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the darkness of space

As Brook sat there in the mall looking through all of the things she had bought that day she sighed she had been ran over several times and it was only noon. Then she smelt the most amazing smell she had ever smelt coming her way and she was drawn to it like a moth to a flame. She stood up and started to walk that direction when she hit someone "Sorry."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

The world was nice looking for the most part... well more so for what was being worked on. Matsu couldn't deny the chance to try and bring a little class and something good to the world to try and work on mining or building up the world. SHe could find a lot of stuff on it while out here on the outer rim worlds of the galaxy. As she was looking and semi distracted though as she felt something hit her and compared to the other times when the petite and fairly small jedi master encountered something running into her... she was bigger then it watching the girl in front of herself as she spoke. The massive curtain of hair around her shoulders as she spoke. "Oh I am so sorry, I did not see you little one."

"It's alright." She said looking up at the lady trying to figure her out "I'm Brooklyn but you can call me Brook and you are?" She asked combing her hair behind her ear. "I am 13." She said a little offended being called little

[member="Matsu Ike"]

That was quick and easy as Matsu looked at her, usually some people played with giving any information like it was pulling teeth and their details of why or how they breathed were national secrets. Refreshing at least though while she stood there offering her hand to help Brook rise up. " Hello then Brook, I am Matsu." She offered a warm smile motioning to get out of the way of foot traffic in case someone came barreling down into them just towards the side. "And thirteen is big to be exploring alone, do your parents not worry?"

Getting her up the jedi master looked and brushed them off mostly fussing like the mother in her did. Four daughters meant a lot of practice and instinct. SHe raised an eyebrow. "Well that he knows is a good things, so what brings you to Gromas?" That the girl was almost as tall as her well wasn't lost on her, nearly three times her age and like four inch difference. She had to enjoy being taller for once while she could.

"I am here with my company doing mining contracts and helping them out in some places." She offered a smile, so her father was a businessman well that was good. Then she was noticing the puffy eyes and she offered a small napkin. "I am Matsu, a master within the jedi order and." She stopped standing there. "Are you alright? I've been around my daughters enough to know when they are upset. Wouldn't be a jedi if I didn't try to help you."

Ah and looking at her the jedi master could sympathize while thoughts came to her and she breathed out a little. SHe had been lucky and never known her mother after the woman died. Instead just being raised by the order but the jedi master wiped at her eyes. "HEy now it is okay, you'll be alright. It is alright to be sad but she has rejoined the force and is in everything now."

"Microscopic beings in your DNA." She said it as partial joke and partial truth but looking at the girl with a smile on her face. "it is the energy field that is within all living things. It surrounds us, teachings us, empowers us. Everything is connected with the force."

Matsu was looking at the little girl as she offered her hand. You could trust a jedi after all and she was walking to lead the way for them. "We shall look at some of the things but I have to ask where your father is? I don't want to take you to far away if he is just going to be right back."

"Well then we'll just have to get you something to eat and we can talkl. A little girl in the city can be a dangerous thing even if it is gromas." Matsu offered her a smile though while moving forward with some o f the things she had planned going over them and if she could take the child but... decided against none of it walk with her hand out. "For safety if you want and we don't want you getting lost.."

"I am a jedi, I am always nice and I know if my daughters were alone on a world I would want them to be able to trust the jedi that are there." She looked at her and gripped her hand just a little to not lose it, force powered grip unbreakable guiding the little girl through the city while she came to a small park with some carts giving food. "Is there anything you woudl like to eat?"

Matsu squeezed back while she was nodding and headed towards the Natasi section of the main Sasori building. She brought some attention to herself while she was walking. With more of the stuff and going into the Saori building Matsu was greeted by some of the hostesses with a smile while they were bringing out the flavored milks for the little girl and some meats and sandwiches. "Go on and eat up, we have plenty of food."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom