Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest Check: The Awoken

The Awoken
Faction Link
9ZUuycCl.jpg

"The Galaxy is asleep...wake up and see the truth."

The Awoken is a new faction dedicated to the study & practice of witchcraft and force magic from all cultures of the galaxy. Dedicated towards the hybridization and revitalization of a withering art in hopes of giving it a broader range of freedom, The Awoken have restructured and redesigned a fading culture and brought it forth into the modern era in attempts to allow it to grow and flourish. The Awoken do not believe in the segregation of force alignment. Nor do they regulate the practice of blind faith. They live by truth, not faith. Among The Awoken there is no Light Side or Dark Side...No Good and Evil...They tear down the barriers that have been built by modern civilization to unlock the limitless possibilities of the force. Devoted to bringing forth new and unique spells, revolutionary Spirit-tech, and uniting under the idea of innovation and technology. With dedication and practice...anything is possible.

Major longterm or Minor: For now Minor. but Hopefully in time the faction can gain the attention it deserves as something fresh and exciting and become a major faction.

Can you coincide with other factions?: Yes. The Awoken study magic and are dedicated to it's conception, however. What a member does in their own time is on them since we value freedom of choice and the option of multiple paths rather than remaining anchored to one. So long as they do not compromise The Awoken or Reveal their secrets. A small list of guidelines/tenets will be made.

What will RP's typically consist of?: Whatever the members can come up with. Tons of Dev Threads for revolutionary technology, the development of new spells. Dominions, Invasions, Collaborations with other factions who desire their talents. Ect. The sky is the limit.

Whom can join?: Anyone with the desire to take on an alternative approach to the force. Other force users have learned abilities that are so common they are predictable. But for those willing to evolve and adapt, they can take on a whole new aspect of the force that has barely been explored. Previous force alignment or factions matter little so long as they are wiling to be loyal to the cause.

Goals: Our goals is to give new purpose to an art long forgotten and neglected. Innovation & Technology that can advance us into a major faction rivaling the others. The Awoken must grow into a force to be reckoned with. Eventually taking the planet that was taken from their queen long ago and from there advancing. Possibly gaining a fleet and other essentials.

(So obvious name and insignia is obvious. Regardless, i had some help from some interested parties in this faction and are willing to dedicate a lot of time and hard work into making it a thing. Who else would like to be apart of its development and such?

Rustag Bovruta said:
This sounds very fun and original. I'll take part if someone is willing to awaken the faint sensitivity of the Force within this character of mine :) @Winter Sovereign
Feel free to PM me mate. I'm sure we can work some kind of plot out ^^

Kyros Fen said:
Consider me very interested. I've actually been ruminating on a fitting character with the plan of building up to a faction of such a vibe.
Awesome to hear! Cheers =D

T.H.E Ultimatum said:
grunts.

It ain't a twi'lek twerk squad, but I'm ..somewhat intrigued.

@Winter Sovereign
There could be twerkin. Squad up ladies. >D. Thanks for the support

Well Gray might join, assuming I can ever get him to the point he realizes he is force sensitive. He is already awakened to the force, he just doesn't realize that is what it is. Also cousin Jacky is here!

[member="Winter Sovereign"] [member="Jack Raxis"]

Boethiah said:
@Winter Sovereign

An interesting concept. Boethiah may hang out with you guys, depending on where this goes.
We'd be happy to have you. Just gotta get it off the ground first ^^

Gray Watcher said:
Well Gray might join, assuming I can ever get him to the point he realizes he is force sensitive. He is already awakened to the force, he just doesn't realize that is what it is. Also cousin Jacky is here!

[member="Winter Sovereign"] [member="Jack Raxis"]
Hmm, Winter could 'try' to help. lol

On a seperate note. For those of you who express interest. How do you all feel about Winter starting a thread where she 'summons' those who want to be apart of the Faction? A meet and greet if you will. [member="Gray Watcher"] @Boethiah @Kyros Fen [member="Rustag Bovruta"] [member="Jack Raxis"]

@Winter Sovereign

If it looks like a job offering, Rustag will do just about anything. He's a total bum. But a faintly force-sensitive bum who can be persuaded to learn witchcraft ;)

Fine with me!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
At first I was offended by the straight Destiny rip. Then I remembered I kinda liked Destiny. A lot. Then I remembered that TFA was named Awakens. And now this faction is making me want to quit the boards and just play Destiny for the rest of the night.

Best faction ever. :D :p

I think this is an amazing idea. I've noticed from my limited experience on this site that magic isn't very organised, and needs to be. The focus on discovery gives me a very "College-of-Winterhold-meets-Destiny" vibe, and although I'm not a force-user, you better believe I'll be watching this faction really closely. Maybe I'll make a character in the near future to join! :D

Jay Scott Clark said:
At first I was offended by the straight Destiny rip. Then I remembered I kinda liked Destiny. A lot. Then I remembered that TFA was named Awakens. And now this faction is making me want to quit the boards and just play Destiny for the rest of the night.

Best faction ever. :D :p
As you may notice, Winter is a character full of themes such as Game of Thrones, Destiny, and Dragon Age. Her character itself is inspired from Game of Thrones. And her FC and everything about it inspired most other things such as the name of the faction. I also struggled with a name cause i REALLY did not wanna use The Awoken because...c'mon. Mara Sov...Awoken, ect. Lines are being drawn. But after some research and some fitting quotes for the faction i decided it was fitting either way for a 'Mystical' faction that practices space magic lol.

Cheers luv, perhaps i'll see you among us soon. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom