Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest check, Recreate the Ravens!

Patricia Susan Garter said:
[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Jen"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Nei Laa"]

So how are we going to start this up then? Cause I'm ready to go!
One of the things about the story elements of criminals is that those stories often have a definitive ending. Both in real-life and litterature. They come from dirt, rise through society to become admired and hated, and eventually they fall by the hand of the law or some other power that steps in their way.

I would love to be a part of another go. But I can't see how we plausibly could resurrect the Ravens while coming up with a believable and interesting story that we haven't explored yet.

Either way. Would love to write with you folks. Currently I got nothing to do with Jen since she's just another deathstick smoking teen of the underworld.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
tumblr_mdps8nsBaB1rjxs1co1_500.png

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Er...I'm drawing a blank. For now, anyway. Give me a little bit of time to sleep on it and I'll start throwing ideas your way :D

Jen said:
One of the things about the story elements of criminals is that those stories often have a definitive ending. Both in real-life and litterature. They come from dirt, rise through society to become admired and hated, and eventually they fall by the hand of the law or some other power that steps in their way.

I would love to be a part of another go. But I can't see how we plausibly could resurrect the Ravens while coming up with a believable and interesting story that we haven't explored yet.

Either way. Would love to write with you folks. Currently I got nothing to do with Jen since she's just another deathstick smoking teen of the underworld.
110% I don't think I could return and revive the Ravens, I would feel gross. You really hit the nail on the head. I'd need an original idea and a new character.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Isaac Ideus"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Jen"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Jack Raxis"]

Well I have a few ideas, I'm always down to come up with some kind of epic plot to get the gang back together

Lysle of the Hydian Way said:
110% I don't think I could return and revive the Ravens, I would feel gross. You really hit the nail on the head. I'd need an original idea and a new character.
This. I've got a few new characters in the chamber. I'd much rather make some new magic than trying to revive something that's better off dead.

If y'all are serious about it, I'd suggest taking to Skype. You can reach me at zacharles90

I know Lysle and I had been drawing up some plans about other projects last year, maybe we can start throwing stuff at a wall to see what sticks.

[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Gabriel Sionoma"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Jen"]

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

*coats Vornskr with cement*

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Isaac Ideus"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Jen"]

What if we did this: a new group, called the Black Crows or something, springs up again, intent on not only reaching the terrifying legacy of the Red Ravens but also surpassing it. It'd be akin to the Imperial Remnant trying to be as good as, if not better than, the Empire; like the New Republic trying to be as good as or better than the Old Republic, etc.

Also, no Skype here :(

Trying to revive the Ravens, or something like them, won't work. It's like Queen, they were bloody amazing in their prime. Oh my goodness. They were on top of the world. Now.. they still go on tours, they've replaced Freddie. The light is gone, and I don't think they can possibly crawl back on top of the world.

The Ravens had their fifteen minutes of fame. Criminal empires are fun, but I don't think we should completely disregard the other criminals out there. The Hutt Cartel does a fine job. It'd be fine to see them succeed as we once did. You could argue the Ravens were created even though there was indeed another criminal group, but that criminal group was about as dead as a rotting carcass.

Lysle is out there on Neos City, enjoying the night life that he always loved. Jen is chewing on her deathsticks like no ones business. And Isaac is a wandering, I can only assume. Many other characters and faces of the Ravens have moved on to become infamous Sith Lords and lethal assassins. It'd be like a bad Friends reunion episode if we all came back together.

But this is only my opinion on a revival of the Ravens. I won't critique anyone if they do so choose, but I don't think I'll be touching the Ravens again.

ENJOY SOME TUNES FAAAM, BLESS UP!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVeMiVU77wo

Lysle of the Hydian Way said:
Trying to revive the Ravens, or something like them, won't work. It's like Queen, they were bloody amazing in their prime. Oh my goodness. They were on top of the world. Now.. they still go on tours, they've replaced Freddie. The light is gone, and I don't think they can possibly crawl back on top of the world.

The Ravens had their fifteen minutes of fame. Criminal empires are fun, but I don't think we should completely disregard the other criminals out there. The Hutt Cartel does a fine job. It'd be fine to see them succeed as we once did. You could argue the Ravens were created even though there was indeed another criminal group, but that criminal group was about as dead as a rotting carcass.

Lysle is out there on Neos City, enjoying the night life that he always loved. Jen is chewing on her deathsticks like no ones business. And Isaac is a wandering, I can only assume. Many other characters and faces of the Ravens have moved on to become infamous Sith Lords and lethal assassins. It'd be like a bad Friends reunion episode if we all came back together.

But this is only my opinion on a revival of the Ravens. I won't critique anyone if they do so choose, but I don't think I'll be touching the Ravens again.
Preach. We'd end up like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-qzuJ018LE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom