Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interest check, Recreate the Ravens!

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Nei Laa"]

I think we should. Flush out the board and restart. God knows the galaxy needs some proper criminals and the rest of the factions just don't add up. Hell I'll even bring back Colap.

What do you say? Red Raven revival?

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Jack Raxis"]

I am speaking for both [member="Keira Ticon"] and myself when I say

the-walking-dead-hell-yeah.gif

How unexpected and yet so interesting. Got to say though, if it is going to be done it needs to be done right. At this point I'm not even sure how Jen would be able to get back into the game. But good to see you're all still writing. :)

Edit: [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] FAM.

[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Isaac Ideus"] [member="Nei Laa"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Cryax Bane"]

I came after the Ravens, but if I get to Rp with the likes and beauties of those such as Keira Ticon and Cryax Bane......then count me in

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Jules Crux"] [member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

Nope, because while he's a silver tongued kid, he's still a kid.

As in, way behind my league :p

Ronan Nakasla

R
[member="Nei Laa"]
I was talking about you two, anyway. I'm not interested in head-tails (unless I'm drunk).
[member="Valiens Nantaris"], though... I hear he's got very specific tastes.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Jen"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Nei Laa"]

So how are we going to start this up then? Cause I'm ready to go!

Patricia Susan Garter said:
[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Jen"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] [member="Nei Laa"]

So how are we going to start this up then? Cause I'm ready to go!
I won't be taking any leadership roles in a Raven revival myself. I could participate in an odd thread, but that's about it.

But if ya'll wanna start things up again, do your thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom