Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Into the darkness of space

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

"This is one of out resturants, Sasori has several dozen across the galaxy to provide food affordably to the people of the galaxy." Matsu was moving through the building and letting her eyes going across some of the things on the table. "We enjoy some of the foods gathered from across the galaxy to make a menu everyone can afford. Now come and eat up." She offered a smile getting some food and all the people there getting there meals were happy, more then that they were enjoying the feeling of the lightside while the jedi were handing things out to those who needed it more like clothing and medical supplies.

With the food and with the girl the jedi master was comfortable enough now to work with her on a few things. "NOw lets see what we have here?" She finished up one of the glasses of the flavored milks wiping at the orange on her lip. "Now what would you like to do? Anything, the mines here on Gromas will still be open and functional when we finish up and return."

"I don't know what I want to do you see, I lived my whole life on the planet of Hoth so I didn't get out much that is until the day I met my dad and then that was the same day I lost my mom." She says tearing up again

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Oh I have family on hoth." Her sister had been there while she was eating some things sitting back just a little with her hands on her chest drumming her ribs. "It is alright, we'll see what we can do with you. THere is a whole lot of things that can be done to cheer you up."

Looking at the girl more though the jedi master was looking at her and offering some comfort while she placed a hand on her shoulder. "There there, dry your eyes, think of the happy times with your mother. It will cheer you up and those can never be lost."

Matsu looked at the girl and there we go, tears stopped while she breathed out a little offering a smile on her face. "There we go, see it is better and who knows you might find new things to enjoy." FInishing the food though the jedi master wiped some of the cumbs off her robe. "So my dear, what would you like to do?"

Looking at her and thinking about it the jedi master offered a smile. "Well then I think learnign some skills that might be able to impress your father will help. Get you a head for business as it were here in the phrik mines of gromas." She was waiting for a moment. "You aren't going to have to work them or anything just the offices and see how to organize droids."

Matsu looked at her while she brought her arm around to warm up the shivering girl. Her robes warm and the circlet made for keeping them warm before she was speaking. "Now lets see about getting you all the fun things. WHo knows you might get inspired." Matsu kept moving with her eyes going upwards before she smiled.

Matsu was looking out her while she pressed more to warm her up with the force. Here on Gromas where the area outside of the city they had been building up was hot desert the idea of shivering was strange unless it was night. Matsu was leading the way for them to get to the speeder for them to head out and she could see more of the planet and her probes working with the mining droids.

Looking at the little girl while she was heading to the mines the jedi master spoke. "It is alright, you'll warm up outside the city." She offered the smile though while having the cloud cars temperature up before heading over towards the mines and Sasori's building on the planet. A small look of excitement on her face though seeing it built up and all the sections they had been working on with the droids. She could see the crates of phrik they were bringing out of the mines as well as some more of the pieces of equipment.

Matsu was looking at her as she brought the speeder to a stop near the mines main office looking over some of the things. They had a lot of things they could talk about and her hands going over the crates of phrik ore and aurodium was a great thing to have set up. "I don't know, there is a lot and really I am just having some fun." She offered a smile while looking at the child. "So it might not be much but how do you like Gromas so far?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom