Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG [Interest Check] Ukatis Harvest Festival [Public]

THREAD UP

midsommar.gif

Do you like festivals? Harvests? How about public social threads?

If you said yes to any of the above, then boy do I have a thread for you.
This is an interest check for a public thread set to take place on the planet of Ukatis for their annual Harvest Festival. Think vaguely medieval/GoT but with less gratuitous violence and more flowers.

What the hell is Ukatis?
Found just off of the intersection of the Corellian Trade Spine and Rimma Trade Route, Ukatis is a relatively unknown, largely unremarkable planet. Though gradually modernizing with a handful of sprawling cities, Ukatis is a traditional agrarian world that operates under a feudal system. In an attempt to throw off the yoke of their previous king's isolationist policies, Ukatis has recently joined the Galactic Alliance and opened their borders to travelers.​
What is this thread about?
The setting of this thread will take place in rural farming territory as a celebration of Ukatis' harvests. There will be some npc activities to enjoy—food stalls, games, flower crowns, maybe a loose raccoon or two, etc. Have fun and hang out with your buddies, or maybe chill with someone you otherwise wouldn't have had the chance to interact with!​
Can I come?
Sure! This thread is open to anyone—HOWEVER—I ask that in the spirit of this being a social thread that everyone can enjoy, violence is kept to a minimum. Like, a really tiny minimum.​
What if I want to cause problems?
The thread will be 100% social, so please leave all superweapons and lightsabers at the door and maybe take a shuttle instead of a star destroyer. Getting drunk off of mead and starting a fist fight is acceptable, but I ask that you hold off on all orbital bombardments, hyperspace ramming and beheadings.​
...is this going to turn out like Midsommar?
Haha, probably not. Unless....​

There's no need to sign up to participate but let me know here if you'd like a tag when the thread goes up next weekend!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom